Gun Sales Boom

Yes, Democratic Administrations are a boon to gun manufacturers and retailers.

OBAMAZ CUMMIN FER YER GUNZ!!! BUY MOAR!

HILLAREEZ CUMMIN FER YER GUNZ!!! BUY MOAR!

BIDENZ CUMMIN FER YER GUNZ!!! BUY MOAR!

Probably the best fearmongering marketing campaign in advertising history. And it never gets old.
Every movement and agenda Progs have ended up having more and more added to it until now we are a woke nation bordering on insanity. So people have a right to be wary of gun legislation that never ends. We can see the reality of driving vehicles by the Progs. Eventually there will not be any.

Probably the best fearmongering marketing campaign in advertising history. And it never gets old.

Yeah, your heroes are just a bunch of trolls. They tease and rile things up, and more importantly they FLOAT threats that they never intend to act on.. But in the end, trolls will be trolls.

When he was running for president, Joe Biden liked to promise that heā€™d appoint Beto Oā€™Rourke as his gun-control point man. At an event in Dallas, Texas, in March, 2020, Biden said:

I want to make something clear: Iā€™m going to guarantee you this is not the last youā€™re seeing of this guy. Youā€™re going to take care of the gun problem with me. Youā€™re going to be the one who leads this effort. Iā€™m counting on you. We need you badly, the state needs you, the country needs you, youā€™re the best.

At another event in Texas, also in March, Biden said:

And by the way, this guy can change the face of what we are doing here, with regard to guns, assault weapons, with regard to dealing with climate change. And I was just warning Amy: ā€˜If I win, Iā€™m coming for him.ā€™ā€
So what happened? Biden won the election, and yet, one year later, he hasnā€™t ā€œcome forā€ Oā€™Rourke in any manner at all.

Could it be, perhaps, that there is not much for Biden to gain from putting the spotlight on a man whose most famous political moment was a promise to confiscate the most commonly owned rifle in America? And could it be, perhaps, that President Biden instinctively knows that?

----------------------

Now Biden isn't sharp enough to BE any kind of troll. But clearly, the folks TELLING him what to say just to get elected are professional black belt trolls.

Good luck to Beto running in Texas for governor. Abbott must be doing 360s in his wheel chair now that the "movie star" decided that politics was too filthy for him to run.

NOT "a fear mongering campaign" -- it's dishonest TROLLING to divide America.
AND it REALLY HAPPENS ya jerk. Same thing with defund, de-arm, reimaging policing, Or not prosecuting looting or defending private property because "property is replaceable". All that horse/bull shit is getting flushed out as well.

MEANWHILE -- the people who BELIEVE in freedom and self-defense ARE INCREASING IN NUMBERS..

Now imagine, if you will, the numbers of law abiding non-criminal Americans who purchased and built 80% unregistered firearm kits. I am guessing those numbers are truly astounding. Best excuse: Brandon made me do it. Second best reason: Brandon sent me stimulus checks.

Stimulus checks probably sent the ammo shortage into over-drive. Used part of mine to buy a new sportings clays gun. AND a bunch of ammo.

Used the rest of my stimulus check to fund free market and free thinking projects aimed at COUNTERING profligate Fed waste of funds. LOL..

ANOTHER Dem sucess story to be sure.

That's because the Republican Party has become a death cult.
True, everyday you read reports of republicans running around shooting people in the downtown areas of large cities even in the daytime. Republicans are also rioting ,pillaging, looting and burning. They also are walking into stores and shoplifting everything not tied down.
1638389962657.gif

Recently the liberals have started to buy their first firearms.

The FBI conducted 187,585 National Instant Criminal Background System (NICS) checks on gun sales and transfers on Black Friday 2021 alone.

This figure of over 687,000 background checks is truly remarkable. This year has already been shaping up to be the second strongest year for firearm sales on record, second only to 2020ā€™s record-breaking number of 21 million background checks for a firearm sale.

LOL, some of you want to defund the police, some of you want to release felons and eliminate prisons. This would be considered consequences of your brillance.

Gun Boom: FBI Ran 187,585 Background Checks on Black Friday Alone

Gun sales have been booming for the entire century, this is not news

LOL.....My LGS had a Black Friday sale and I had forgot about it. I showed up and they were three deep in front of the counter.....I just about-faced and left. :omg:

I went back yesterday figuring there might have been some fresh trade-ins available and scored a sweet cut-down (18.75") Greener GP shotgun built on a Martini-style action. The cool-factor alone was worth getting it and the fact that it sends Federal Flight Control 00 Buck where it's supposed to go made the $125.00 I gave for it even sweeter. ;)

View attachment 570335
It's also a take-down.

View attachment 570348
12 or 10 gauge? That's some cool shit right there!

Then, there's this:

Pretty easy to sell "they's cummin fo ya gunz" when it COMES OUT OF THEIR COCKSUCKING PIE HOLES TO A THUNDERING APPLAUSE.

Just admit it. You are duped by the dem media on a regular basis.

Yeah, your heroes are just a bunch of trolls. They tease and rile things up, and more importantly they FLOAT threats that they never intend to act on.. But in the end, trolls will be trolls.

When he was running for president, Joe Biden liked to promise that heā€™d appoint Beto Oā€™Rourke as his gun-control point man. At an event in Dallas, Texas, in March, 2020, Biden said:

At another event in Texas, also in March, Biden said:

So what happened? Biden won the election, and yet, one year later, he hasnā€™t ā€œcome forā€ Oā€™Rourke in any manner at all.

Could it be, perhaps, that there is not much for Biden to gain from putting the spotlight on a man whose most famous political moment was a promise to confiscate the most commonly owned rifle in America? And could it be, perhaps, that President Biden instinctively knows that?

----------------------

Now Biden isn't sharp enough to BE any kind of troll. But clearly, the folks TELLING him what to say just to get elected are professional black belt trolls.

Good luck to Beto running in Texas for governor. Abbott must be doing 360s in his wheel chair now that the "movie star" decided that politics was too filthy for him to run.

NOT "a fear mongering campaign" -- it's dishonest TROLLING to divide America.
AND it REALLY HAPPENS ya jerk. Same thing with defund, de-arm, reimaging policing, Or not prosecuting looting or defending private property because "property is replaceable". All that horse/bull shit is getting flushed out as well.

MEANWHILE -- the people who BELIEVE in freedom and self-defense ARE INCREASING IN NUMBERS..

Beta the dork must be running low on funds, he announced he was running for governor. FAT CHANCE! :laughing0301:

That's because the Republican Party has become a death cult.

But yet it is the Democrats that supports abortion on demand that murders a half million American children each year.

It is the Democrat controlled big city shitholes that have the most murders each year. Chicago alone almost have a 1,000 this year.

It is the Democrat Party that enacts policies that that puts Americans in economic poverty.

The Democrat Party allows millions of Illegals to flood in each year bring disease, poverty and crime.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back