florida mom calls for mas exodus of public schools

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013

and this mother is black. i told you not all black agree with this crt , blm bs. not to mention in some schools there trying ot order teachers to take white privledge trains bs. it doesnt exsist. is people with a sevear victime complex they need therapy for.

and this mother is black. i told you not all black agree with this crt , blm bs. not to mention in some schools there trying ot order teachers to take white privledge trains bs. it doesnt exsist. is people with a sevear victime complex they need therapy for.
I would wager all my money that not a single person at that event could demonstrate any verifiable example of CRT being part of any curriculum, nor could they tell you a single thing about what CRT is.

I would wager all my money that not a single person at that event could demonstrate any verifiable example of CRT being part of any curriculum, nor could they tell you a single thing about what CRT is.

1633824551962.png

Then there won't be any problems streaming all the public schools and especially their class rooms on line to be monitored by the parents.

*****CHUCKLE******

:)

its racist black trash

You would be wrong. They can definitely show that CRT is in discussions of being added to the curriculum and with the Nazi stranglehold of the school boards over local education, that means it will be taught soon. But more importantly, they can explain it far better than you can.

It's a public area. Don't like it send your kids to private school or home school them.
If the government livestreamed the nation's kids to the world so conservative retards can pretend they're watching, absolutely I'd pull them out of school.

You would be wrong. They can definitely show that CRT is in discussions of being added to the curriculum and with the Nazi stranglehold of the school boards over local education, that means it will be taught soon. But more importantly, they can explain it far better than you can.
Then somebody that I asked to would have done so by now. All recordings of those meetings are people who rightwing media has become master at manipulating, up at a podium screaming buzz phrases they hear on conservative media. This is just like Net Neutrality, when the rightwing MSM convinced you all that it was about keeping speech neutral on the internet because it would drive you to vote. You probably still think that.

View attachment 549768

Progressives do it all the time to law enforcement.

How's those hiring numbers going in progressive shitholes?

*****CHUCKLE*****

You want the government to livestream our kids so bad guys, terrorists, etc. can observe their classrooms, and at the same time you want the government's law enforcers to be able operate in secrecy. Yeah, go fuck yourself.

You want the government to livestream our kids so bad guys, terrorists, etc. can observe their classrooms, and at the same time you want the government's law enforcers to be able operate in secrecy. Yeah, go fuck yourself.

1633826799250.png

I have no problem live screening the cops but it sounds like you're the one that wants to operate in secrecy and let terrorists and child molesters do whatever they want to our children.

I'll bet you're a teacher who studied under the best at some island in the Caribbean,

*****FLAMING SMILE*****

View attachment 549772

I have no problem live screening the cops but it sounds like you're the one that wants to operate in secrecy and let terrorists and child molesters do whatever they want to our children.

I'll bet you're a teacher who studied under the best at some island in the Caribbean,

*****FLAMING SMILE*****

I'm just going to assume you have mental health issues due to your stance on streaming video of children and your autistic posting template

I'm just going to assume you have mental health issues due to your stance on streaming video of children and your autistic posting template

1633827081734.png

My mental health issues are no where near as severe as yours obviously are.

Sounds like the public schools are doing the same as many of the churches have done wanting to hide their abuses with the help and support of progressives like you.

*****CHUCKLE*****

crt is nazisum was written by a fortmer nazi its evil.

these idiotd want to tirn te kids into little terroists.

"She previously worked as a regional coordinator for the Republican National Committee (RNC) and describes herself as a communications and marketing expert."

Ah, a solid Republican. Color of her skin makes no difference, a lot of times this is about wealth or not. I'm betting she's pro-vouchers, so she can get voucher money to pay for the private school she already sends her kids too. In other words, rich people trying to get free money from the government.

Forum List

Back