A Recession Under Trump?

chops_

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2018
ELSELJK4XYY35NLTFYCZHVOUPU.jpg

I have been reading various reports that we are bound for another Recession. The question isn't why? It's a more of when.

Will it happen under the Trump Administration?

Is The Next Recession On Its Way?

https://seekingalpha.com/article/4209026-another-financial-crisis-coming-investors-need-know

I have been reading various reports that we are bound for another Recession. The question isn't why? It's a more of when.

https://seekingalpha.com/article/4209026-another-financial-crisis-coming-investors-need-know

Remember, when Trump won the Marxists such as Paul Krugman DEMANDED that the stock markets would crash and we would go into a deep depression.

This is just more of the same from the hate filled left who cannot stand that America is thriving.

The Nazicrats behave like they hate Donald Trump, but what they really hate is America. When America wins, the democrats lose.

There's bound to be an economic slowdown sometime, it's inevitable. Inflation, too.

I have been reading various reports that we are bound for another Recession. The question isn't why? It's a more of when. Will it happen under the Trump Administration? Is The Next Recession On Its Way?
Remember, when Trump won the Marxists such as Paul Krugman DEMANDED that the stock markets would crash and we would go into a deep depression. This is just more of the same from the hate filled left who cannot stand that America is thriving. The Nazicrats behave like they hate Donald Trump, but what they really hate is America. When America wins, the democrats lose.
Marxists?!?! Forbes calls itself "The Capitalist Tool"! :laugh2:

The Next Recession Could Happen Sooner Than We Think

Remember, when Trump won the Marxists such as Paul Krugman DEMANDED that the stock markets would crash and we would go into a deep depression.

This is just more of the same from the hate filled left who cannot stand that America is thriving.

The Nazicrats behave like they hate Donald Trump, but what they really hate is America. When America wins, the democrats lose.
how sustainable are tax cut economics?

Much more stable than your pea-brain chicken little self is thinking.

nobody takes the right wing seriously about economics.

Why is it when John F Kennedy cut taxes and had a economic boom he was hailed as a hero? Yet when Trump does the same it is called stupid and unsustainable?

Nobody takes you seriously about economics. I'm no financial wizard myself, but you're fucking derp.

There's bound to be an economic slowdown sometime, it's inevitable. Inflation, too.

So, the Feds plan to raise the current interest rate (which is now at 2.0% [as of August 1, 2018]) two more times this year?
I thought the Feds were done with that? Am I missing something?

So, the Feds plan to raise the current interest rate (which is now at 2.0% [as of August 1, 2018]) two more times this year?

Whoahh! My name ain't Nostradamus here! The future is never certain, baby. Man plans, and God laughs.

The Fed can yank the rug out from under the economy at any time...And since most people haven't a clue as to how their money counterfeiting operation works, they'll blame Trump, the republicans, or both.

The inflation target has already been reached and much of the Far East is up financially due to industries leaving China to avoid tariffs and Chinese money printing. with the expansion of oil, NG and ethanol production the ME has serious problems and Russia as well. The EU has problems and the UN as well. Down turns do not have to originate in the US and that may be the big problem with the Trump economy.

The counter-argument is that the Blue Wall is bleeding jobs bad enough that a regional recession is highly likely.

The inflation target has already been reached and much of the Far East is up financially due to industries leaving China to avoid tariffs and Chinese money printing. with the expansion of oil, NG and ethanol production the ME has serious problems and Russia as well. The EU has problems and the UN as well. Down turns do not have to originate in the US and that may be the big problem with the Trump economy.

The counter-argument is that the Blue Wall is bleeding jobs bad enough that a regional recession is highly likely.

^This guy actually knows his stuff. Me? I'm a blue-collar man.

Forum List

Back