DONALD TRUMP TELLS SENATE TO VOTE NO ON OBAMATRADE TPA

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
DONALD TRUMP TELLS SENATE TO VOTE NO ON OBAMATRADE TPA
Breitbart.com ^ | June 22 2015 | Breitbart.com

GOP presidential candidate and businessman Donald Trump is warning the Senate against passing Trade Promotion Authority (TPA) on Tuesday.
TPA would give President Obama fast track authority to finalize his trade negotiations without Congress issuing any amendments and only getting an up or down vote on the final deal.
Trump posted on Twitter: “The Senate must NOT pass TPA! Any Senator who votes for it is disqualified for being POTUS. Protect the American worker and manufacturer!”
GOP presidential candidate Sen. Rand Paul (R-KY)93% previously voted against TPA, but Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX)93%, Sen. Marco Rubio (R-FL)80%, and Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-SC)47% – all GOP presidential candidates – voted for it.

No more jobs going oversea's!!! Free trade destroyed our middle class.

Many in the Senate are pretty stupid, but I don't think even they are stupid enough to let Trump's mumblings effect what they do either way.

"DONALD TRUMP TELLS SENATE TO VOTE NO ON OBAMATRADE TPA"

Further confirmation that Trump is an ignorant idiot, along with other rightists who agree with him. The proposed measure the the creation of a republican Congress, having nothing to do with the president, where future presidents will also have use of the Act's provisions, democratic and republican.

You don't have to be a rocket scientist to understand that most free trade agreements the USA has enacted in the past few decades have caused economic damage to the middle class, but the elites sure do benefit big time...and we can always count on the politicians of both parties looking out for the interests of the elites.

This is a curious case where you have ardently pro-union liberals and traditional conservatives uniting to oppose something--in this case the TPA (aka TPP). I applaud Trump for opposing this miserable deal. I also applaud those Democrats who are opposing the deal. Ross Perot has been proven right about NAFTA, and there is every indication that the TPP deal would be even worse.

Trans-Pacific Partnership

Fast Track for the Trans Pacific Partnership Is a Bad Deal - US News

A Devil s Pact Instead of Doing Obama s Bidding GOP Lawmakers Should Be Opposing ObamaTrade -- StopFastTrack RedState

Articles Fast Track to a Bad Deal

On Trade T.R. s Party No Longer The American Conservative

Stop the Trans-Pacific Partnership Bad for Jobs the Environment Labor and Consumers It s Our Economy

This is a curious case where you have ardently pro-union liberals and traditional conservatives uniting to oppose something--in this case the TPA (aka TPP). I applaud Trump for opposing this miserable deal. I also applaud those Democrats who are opposing the deal. Ross Perot has been proven right about NAFTA, and there is every indication that the TPP deal would be even worse.

A Devil s Pact Instead of Doing Obama s Bidding GOP Lawmakers Should Be Opposing ObamaTrade -- StopFastTrack RedState

Stop the Trans-Pacific Partnership Bad for Jobs the Environment Labor and Consumers It s Our Economy
Conversely it is "curious" that many Ds and Rs including the POTUS are in support of the trade deal.

Might have something to do with the fact that there is a wider agenda going on here.

The TPP is the first link in the chain, to enslave the American people and spit on and destroy the constitution this country was founded on.

The first step was establishing a corrupt Supreme Court, that pretends to be 'for the people' on social issues to hide its real agenda - reinterpreting the constitution to support corporatocracy.

We are seeing the death of liberty, one law or treaty at a time. You aren't meant to be happy about it, instead they just need you to shut up and obey till everyone that could oppose the elite are in jail, exiled, or dead.

so-this-is-how-liberty-dies-liberty-dies-obama-state-of-the-political ___.jpg

Funny how you don't see any of the Hillary backers here expressing alarm at her support for the TPP. Gee, I thought she was all about "the average American" and not "corporate America and the special interests"? What gives?

It's sad to see so many Republicans backing this deal.

We need a third party made up of traditional conservatives and centrist independents and centrist Democrats, a party that will take moderate positions on social issues (ban partial-birth abortion and ban abortion after the baby can feel pain, but allow abortion before the baby feels pain; allow gay marriage but establish strict protections for religious vendors so that they're not prosecuted for not wanting to support ceremonies that they find offensive), and that will restore fiscal sanity to the federal government and federal tax policy.

Funny how you don't see any of the Hillary backers here expressing alarm at her support for the TPP. Gee, I thought she was all about "the average American" and not "corporate America and the special interests"? What gives?

We need a third party made up of traditional conservatives and centrist independents and centrist Democrats, a party that will take moderate positions on social issues (ban partial-birth abortion and ban abortion after the baby can feel pain, but allow abortion before the baby feels pain; allow gay marriage but establish strict protections for religious vendors so that they're not prosecuted for not wanting to support ceremonies that they find offensive), and that will restore fiscal sanity to the federal government and federal tax policy.
You have to blind to her husbands support for corporate interests, and her own support of corporate interests, in order to vote for her with enthusiasm. Let me put it that way. ;)

Both the Green Party and Libertarian party try to get into the Presidential Debates, and get a free and fair election, but every time the Democrats and Republicans unite to shut them out. Here is a video by the Our America Initiative, which is supported by the Green and Libertarian parties:

Conversely it is "curious" that many Ds and Rs including the POTUS are in support of the trade deal.

Do you have any idea what lobbyists do with their money? Do you have any idea why being in congress makes people very rich? Find the answers and you will understand why some Ds and Rs are in support of this deal.

I agree to a point. remember but for Perot, Clinton would never have been elected.

You have to blind to her husbands support for corporate interests, and her own support of corporate interests, in order to vote for her with enthusiasm. Let me put it that way. ;)

Both the Green Party and Libertarian party try to get into the Presidential Debates, and get a free and fair election, but every time the Democrats and Republicans unite to shut them out. Here is a video by the Our America Initiative, which is supported by the Green and Libertarian parties:

Many Ds and Rs are blind to reality. They just want their party to win the election, so it doesn't really matter what their candidate says and does.

Many Ds and Rs are blind to reality. They just want their party to win the election, so it doesn't really matter what their candidate says and does.

No, what they are really doing is helping the people who legally bribe them through lobbying, campaign finance, and under the table brown bag payments.

you are correct on the ignorance of many voters.

Trump is by far the smartest and most competent candidate out there. I especially like his idea of billing Mexico for some of the enormous costs of Illegal Immigration in the U.S. American Taxpayers desperately need some relief. Mexico should carry some of the burden.

But obviously Trump can't win. He's too independent-minded. And that's a problem for the NWO Globalist Elites who choose our Presidents. They'd much rather go with a Clinton or Bush. It's really too bad. Trump would be a great leader.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back