A Question for Liberals

This question is just for liberals and other non Trump supporters

Every right winger I have discussed this with says that the reason the left opposes Trump so much is because we are still mad that he beat Hillary and all the opposition he has seen is just an effort to either remove him from office and install Hillary, or at least punish him for beating Hillary in the election. I was angry about the way Trump won as well, but that is not the reason I dislike him so much. Since his inauguration, he has shown his incompetence, ignorance, and total lack of interest in doing anything for anyone but himself and others who are as rich as he is. He accepts conspiracy theories, and the word of enemy dictators over the facts as presented by his own investigative agencies, and a host of other things that make him unqualified to hold the position of POTUS.

My question is this Is your opposition to Trump an effort to remove a duly elected president and install Hillary in his place, or are there other reasons for your dislike of him? Be specific.
Donny is most certainly a narcissistic, arrogant, and egotistical blowhard. These traits are common in our presidents, but with Donny they are considerably more pronounced.

I suspect much of the animosity toward him is manufactured by the big corporate media, who clearly hates him and he hates them. When have we ever had a president so willing to attack the corporate media? In kind, the corporate media attacks him ruthlessly and consistently. It’s a ratings bonanza for the MSM.

Any American who gets all their news from the corporate media, HATES Donny. We see their posts on this forum every day. They are out of their minds with hate.

Probably every single president we have ever had is narcissistic, egotistical and arrogant. Trump is just a blowhard about it, so you know exactly where he stands. I find it refreshing.

trump is a malignant narcissist, which is different than a 'run of the mill' one. - & no doubt you find that refreshing...

Here is your Lefty, Leftists, defending that FGM is NOT a practice in Islam. THAT is why is calls me an "Islamophobic Twat" btw, because I DARED to point out that, yep, it is in the Hadith. Which is it.

It's mentioned in a Hadith, (which is not the Koran), it isn't a practice..

That you don't get this is what makes you an Islamophobic Twat... your unreasoning hatred and unwillingness to learn beyond "My Sky Pixie is better than your Sky Pixie".

Joe loves him some radical Islam just like all mindless Leftists and can't stand the heat when it's pointed out to him. You're not a smart Leftist Joe--wait, is there such a thing? You're dumb and you're not a good troll. There, I said it again. This is not me being upset, just saying truths you never believe. Because again, dumb.

Oh, honey, you are getting terribly upset, because bigots are always upset when they have it pointed out to them.

There is no "Radical Islam", Sweetie... Muslims are like everyone else... If you invade their countries and kill them, they are going to try to kill you back. Maybe, and I'm just spitballing here.. we should stop sticking our dicks into their hornets nest and then complaining about getting stung.

I'm an old man. Old enough to when I heard the same kinds of bigoted arguments being applied to the Vietnamese because they didn't like us invading their country.

I was a kid during Vietnam and I remember that too.

Sue does not grasp the understanding of fundamentalism. Just as she is a fundamentalist "Christian", there are fundamentalists in Islam. Both fundamentalist sections have extreme beliefs that are not truly supported by what their faith actually teaches.

I go to my church--as do many of us--to escape today's REAL fundies.

You.

You go to church because you are a fundie.

This is what I mean. Lazy thinking.

You do not realize that you ARE the 21st century fundie. We have more diversity in our church than you would ever see in your diversity rallies. You folks do not know how to abide diversity. We know this. All your talk is an ironic joke. We know this too, and your talk is becoming one long punchline.

My own kids, college age, are onto it and not because their parents inculcated it into them. The roots of your demise are in the youth, pal.

They hate fundamentalism.

They are ripe for rebellion. Thank GOD

Here is your Lefty, Leftists, defending that FGM is NOT a practice in Islam. THAT is why is calls me an "Islamophobic Twat" btw, because I DARED to point out that, yep, it is in the Hadith. Which is it.

That you don't get this is what makes you an Islamophobic Twat... your unreasoning hatred and unwillingness to learn beyond "My Sky Pixie is better than your Sky Pixie".

