A question for pro-lifers...

100% of abortion is killing a innocent human baby.

I wasn't aware that a fetus had rights. If it does, tell them to file their tax returns. They're late.

LMAO!!! ILLEGAL aliens don't pay taxes but they have rights....

just another empty argument from the libs....

illegals have rights, murderers get second chances and innocent babies are killed off. can anyone explain to me how this sounds correct?

• 52% of all abortions occur before the 9th week of pregnancy
  • 25% happen between the 9th & 10th week
  • 12% happen between the 11th and 12th week
  • 6% happen between the 13th & 15th week
  • 4% happen between the 16th & 20th week
  • 1% of all abortions (16,450/yr.) happen after the 20th week of pregnancy

Fast Facts

(just as an aside)While only 1-2% of abortions are the result of rape or incest, 5-6% of rape victims will get pregnant, but only about 3% will see their rapists convicted. (and in 31 states the rapist gets visitation rights to the child)

I wasn't aware that a fetus had rights. If it does, tell them to file their tax returns. They're late.
so innocent life is meaningless cause they don't have rights in your eyes?.... Amazing now Nazi like the pro baby killers are

I'm not like other people. Everything you say can and will be used against you to prove your hypocrisy. If you want to be my plaything I am capable of thought and remembering what you have said in the past to apply it to what is currently going on.

It's actually the main reason why I hate Romney.

I do find it mildly humorous that you said that AFTER my post that it makes you look stupid. Remember... ***I*** can't make you look stupid. Only you can do that.

Do you honestly think you are the only poster on the board with the ability to use the search function? I can tell you for a fact that you are not the only poster on the board that cannot actually defend a position if he takes it, which is why you resort to claiming that you know what people actually think. You think it makes you better at debates, all it does is make you look incredibly stupid.

Those numbers mean nothing. They are obtained from Guttmacher who is limited in the scope and applicability of the stats they are able to provide, #1 because many states aren't required to keep stats on abortion, and #2, Planned Parenthood lies about what they do and skews the stats.

Which is listed as a disclaimer on just about every stat compilation they provide

Guttmacher is respected by both on the pro choice and pro life side. The only people who dismiss their statistics are the extreme pro lifers.

The only people that don't like their stats are extreme prolifers? That would be news to a large number of people that think Guttmacher Institute bias is self evident from the fact that they are part of planned parenthood. Claiming they are widely respected is no different than claiming a fully funded subsidiary of the Koch brothers is widely respected by both sides of the fracking debate. In other words, the only people that believe that are the ones that like the results.

Take a look at the response to one of Guttmacher's studies in an actual peer reviewed journal.

PLOS ONE : accelerating the publication of peer-reviewed science

• 52% of all abortions occur before the 9th week of pregnancy
  • 25% happen between the 9th & 10th week
  • 12% happen between the 11th and 12th week
  • 6% happen between the 13th & 15th week
  • 4% happen between the 16th & 20th week
  • 1% of all abortions (16,450/yr.) happen after the 20th week of pregnancy

Fast Facts

(just as an aside)While only 1-2% of abortions are the result of rape or incest, 5-6% of rape victims will get pregnant, but only about 3% will see their rapists convicted. (and in 31 states the rapist gets visitation rights to the child)

I suggest you reread Roe v Wade before you claim that fetuses do not have rights, ignoring constitutional law makes you look really stupid.

Those numbers mean nothing. They are obtained from Guttmacher who is limited in the scope and applicability of the stats they are able to provide, #1 because many states aren't required to keep stats on abortion, and #2, Planned Parenthood lies about what they do and skews the stats.

Which is listed as a disclaimer on just about every stat compilation they provide

Just as your post means nothing.

As long as a woman obtains an abortion in accordance with her state’s laws, she’s not required to justify to you or anyone her exercising of a fundamental right.

Abortion is not a fundamental right.

Guttmacher states on their site that they don't have complete stats.

As does the CDC:

"
Are states required to report their abortion statistics to CDC?

No, states and areas voluntarily report data to CDC for inclusion in its annual Abortion Surveillance Report. CDC's Division of Reproductive Health prepares surveillance reports as data becomes available. There is no national requirement for data submission or reporting."

http://www.cdc.gov/reproductivehealth/data_stats/Abortion.htm

Last edited:
I'm not like other people. Everything you say can and will be used against you to prove your hypocrisy. If you want to be my plaything I am capable of thought and remembering what you have said in the past to apply it to what is currently going on.

I do find it mildly humorous that you said that AFTER my post that it makes you look stupid. Remember... ***I*** can't make you look stupid. Only you can do that.

Do you honestly think you are the only poster on the board with the ability to use the search function? I can tell you for a fact that you are not the only poster on the board that cannot actually defend a position if he takes it, which is why you resort to claiming that you know what people actually think.
What? Look in a mirror... Certainly look at who you are defending here. ***I*** tell you what to think???

You think it makes you better at debates, all it does is make you look incredibly stupid.
People that do that are pretty stupid. I absolutely agree.

Remember... ***I*** can't make you look stupid. You have to do it yourself.

They think human rights are the right of the strong to oppress and slaughter the weak.

Which of course is insane.
Yes. Telling others what they think is a great way to look stupid.

Oh look, the tried and true argument for abortion...

"Yore stoopid".

Thank you for that.

Of course it means nothing. Scratch an abortion advocate, find a fascist.

I don't feel the need to say more.

Do you honestly think you are the only poster on the board with the ability to use the search function? I can tell you for a fact that you are not the only poster on the board that cannot actually defend a position if he takes it, which is why you resort to claiming that you know what people actually think.
What? Look in a mirror... Certainly look at who you are defending here.

I am attacking you, I am not defending anyone. As far as I am concerned if people can't stand up for themselves on this forum they should stop posting.

***I*** tell you what to think???

No, you pretend you know what I think, just like you did when you claimed I was defending someone.

You think it makes you better at debates, all it does is make you look incredibly stupid.

Yet you keep doing it.

Remember... ***I*** can't ake you look stupid. You have to do it yourself.

That is because I am smarter than you, which is why I can make you look stupid and you have to wait until I actually say something stupid before I look stupid.

What? Look in a mirror... Certainly look at who you are defending here.

I am attacking you, I am not defending anyone. As far as I am concerned if people can't stand up for themselves on this forum they should stop posting.

No, you pretend you know what I think, just like you did when you claimed I was defending someone.

Yet you keep doing it.

Remember... ***I*** can't ake you look stupid. You have to do it yourself.

That is because I am smarter than you, which is why I can make you look stupid and you have to wait until I actually say something stupid before I look stupid.
*chuckles* Alright. Opinions vary.

Yes. Telling others what they think is a great way to look stupid.

Oh look, the tried and true argument for abortion...

"Yore stoopid".

Thank you for that.

Of course it means nothing. Scratch an abortion advocate, find a fascist.

I don't feel the need to say more.

That's the spirit. There's something to be said for stopping before you dig any deeper...

illegals have rights, murderers get second chances and innocent babies are killed off. can anyone explain to me how this sounds correct?

It doesn't sound correct because it isn't. There are no babies killed in abortion.

It doesn't sound correct because it isn't. There are no babies killed in abortion.

I am sure that helps you sleep at night, or whenever

If that is what you need to keep telling yourself, to make yourself feel better.

Any one who is pro-choice doesnt believe a fetus is a baby, any one who is pro-life does and i have never seen anyone from either side change positions.

Im not sure why anyone would continue to argue this specific point, unless they enjoyed beating their head agaisnt a brick wall ;)

Forum List

Back