A Question To Conservatives Who Believe In A Ban On Abortions

^^^^^^^^^^
The sick, twisted mind of a right wing evangelical fruitcake.
You weak mewling thing, I am not a Christian, nor a fruitcake, it takes no religion to acknowledge evil, it merely requires a heart, and moral compass, you and every democrat like you are the fruitcakes, murderous in the extreme, just as long as you don't have to do the deed yourself, instead you rely on men such as myself, to mete it out for you!

Well bad news baby killer, you and your evil political persuasion are the enemy this time round, indeed, I repent of the war against Islamic terrorism, they at least believed in something more than themselves, you and your ilk are parasites and worse, the shameless excrement of vast abundance, you know nothing beyond your own twisted sense of entitled privilege. ;)

15 weeks is the challenge. You can't make up your mind in 15 weeks. pffft. That ISN'T A BAN.

They can MOVE. How about use protection before you screw. Personal responsibility doesn't exist with you clowns.
Agree. You want to agree to allow abortions, no matter what, up to 15 weeks, I support that.
Make the decision by 15 weeks.
Agree.
Do you agree, for ANY reason?

False equivalence.
Not at all. Much as you hate to acknowledge it, human life is human life pre born or post born. If you’re going to claim it’s about “innocent” human life…well we all know innocent people end up executed. The only difference is they know every moment they are innocent and going to die while a blastocyst has no awareness of anything.

So IS human life “precious”?

You cut programs that help poor women who have kids. You hate welfare. But you want poor women to have kids they can’t afford.

Obamacare insures poor kids. You hate Obamacare. So you hate poor kids. Or don’t care about them.
More BS to justify the taking of life. Even if that child is a ward of the state and in an orphan home he or she has a life to look forward to.

With you it's DEATH. The law in Mississippi allows 15 weeks. Make up your damned mind by then.

15 weeks is the challenge. You can't make up your mind in 15 weeks. pffft. That ISN'T A BAN.

They can MOVE. How about use protection before you screw. Personal responsibility doesn't exist with you clowns.
Why 15? We decided long ago 30 for a reason. What’s your reason for 15?

Not at all. Much as you hate to acknowledge it, human life is human life pre born or post born. If you’re going to claim it’s about “innocent” human life…well we all know innocent people end up executed. The only difference is they know every moment they are innocent and going to die while a blastocyst has no awareness of anything.

OK baby killer,,
we will end the death penalty if you end abortions,,

deal??

That is the long held argument of when does life begin. You have 15 weeks to decide with the new law. Whats the problem......hmmm

You want to wait til 9 months and change your mind..............Do it in another State because in JUNE YOU WILL LOSE THIS ARGUMENT.

More BS to justify the taking of life. Even if that child is a ward of the state and in an orphan home he or she has a life to look forward to.

With you it's DEATH. The law in Mississippi allows 15 weeks. Make up your damned mind by then.
I’m actually ok with that but I’m not a woman. I think we could all learn to live with that.

Forum List

Back