Gun Sales Boom

Thinker101

Diamond Member
Mar 25, 2017
The FBI conducted 187,585 National Instant Criminal Background System (NICS) checks on gun sales and transfers on Black Friday 2021 alone.

This figure of over 687,000 background checks is truly remarkable. This year has already been shaping up to be the second strongest year for firearm sales on record, second only to 2020’s record-breaking number of 21 million background checks for a firearm sale.

LOL, some of you want to defund the police, some of you want to release felons and eliminate prisons. This would be considered consequences of your brillance.

Gun Boom: FBI Ran 187,585 Background Checks on Black Friday Alone

The FBI conducted 187,585 National Instant Criminal Background System (NICS) checks on gun sales and transfers on Black Friday 2021 alone.

This figure of over 687,000 background checks is truly remarkable. This year has already been shaping up to be the second strongest year for firearm sales on record, second only to 2020’s record-breaking number of 21 million background checks for a firearm sale.

LOL, some of you want to defund the police, some of you want to release felons and eliminate prisons. This would be considered consequences of your brillance.

OOOH RAHH

Do you mean Trump's early release program?
The First Step Act (FSA), formally known as the Formerly Incarcerated Reenter Society Transformed Safely Transitioning Every Person Act

No. You're confusing that with his Recidivism Prevention Program (RPP). That was enacted to keep convicted criminals from re-offending. Especially known drug users who possessed weapons. That seems to be a big problem these days.

Makes you all giddy, warm and fuzzy for some strange reason.

The First Step Act (FSA), formally known as the Formerly Incarcerated Reenter Society Transformed Safely Transitioning Every Person Act

No moron. Those are VETTED releases. Folks who have been deeply reviewed and are in for trivial crimes and have ACTUALLY reformed. That's about 12% of Fed Prisoners eligible.

Not AT ALL like the bill that the Squad has in Congress NOW to just EMPTY THE FED PRISONS by 2026.

Or the mental cases in Cali VOTING to make looting a misdemeaner and then voting in DAs who wont CHARGE them. Or ALLOWING cities to be looted and burned because torching and stealing are "victimless" crimes or just "reparations". Remember, your pizza parlor or Gucci store is REPLACEABLE. Dont put a life in prison for looting it.

OR what "Big Bird" brain Deblasio did when he emptied the jails "'cause Covid" and was SHOCKED to here that GROUP had already committed 450 crimes just months later.

Hundreds of inmates were released from Riker's Island in New York City to prevent the spread of the coronavirus in the prison. Officials knew the risks. And those fears have been realized, hundreds of times. New reporting from Melissa Russo reveals that at least 250 prisoners out of the 2,500 who were released early have gone on to commit at least 450 more crimes.

NO COMPARISON to an ACTUALLY DESIGNED "criminal justice reform" that Trump got enacted.

Dammit.. I search the S.E US for a place to live OUTSIDE California and now it's filled with yankees and snowflakes. And NOW you tell me that I've got to get up EARLIER in the morning to buy shotgun shells for my sporting clays habit. Bad enough competing for the 1.125 Ounce load I need to make my semi-auto work. NOW I gotta deal with 20% more Rambos who have never own a gun???

Yes, Democratic Administrations are a boon to gun manufacturers and retailers.

OBAMAZ CUMMIN FER YER GUNZ!!! BUY MOAR!

HILLAREEZ CUMMIN FER YER GUNZ!!! BUY MOAR!

BIDENZ CUMMIN FER YER GUNZ!!! BUY MOAR!

Probably the best fearmongering marketing campaign in advertising history. And it never gets old.

The First Step Act was restricted to non-violent federal criminals. The current administration is allowing anything that breathes to be let out.

LOL.....My LGS had a Black Friday sale and I had forgot about it. I showed up and they were three deep in front of the counter.....I just about-faced and left. :omg:

I went back yesterday figuring there might have been some fresh trade-ins available and scored a sweet cut-down (18.75") Greener GP shotgun built on a Martini-style action. The cool-factor alone was worth getting it and the fact that it sends Federal Flight Control 00 Buck where it's supposed to go made the $125.00 I gave for it even sweeter. ;)

g 002 (2).JPG

It's also a take-down.

g 003 (2).JPG

Yes, Democratic Administrations are a boon to gun manufacturers and retailers.

OBAMAZ CUMMIN FER YER GUNZ!!! BUY MOAR!

HILLAREEZ CUMMIN FER YER GUNZ!!! BUY MOAR!

BIDENZ CUMMIN FER YER GUNZ!!! BUY MOAR!

Probably the best fearmongering marketing campaign in advertising history. And it never gets old.
learn to live with it chairman mao send antifa we need target practice

Now imagine, if you will, the numbers of law abiding non-criminal Americans who purchased and built 80% unregistered firearm kits. I am guessing those numbers are truly astounding. Best excuse: Brandon made me do it. Second best reason: Brandon sent me stimulus checks.

1srelluc
Great looking gun but I like my Mossberg. Double ought buck with a slug every other round. Works great.

God help someone breaking into my house. If they get past the German Shepherd they will meet my Mossberg up close and personal.

Democrats are the best gun salesmen on the planet

Forum List

Back