A running list of acts who refuse to perform at Trump's inauguration

Do they dare walk the parade route? The Obama's walked through cheers - TWICE but poor W didn't fare so well his second time.

As I said before, I doubt trumpery could walk that far but they're too chicken to try.

Thanks! They all just lost half of their American customers. :lol:

Yeah cuz this is the new N Korea and they should be FORCED to sing and dance for Kim Dong Don, right?

Quit whining. He's got plenty of big names wanting to kiss up to Duh Fuher -

Ted poopy pants child molester poacher Nugent,
Scott Baio will try to string words together,
the phony Duck Dynasty creeps will playing their latest hits on their duck calls,
AND
Clint Eastwood will be playing a chair.

And Hillary will be sitting in a dark room that night, drunk on her fat ass, sobbing. :lol:

All performers know today the McCarthyism than runs deep in Hollywood and throughout the entertainment industry.
Individuals know they risk their careers being jeopardized should they dare to be associated with Trump.

Sour grapes anyone?

Quit whining.

He is what he is and its NOT American. You know it, everyone knows it. But not everyone will suck up to him and his slimy kids while they steal the country blind.

Do they dare walk the parade route? The Obama's walked through cheers - TWICE but poor W didn't fare so well his second time.

As I said before, I doubt trumpery could walk that far but they're too chicken to try.

You're very close to a Secret Service interview, punk.....keep it up,

Thanks! They all just lost half of their American customers. :lol:

Yeah cuz this is the new N Korea and they should be FORCED to sing and dance for Kim Dong Don, right?

Quit whining. He's got plenty of big names wanting to kiss up to Duh Fuher -

Ted poopy pants child molester poacher Nugent,
Scott Baio will try to string words together,
the phony Duck Dynasty creeps will playing their latest hits on their duck calls,
AND
Clint Eastwood will be playing a chair.

And Hillary will be sitting in a dark room that night, drunk on her fat ass, sobbing. :lol:

Whats the matter? Can't stay on topic, can you.

Who is playing for Der Fuher aka Kim Jong Don?

Hmmm?

You're very close to a Secret Service interview, punk.....keep it up,

Quit your silly (and empty) threats. I asked a question -

Will they walk the parade route?

While I truly believe he will set the country back a couple hundred years and destabilize the world, the last thing I would want is the killing of a US prez. WHY?

Because its not good for the country or the world. I felt the same when when Dumya was sitting on Cheeney's lap.

Act like an adult.

All performers know today the McCarthyism than runs deep in Hollywood and throughout the entertainment industry.
Individuals know they risk their careers being jeopardized should they dare to be associated with Trump.

You mean like the Dixie Chicks?

:lol: Talk about destroyed careers.....those bitches got exactly what they had coming.

Yeah, cuz if there's one thing the RWNJ traitors hate, its freedom of speech.

Yhe problem is, you trumpkins believe that its only lib-rules who would lose rights and freedoms if trumpery gets his way.

Morons.

How many are gonna beg them for a 4th of July gig? Probably none.

What kinda bets you wanna make that nobody does what you are predicting?

When I want your opinion I'll tell you what it is...until then, shhhhhhhhhhhh

So you don't have any faith in your own prediction?

You always manage to answer effectively without resorting to childish insults.

Wish I could say the same.

I don't always manage to answer effectively without resorting to insults. But, in order for me to insult you, I have to care enough about what you said to get upset.

And, it took practice for me to get to that point. But now that I'm there, it's kinda fun to be reasonable with people when they are going into spittle filled hate rants.

But, it is kinda fun to call someone a lowborn Polish gutter slut, or a sperm burping colon jouster once in a while.

How totally embarrassing for the bloated orange orangutan, well in fairness, the kolobian choir will show up

For Inauguration Day in 2009, President Barack Obama scored Itzhak Perlman, Gabriela Montero, Yo-Yo Ma, Anthony McGill, and Aretha Franklin sporting her show-stopping hat, plus Beyoncé performing Etta James’ "At Last" during the Inaugural Ball; in 2013, he landed James Taylor, Kelly Clarkson, and Beyoncé.

As for President-elect Donald Trump, who's set to be inaugurated on January 20 because this nightmare is very, very real?

He's having a hard time convincing anyone to perform at his Inauguration Day ceremony.

A running list of acts who refuse to perform at Trump's inauguration | City Pages
Highly doubtful.

They all know they will be blacklisted if they accept.

You mean like the Dixie Chicks?

:lol: Talk about destroyed careers.....those bitches got exactly what they had coming.
They are still doing quite well here on Planet Earth.....maybe not on your Alt-Right planet tho.

Why on Earth would Trump want those America hating losers there? And why does GOONo obsess about Trump like a little girl?
Let the A listers stay back. Will give some lesser talent a chance to shine. We all knew hollyweird supported the hag!

How totally embarrassing for the bloated orange orangutan, well in fairness, the kolobian choir will show up

For Inauguration Day in 2009, President Barack Obama scored Itzhak Perlman, Gabriela Montero, Yo-Yo Ma, Anthony McGill, and Aretha Franklin sporting her show-stopping hat, plus Beyoncé performing Etta James’ "At Last" during the Inaugural Ball; in 2013, he landed James Taylor, Kelly Clarkson, and Beyoncé.

As for President-elect Donald Trump, who's set to be inaugurated on January 20 because this nightmare is very, very real?

He's having a hard time convincing anyone to perform at his Inauguration Day ceremony.

A running list of acts who refuse to perform at Trump's inauguration | City Pages
Hey Guno, I was watching the jewish channel the other day.
And I see they've made this guy the head of some jewish organization.

Forum List

Back