A Republican will move into the White House BUT IT DOESN'T HAVE TO BE TRUMP

Ya gotta get over it man. You lost. We Deplorables won. So... Let the pussy grabbin begin son! It's hookers and cocaine time now!

GO TRUMP! GO TRUMP! ITS YA BIRFDAY! ITS YA BIRFDAY! :dance:

trump is president. don't hurt yourself by trying to escape via magical thinking because it's not happening. trump is president, deal with it.

Ya gotta get over it man. You lost. We Deplorables won. So... Let the pussy grabbin begin son! It's hookers and cocaine time now!

You actually do think it is OK to grab any woman's pussy you like. That's fucked up.

What? Who doesn't think it's OK? Look, us Deplorables are running this shit now. There's gonna be a whole lotta pussy grabbin an shit. Get used to it.

GO TRUMP! GO DEPLORABLES! :dance:

ButtCream.jpg

You actually do think it is OK to grab any woman's pussy you like. That's fucked up.
Oh hell yeah!

We graduated from dragging them by their hair into caves.

Edit.... It's a joke, It's a joke. Don't get your panties in a wad.

Last edited:

Paul that was a winner of a response!

Hookers and cocaine and live like it is 1979!

Oh hell yeah!

They're still in denial. They haven't accepted that us Deplorables are running this shit now. It's pretty hilarious.

Oh hell yeah!

We did?

<---always the last one to get the news

Oh hell yeah!

They're still in denial. They haven't accepted that us Deplorables are running this shit now. It's pretty hilarious.
Everytime I login I feel like I'm entering a kindergarten class full of unruly spoiled little snowflakes.

I wouldn't trade it for anything.

Oh hell yeah!

We did?

<---always the last one to get the news
Didn't you get my memo?

Oh hell yeah!

Everytime I login I feel like I'm entering a kindergarten class full of unruly spoiled little snowflakes.

I wouldn't trade it for anything.

Yeah, Trump sure has gotten the Safe Space moochers all worked up. It's been an incredibly entertaining couple of days. I look forward to more Butt-Hurt hilarity. Stay tuned.

Forum List

Back