A question for Trump supporters re Lindsey Graham comment

Republicans will never break off and start a new party neither would Democrats because they all know that would only benefit the party that didn't do it. Right now Donald Trump has a lot sway within the Republican party and Republican voters just as the Clintons used to with the Democrats and Barak Obama does now and the party finds a way to get along with them as long as they have it.

I think we should abolish both parties. I agree they both are corrupt. We have Democrats that lie constantly on a daily basis. And we have Rhinos who would go along with the Democrats. The Republicans and Democrats both need to go! Start with freshly new parties! It's time to get rid of the Elephant and Jackass (Donkey) Parties!
LOL

It's the people who are corrupt, not the "parties". No matter where they go, there they will be....... and corruption also.

"There was massive fraud. Trump is not lying."

Don't whine about it poster Lastamender.
It is unmanly.

Do something about it.
First, prove it.
Second, take your proof to the FBI or your State's Elections authority.
Third, report back to this forum on how those meetings went.

Whining is unmanly.
And I'm mildly sure you know that.

Senator Lindsey Graham made a comment the other day that the Republican Party couldn't move forward without Donald Trump. He later seemed to fill that out a bit with a comment that if the RNC forced Trump away, half the party would leave. That brings up my question: where would they go? Democrats? Independents? Some sort of new party? Just curious.

I don't pay any attention to the opinions or advise of a political party that developed and released a bioweapon thats killed millions of people just so they could cheat in the tens of millions column on Election Day.

The democrat Party is like Pharaoh at the 8th Plague - still convinced they're "winning"

Last edited:
"........a political party that developed and released a bioweapon thats killed millions of people just so they could cheat in tens tens of millions column on Election Day."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And that right there ----- is why I visit this chatroom.
It's like walking into that famous intergalactic bar in the first Star Wars movie.

You know you're gonna read something that comes direct from the Bizarro Desk.

Thanx, Crusader. You made my morning.
:thup:

Senator Lindsey Graham made a comment the other day that the Republican Party couldn't move forward without Donald Trump. He later seemed to fill that out a bit with a comment that if the RNC forced Trump away, half the party would leave. That brings up my question: where would they go? Democrats? Independents? Some sort of new party? Just curious.

I don't pay any attention to the opinions or advise of a political party that developed and released a bioweapon thats killed millions of people just so they could cheat in the tens of millions column on Election Day.

The democrat Party is like Pharaoh at the 8th Plague - still convinced they're "winning"
Frank, if the RNC rejected Trump and all HIS policies, what would you do?

"........a political party that developed and released a bioweapon thats killed millions of people just so they could cheat in tens tens of millions column on Election Day."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And that right there ----- is why I visit this chatroom.
It's like walking into that famous intergalactic bar in the first Star Wars movie.

You know you're gonna read something that comes direct from the Bizarro Desk.

Thanx, Crusader. You made my morning.
:thup:

"gain of function" look it up!

Frank, if the RNC rejected Trump and all HIS policies, what would you do?

No hun, unlike Progressives, we are not a hive minded collective that accepts whatever the Party says

Independents.

The tRump party.

AKA idiots R us.

And in certain parts of Appalachia, We B Idiots.

Trump has tried to clean up government
tenor (1).gif

All of the above possible suggestions.

NO.

Who in their right mind would become a Demorat on purpose? Talk to about any Republican, they're tell you Demonicrats are snakes because they are. The only mystery is in the minds of leftists who only think what they're told until it changes tomorrow.

Forum List

Back