Joe loves him some radical Islam just like all mindless Leftists and can't stand the heat when it's pointed out to him. You're not a smart Leftist Joe--wait, is there such a thing? You're dumb and you're not a good troll. There, I said it again. This is not me being upset, just saying truths you never believe. Because again, dumb.

Oh, honey, you are getting terribly upset, because bigots are always upset when they have it pointed out to them.

There is no "Radical Islam", Sweetie... Muslims are like everyone else... If you invade their countries and kill them, they are going to try to kill you back. Maybe, and I'm just spitballing here.. we should stop sticking our dicks into their hornets nest and then complaining about getting stung.

I'm an old man. Old enough to when I heard the same kinds of bigoted arguments being applied to the Vietnamese because they didn't like us invading their country.

Oh and IM2 loves the FGM too apparently.

Cool come join the thread on Religion and Ethics I just bumped IM2 and we can have it out there
Sue, you don't want to debate religion with me. You lack greatly in understanding the difference between religion and spirituality.

Spirituality is easy. You are your own god. Done.

Now if you want to debate Christianity with me, let's do it. Meet me in the Religion and ethics forum or the debate forum and let's go

No sue, that's not spirituality. Jesus left the holy spirit on this earth as the comforter. He did not leave a religion. You cannot discuss religion with me. You are ignorant and think you've got it figured out.

Every right winger I have discussed this with says that the a reason the left opposes Trump so much is because we are still mad that he beat Hillary ...(blah..blah...
^^^
Corrected that for you.

There are multiple reasons for TDS. Not just one.

THe Op is so blatant that he did not even put up a poll. He knows that what he said is nonsense.

Sue does not grasp the understanding of fundamentalism. Just as she is a fundamentalist "Christian", there are fundamentalists in Islam. Both fundamentalist sections have extreme beliefs that are not truly supported by what their faith actually teaches.

You.

' hate your next door neighbor, but don't forget to say grace '

...the unsung motto of the fundie right.

Cool come join the thread on Religion and Ethics I just bumped IM2 and we can have it out there
Sue, you don't want to debate religion with me. You lack greatly in understanding the difference between religion and spirituality.

Spirituality is easy. You are your own god. Done.

Now if you want to debate Christianity with me, let's do it. Meet me in the Religion and ethics forum or the debate forum and let's go

No sue, that's not spirituality. Jesus left the holy spirit on this earth as the comforter. He did not leave a religion. You cannot discuss religion with me. You are ignorant and think you've got it figured out.

You talk of spirituality and now want to backtrack to the Holy Spirit; I am not fooled. I know you prefer "spirituality" because then you get to make your own rules. Which I know you do anyway.

I also detect a LOT of pride; "You cannot discuss religion with me". It's a killer.

Again-

FGM is not called for in the Koran.
It is not practiced in most of the Islamic World

It is practiced in North Africa, by Christians and Muslims alike, on the theory that if a woman can't enjoy sex, she'll be less likely to cheat.

The practice dates to antiquity, where we have found mummies of women this was done to in ancient Egypt.

Now, there are two approaches you can take. You can try to understand a practice and it's cultural roots.

Or you can use it to try to feel better about your superstitions, even though there are just as much bad things we could talk about there.

And now Trump is trying to get out of Syria and I bet you're crying about that all over the forum too

Um, yeah... you don't fix other people mistakes by making them WORSE!!! I freely admit that Bush and Obama totally shit the bed in Syria and Iraq. Trump is making things a lot worse by selling out the only ally we've had over there.

Or does your doctor break your arm to you won't think about your stubbed toe?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

You.

' hate your next door neighbor, but don't forget to say grace '

...the unsung motto of the fundie right.

If the Left didn't have projection--I don't know what there would be.

You.

You do not realize that you ARE the 21st century fundie. We have more diversity in our church than you would ever see in your diversity rallies. You folks do not know how to abide diversity. We know this. All your talk is an ironic joke. We know this too, and your talk is becoming one long punchline.

My own kids, college age, are onto it and not because their parents inculcated it into them. The roots of our demise are in the youth, pal.

