Illegals get out of MY country and stay out. Especially you creeps who stand on US soil waving your damn Mexican flag.

If you wish to enter the USA legally and have something to offer then by all means get in line and apply.
Ya know, I was born here 62 years ago. But I think I'll go buy me a Mexican flag.
Born where? Where is the "here" you referred to? Mexico?

upload_2017-1-29_20-24-45-jpeg.109452
The same county as Rush Limbaugh, in MO.

Illegals get out of MY country and stay out. Especially you creeps who stand on US soil waving your damn Mexican flag.

If you wish to enter the USA legally and have something to offer then by all means get in line and apply.
Ya know, I was born here 62 years ago. But I think I'll go buy me a Mexican flag.
Why don't you do one better? Renounce your U.S. citizenship and move to Mexico! Talk is cheap snowflake. Walk the walk.

Why don't you do one better? Renounce your U.S. citizenship and move to Mexico! Talk is cheap snowflake. Walk the walk.

Because you asked me too hon, and I'll burn it when america walks its own walk.

Because you asked me too hon, and I'll burn it when america walks its own walk.
That's exactly what we're doing. We kicked the Dumbocrats out of the House. Then we kicked the Dumbocrats out of the Senate. And then we kicked the Dumbocrats out of the White House. We are restoring constitutional government.

Soooooo....buh-bye snowflake!

Forum List

Back