A Republican will move into the White House BUT IT DOESN'T HAVE TO BE TRUMP

Look, us Deplorables are running this shit now.
LOL. You aren't running anything, asshole. You can't even run you own life, you inept fucking moron.
Such bitterness. Lol.

IMG_1664.JPG

Ya gotta get over it man. You lost. We Deplorables won. So... Let the pussy grabbin begin son! It's hookers and cocaine time now!

GO TRUMP! GO TRUMP! ITS YA BIRFDAY! ITS YA BIRFDAY! :dance:

You actually do think it is OK to grab any woman's pussy you like. That's fucked up.
Oh hell yeah!

We graduated from dragging them by their hair into caves.

They're still in denial. They haven't accepted that us Deplorables are running this shit now. It's pretty hilarious.
Everytime I login I feel like I'm entering a kindergarten class full of unruly spoiled little snowflakes.

I wouldn't trade it for anything.

Yeah, Trump sure has gotten the Safe Space moochers all worked up. It's been an incredibly entertaining couple of days. I look forward to more Butt-Hurt hilarity. Stay tuned.
I can't wait.

This place is going to funnier than it usually is.

Ya gotta get over it man. You lost. We Deplorables won. So... Let the pussy grabbin begin son! It's hookers and cocaine time now!

You actually do think it is OK to grab any woman's pussy you like. That's fucked up.
Oh hell yeah!

We did?

<---always the last one to get the news
Didn't you get my memo?

He may not be a real Deplorable. I don't remember seeing him at the last meeting. I question his Deplorable credentials.

IT DOESN'T HAVE TO END THIS WAY

If enough Republican Electors defect from Trump and cast their ballots for a Republican who is NOT Trump, the House of Representatives will have the power to put a Republican in the White House who is competent to hold office.

PLEASE SIGN AND SHARE

Electors: Put a Republican in the White House who is NOT Donald Trump!

Faithless Now
Try to calm down. Now that Hillary is history, you'll soon be experiencing the chance at a much better life. :)

Oh hell yeah!

We did?

Didn't you get my memo?
:dunno:

Oh hell yeah!

We did?

Didn't you get my memo?
Memo: Pussy grabbing.

We will no longer drag women, by the hair, into a cave.

We have progressed and evolved.

Now we grab them by the Pussy.

This practice is now being enforced as of November 9, 2016.

Please refrain from prior practices.

Thank you.

Now you have a copy of my memo.

Oh hell yeah!

We did?

Didn't you get my memo?

Thank you.

President Trump just announced that on his first day in office, he will sign an Executive Order legalizing public pussy grabbin. So that'll clear things up for our Deplorable membership. They don't all attend the meetings or read the memos.

IT DOESN'T HAVE TO END THIS WAY

If enough Republican Electors defect from Trump and cast their ballots for a Republican who is NOT Trump, the House of Representatives will have the power to put a Republican in the White House who is competent to hold office.

PLEASE SIGN AND SHARE

Electors: Put a Republican in the White House who is NOT Donald Trump!

Faithless Now

Why do liberals like the OP have to be such pussies?
Constipation?

Dollars to donuts John <I'm the only one who can beat Hillary> Kasich started this petition. Oh my face hurts from laughing.

Oh hell yeah!

We did?

Didn't you get my memo?

Thank you.

President Trump just announced that on his first day in office, he will sign an Executive Order legalizing public pussy grabbin. So that'll clear things up for our Deplorable membership. They don't all attend the meetings or read the memos.
I knew he was going to be an awesome president!! :bowdown:

Dollars to donuts John <I'm the only one who can beat Hillary> Kasich started this petition. Oh my face hurts from laughing.

I thought the word back when was. Trump is the only one she could beat.

Wonder how badly the others would have whuppped her fat ass?

Look, us Deplorables are running this shit now.
LOL. You aren't running anything, asshole. You can't even run you own life, you inept fucking moron.
Such bitterness. Lol.

View attachment 97872
So tell me, what do you think it is that you won and are running now?

It's over son. You answer to us Deplorables now. Ya better accept it. Cuz there's gonna be a whole lotta pussy grabbin and all sorts of other ill shit like that. This is our house now!

GO TRUMP! GO DEPLORABLES! :dance:

It's telling how some Democrats graciously congratulate the winner, so this is what they get.

Forum List

Back