A Question To Conservatives Who Believe In A Ban On Abortions

so your solution instead of helping a battered child is to kill it,,,

youre one sick mother fucker,,
Actually, I don’t like it when liberals use these extreme examples.

How about an 18 year old has too much to drink and doesn’t make her boyfriend pull out. Does she have to have the baby?

Who is banning guns? No one, you Fuck.
Who is banning abortions? THE SCOTUS is being forced to consider it by you RWI's.
15 weeks is the challenge. You can't make up your mind in 15 weeks. pffft. That ISN'T A BAN.

They can MOVE. How about use protection before you screw. Personal responsibility doesn't exist with you clowns.

ALL human LIFE is precious, even that conceived in rape. Now, please return to your career as a ghoul in the local cemetery.
Weirdly…I agree. In that if you oppose abortion because human life is precious, the only ethical exception is to save the mother’s life. Of course that also means you oppose capital punishment.

Weirdly…I agree. In that if you oppose abortion because human life is precious, the only ethical exception is to save the mother’s life. Of course that also means you oppose capital punishment.
piss poor comparison since capital punishment is for crimes against another and abortion is killing a child for convenience,,

ALL human LIFE is precious
According to you RWI's, that is Complete BullShit.

You hate Muslims.
You hate Immigrants, legal or illegal. As trump says, unless they are from Norway.
You hate black babies being born into welfare, with ZERO help of you RWI's.
You hate any baby after born into poverty.

Bottom Line, You just HATE.
Your God hates you too.

Opposing abortion is purely religious, and conservatives would never allow exceptions for rape, incest, or to save the mother's life if they could get away with it.
And in the third trimester the child can be born and live a full life. The baby can't talk for him or herself. So someone has to say. That''s murder.

But you can do it early on, or you can leave the state and don't come back. No reason we can't divorce each other and go back to States deciding what is best for our state. If you want to murder babies. Do it in California and not in Mississippi.

Forum List

Back