A question for the anti-abortionists?

Living responsibly would be the ideal.
How can young women be expected to be the sole societal exception?

They aren't......if anyone else murders a baby they go to jail. And they can simply deliver the baby and send the child for adoption, which is better for everyone and does not require murder.

But you guys want women to be in that position...to have murdered their child......it separates them from everyone else....and puts them in your club....women who you have managed to compromise......

"You guys"?

Living responsibly would be the ideal.
How can young women be expected to be the sole societal exception?

They aren't......if anyone else murders a baby they go to jail. And they can simply deliver the baby and send the child for adoption, which is better for everyone and does not require murder.

But you guys want women to be in that position...to have murdered their child......it separates them from everyone else....and puts them in your club....women who you have managed to compromise......

"You guys"?

The left.

NY carbineer brings up a great point in this thread, what would you charge the mom with if abortion some how became illegal, the electric chair? Life in prision, if a fetus is a human being?

What the poster said......

Can we just accept that the left is never going to understand biology Page 6 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

NYcarbineerDiamond Member
The anti-abortionists keep throwing it into the faces of the pro-choicers saying that they are killing innocent human life.

But 99% of those same anti-abortionists cannot bring themselves to call for the appropriate punishment of women who have abortions,

which would be in most cases life in prison.

Why are you people pretending you believe that the fetus is a person

If you are going to call those who are against abortion anti-abortionists why don't you call "pro Choicers" pro abortionist or pro murderers?

Science has proven that a fetus is a person.
So you have the heart to throw a scared 16 year old little girl in jail for murder?
You wouldn't? What makes her diffrent then a 16 year old boy who commits murder????? You sexism is disturbing .
What sexism because I am a dad and you are a horn dog?

No what's disturbing to me is you don't get it.

You really have the heart to lock up women that have abortions ?
They are killing babies.....

NY carbineer brings up a great point in this thread, what would you charge the mom with if abortion some how became illegal, the electric chair? Life in prision, if a fetus is a human being?

Can we just accept that the left is never going to understand biology Page 6 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

The anti-abortionists keep throwing it into the faces of the pro-choicers saying that they are killing innocent human life.

But 99% of those same anti-abortionists cannot bring themselves to call for the appropriate punishment of women who have abortions,

If you are going to call those who are against abortion anti-abortionists why don't you call "pro Choicers" pro abortionist or pro murderers?

So you have the heart to throw a scared 16 year old little girl in jail for murder?
You wouldn't? What makes her diffrent then a 16 year old boy who commits murder????? You sexism is disturbing .

dude I see you shooting up an abortion clinic in your future, get a grip. Before it goes to far.... Please.... Begging you.

Think . calm down

dude I see you shooting up an abortion clinic in your future, get a grip. Before it goes to far.... Please.... Begging you.

Think . calm down
Hey fuck you! NEVER did I promote for violence! Listen you sexist fuck killing innocent babies is evil and just because a person has a vagina that doesn't change how evil it is!

Almost every anti-abortionist knows someone personally who's had an abortion, as almost all of us do.

You call abortion murder. Would you sign the papers that put that woman you know away for life?

Wow, what circles are you running in? I don't know anyone who has had an abortion...

Think . calm down
Hey fuck you! NEVER did I promote for violence! Listen you sexist fuck killing innocent babies is evil and just because a person has a vagina that doesn't change how evil it is!
then do us a favor and turn in your guns because you are turning violent and emotional on my thread.

Think . calm down
then do us a favor and turn in your guns because you are turning violent and emotional on my thread.

Who said anything about guns?

You used to be a fetus....what are you now?

Think . calm down
Why because defending myself is promoting violence????? You are absurd.

Think . calm down
why you have a vargina now? Thought you we're a guy? So you pretend to be a girl and defending yourself not having an abortion?

Think . calm down
why you have a vargina now? Thought you we're a guy? So you pretend to be a girl and defending yourself not having an abortion?
Thats what I thought. Go back to supporting babies being killed and thinking woman are nothing more then walking vaginas.

Therefore the same punishment should apply for aborting fetuses, taking the so-called morning after pill, or killing your 2 year old.

Good question and if you were never born either, you wouldn't be who you are, love ya.

Good question and if you were never born either, you wouldn't be who you are, love ya.

Everything has a beginning.

Forum List

Back