Biden’s Racist Wall

Before you get too excited, there is an annual budget for the wall, It's only enough to pay for 10 to 50 miles of wall per year. It can also be used for infrared technology or high tech sensors. Biden has already given back the money to the military that Trump allocated to the border wall fund. In other words, Biden will build as little wall as possible.

it a little late for all the children that have been victims by xiden and harris policies...but it’s a good start to restart trumps policies

Interesting. Border wall is not my issue, but how is he going to fund it? I thought I read somewhere he was going to give the money trump stole from military base schools, waste treatment to prevent base polluting local streams and repairs to bases damaged by hurricane, as other base construction projects, back to the military. The wall going to be part of infrastructure bill that hasn't been passed yet?

Too little too late.

It's not enough. He needs to stop people from coming in, ship the ones already here illegally back home including the kids, and needs to set a clear message we are not a free buffet and it you want to come to America you go though the system to become a citizen or were going to send you right back where you came from.

It's the Daily Wire: Zero credibility

Says KKANUCK brain. Denying reality is your forte.
Enjoy your lockdowns, don’t get arrested for walking outside!

It's the Daily Wire: Zero credibility

WTF, is your fricken Google broken, or do you not know how to use it?

The Biden administration says it may restart construction of the border wall to fill 'gaps' left by Trump

Forum List

Back