a petition to bring back slavery at school

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013

this is what you get when you start al l this blm and crt shit. YOu all want to go back time . this is what you get slavery again. this wrong buit white folks could only be racially antagonized for so long. You want this to stop. then lets go forward and fix yourselves. stop trying to be the ultimate black race, because there is only americans. stop shooting the shit out of each other every weekend . put the guns down and cAre about yourselves,. strart doing what the cops say when they give you a lawfull order. Lets stop the bs and come together as america is supposed too.

Last edited:

this is what you get when you start al l this blm and crt shit. YOu all want to go back time . this is what you get slavery again. this wrong buit hite folks could only racially antagonized for so long. You want this to stop. then lets go forward and fix yourselves. stop trying to ultimate black race, because there is only americans. stop shooting the shit out of each other every weekend . put the guns down and cAre about yourlives,. strart doing what the cops say when they give you a lawfull order. Lets stop the bs and come together as america is supposed too.

Meanwhile Black College Students are screaming for segregated Dormitories... Figure that one out? Reverse segregation goes hand in hand with Critical Race Theory... The question here is who is calling for new slavery and is being reversed?

**********​
**********​
**********​
**********​
**********​

Meanwhile Black College Students are screaming for segregated Dormitories... Figure that one out? Reverse segregation goes hand in hand with Critical Race Theory... The question here is who is calling for new slavery and is being reversed?

**********​
**********​
**********​
**********​
**********​
exactly the black started this go back in time bs. so dont be suprised if thr whites go back and want to in salve you again to be rid of all thier bs. backs are pushing it out ignorance.

How about we send all the blacks to Africa? That will solve everyone's problem.

That wasn't colorful language or anything. I mean it. Blacks hate america, hate whites, the whole country is racist, etc. Fuck it, then we should every black to Africa and be done with it.

They would be happier and I guarantee you that 80% of all non blacks would be happier.

That wasn't colorful language or anything. I mean it. Blacks hate america, hate whites, the whole country is racist, etc. Fuck it, then we should every black to Africa and be done with it.

They would be happier and I guarantee you that 80% of all non blacks would be happier.
The last time I heard that one was in 1966.

Lefties agree with the KKK. Imagine that!

Separate the races…both the left and white supremacists agree!

Congratulations left.

this is what you get when you start al l this blm and crt shit. YOu all want to go back time . this is what you get slavery again. this wrong buit white folks could only be racially antagonized for so long. You want this to stop. then lets go forward and fix yourselves. stop trying to be the ultimate black race, because there is only americans. stop shooting the shit out of each other every weekend . put the guns down and cAre about yourselves,. strart doing what the cops say when they give you a lawfull order. Lets stop the bs and come together as america is supposed too.
Whites like me, will never EVER "come together" with whites like you, slob.

Whites like me, will never EVER "come together" with whites like you, slob.
of course not your insaine. you find it great to bully and pick on a person with aspergers sydrome and dysgrahia seek help hater, snob. and you can take your hate snob group and leave.

Why should they leave their own country ? Why doesnt whitey fuck off back to the european shithole he came from ?

Why should they leave their own country ? Why doesnt whitey fuck off back to the european shithole he came from ?
becasue whitey isnt complaining about living here. blacks are. they need to learm they are americans and stop their complaining. and apprecaIte what they have ,

Last edited:

It’s refreshing to see the racist right being honest about their racism.

It’s the only thing they’re honest about.

becasue whitey isnt complaining about living here. blacks are. they need to learm they are americans and stop their complaining. and apprecaIte what they have ,
Whitey moans all fucking day long about the state of the country. At least the right wingers do. They should pack their bags and fuck off because it isnt going to get any more fun for the supremacists. Only those who can adapt will fit in.

Forum List

Back