No Sue, that would be you. Satan values diversity too Sue. He's about tricking as many people as he can and he don't care what race or sex you are. Stop following false prophets and get in touch with God.

And Sue, I don't favor FGM. You assume based on listening to right wing pastors and politicians bearing false witness.

Again-

FGM is not called for in the Koran.
It is not practiced in most of the Islamic World

It is practiced in North Africa, by Christians and Muslims alike, on the theory that if a woman can't enjoy sex, she'll be less likely to cheat.

The practice dates to antiquity, where we have found mummies of women this was done to in ancient Egypt.

Now, there are two approaches you can take. You can try to understand a practice and it's cultural roots.

Or you can use it to try to feel better about your superstitions, even though there are just as much bad things we could talk about there.

And now Trump is trying to get out of Syria and I bet you're crying about that all over the forum too

Um, yeah... you don't fix other people mistakes by making them WORSE!!! I freely admit that Bush and Obama totally shit the bed in Syria and Iraq. Trump is making things a lot worse by selling out the only ally we've had over there.

Or does your doctor break your arm to you won't think about your stubbed toe?

Take it to the appropriate thread. I tagged you

Every right winger I have discussed this with says that the reason the left opposes Trump so much is because we are still mad that he beat Hillary and all the opposition he has seen is just an effort to either remove him from office and install Hillary, or at least punish him for beating Hillary in the election. I was angry about the way Trump won as well, but that is not the reason I dislike him so much. Since his inauguration, he has shown his incompetence, ignorance, and total lack of interest in doing anything for anyone but himself and others who are as rich as he is. He accepts conspiracy theories, and the word of enemy dictators over the facts as presented by his own investigative agencies, and a host of other things that make him unqualified to hold the position of POTUS.

My question is this Is your opposition to Trump an effort to remove a duly elected president and install Hillary in his place, or are there other reasons for your dislike of him? Be specific.
His hair sucks and should be laid to rest..

You.

My own kids, college age, are onto it and not because their parents inculcated it into them. The roots of our demise are in the youth, pal.

No Sue, that would be you. Satan values diversity too Sue. He's about tricking as many people as he can and he don't care what race or sex you are. Stop following false prophets and get in touch with God.

Here's how I know you are not on the up and up--

You are convinced I'm following Satan.

That's because Politics is REALLY your god.

I know this, IM2. It's very sad, but there it is.

All this arguing.....where does it end up? Wasted energy. Maybe?

Defeating terrible, even evil ideas is never wasted energy.

yet you support trump. you don't believe anything he has done, said, or is trying to do isn't evil? he has abandoned our historically tried & true allies to cuddle up to the world's most vile dictators...

The last sentence is insane, so I can't talk to you sanely, see. You're in a fog of TDS. I would get a foaming-mouth answer back. What's the point?

many of those kurds over there are christian.

many of those kurds over there are christian.

One-dimensional thinking. Are you capable of more? Or no

Take it to the appropriate thread. I tagged you

Meh, you are the one who whines about my outing your Islamophobia....

You can't go out and claim to be "moral" and then go out and support a guy like Trump who is the opposite of that, because you think he might ban abortion or throw out the Mexicans or whatever else you consider "moral".

All this arguing.....where does it end up? Wasted energy. Maybe?

Defeating terrible, even evil ideas is never wasted energy.

yet you support trump. you don't believe anything he has done, said, or is trying to do isn't evil? he has abandoned our historically tried & true allies to cuddle up to the world's most vile dictators...

The last sentence is insane, so I can't talk to you sanely, see. You're in a fog of TDS. I would get a foaming-mouth answer back. What's the point?

what you really mean you can't answer it. i understand.

putin

kim jung un

rodrigo duterte

erdogan

jinping

:itsok:

You.

Here's how I know you are not on the up and up--

You are convinced I'm following Satan.

That's because Politics is REALLY your god.

I know this, IM2. It's very sad, but there it is.

You are being tricked by satan. Jesus has said not everyone shouting his name will enter heaven. He has warned us of false teachers. What you are being taught is not godly. You show this by your support of Trump. You think you know something, but you don't.

Forum List

Back