A perfectly good reason why the death penalty should include minors.....

driveby

Gold Member
Sep 6, 2008
Two teenage brothers have been charged in connection with the murder of 12-year-old Autumn Pasquale, who disappeared from her New Jersey home this weekend and was found in a recycling bin Monday night.

The boys, ages 15 and 17, were neighbors of Pasquale, who was last seen alive riding her bicycle on Saturday in her neighborhood in Clayton, N.J., police said today.

Police said that Pasquale's injuries were consistent with strangulation, and that there was no sign of sexual assault. They believe she was lured to the boys' home on Saturday.

Both boys turned themselves in to police in the company of their attorneys this afternoon, just hours after police found Pasquale's body in a recycling bin not far from her home, police said today.

Two Teens Arrested in Death of NJ 12-Year-Old Autumn Pasquale - ABC News

Lured her, killed her, dumped her body in a recycle container, both should be executed, period.......

It did until the Supreme Court a few years back took it upon themselves to legislate from the bench.

...both should be executed, period.......

I don't know. I'd be happy to see these scumbags spend the rest of their natural life in a cell, alone, 24 hours a day. Actual punishment, not the kind of prison where you get to hang with your hommies, use the gym and watch television. REAL prison.

Death is easy. Time (real time) is hard.

Civilized: : characteristic of a state of civilization <civilized society>; especially: characterized by taste, refinement, or restraint.

Synonyms: accomplished, cultivated, couth, cultured, genteel, polished, refined

Antonyms: barbaric, barbarous, philistine, uncivilized, uncultured, ungenteel, unpolished, unrefined

Clearly Islamic extremists (i.e. the Taliban) are uncivilized; is the OP suggesting we must become more like them?

Civilized: : characteristic of a state of civilization <civilized society>; especially: characterized by taste, refinement, or restraint.

Antonyms: barbaric, barbarous, philistine, uncivilized, uncultured, ungenteel, unpolished, unrefined

Clearly Islamic extremists (i.e. the Taliban) are uncivilized; is the OP suggesting we must become more like them?

Given that the Taliban has a long history of murdering young women without punishing the murderers, it would appear that YOU are suggesting we must become more like them.

Can you taste the irony? :lol:

you wouldn't be a bit unhappy to see them treated as juvies and released to do it again. More people losing more daughters is no concern of yours. Clearly the 15 and 17 year olds are your ideal of civilized people. You make my ass wanna dip o snuff.

This is why I don't let my daughter ride her bike to school.

It's ridiculous that we have to worry about this sort of thing..but a highly mobile, highly dysfunctional society where neighbors don't know and don't monitor each other breeds this sort of insanity.

Stand by for noomi to say they should get a short sentence and then be released, like she suggested for the mom who glued her toddler's hands to the wall so she could beat her into a vegetable...

But WTH is this:

"Pasquale's father, Anthony, said he last saw her Saturday around 12:30 p.m., leaving their home on a white BMX bike. Her father reported her missing at 9:30 p.m., 90 minutes after her 8 p.m. curfew."

He turns his 12 year old girl out the front door at noon and doesn't care where she is until 9:30 pm?

Seriously?????????????

What is wrong with people?? If he had cared what she was doing/where she was at, she'd be alive.

Last edited:
i am mulling this...the boys mother turned them in....i would hate to know i turned in my child to the state to be killed.....but as the mother of the little girl....how could you not want someone to pay dearly....even is they are in lock down and even if they are only allowed outside an hour a day...that is more than the little girl will have

Two teenage brothers have been charged in connection with the murder of 12-year-old Autumn Pasquale, who disappeared from her New Jersey home this weekend and was found in a recycling bin Monday night.

The boys, ages 15 and 17, were neighbors of Pasquale, who was last seen alive riding her bicycle on Saturday in her neighborhood in Clayton, N.J., police said today.

Police said that Pasquale's injuries were consistent with strangulation, and that there was no sign of sexual assault. They believe she was lured to the boys' home on Saturday.

Both boys turned themselves in to police in the company of their attorneys this afternoon, just hours after police found Pasquale's body in a recycling bin not far from her home, police said today.

Two Teens Arrested in Death of NJ 12-Year-Old Autumn Pasquale - ABC News

Lured her, killed her, dumped her body in a recycle container, both should be executed, period.......

Maybe they should have a trial first, but allowing minors to be executed just means more people on death row, more mistaken executions, and more wasted money. No thank you.

...both should be executed, period.......

I don't know. I'd be happy to see these scumbags spend the rest of their natural life in a cell, alone, 24 hours a day. Actual punishment, not the kind of prison where you get to hang with your hommies, use the gym and watch television. REAL prison.

Death is easy. Time (real time) is hard.

There aren't that many real prisons, I have had a few people tell me that prison nowadays is like college except no females, you can have your little Ipad or MP3 player, listen to some tunes, do your daily duties, hang out, shoot hoops.....

Uh, no, prison isn't like college. I dare to suggest your friends haven't been to college if they think it is.

Given that the Taliban has a long history of murdering young women without punishing the murderers, it would appear that YOU are suggesting we must become more like them.

Nice effort but your spin is absurd. Never did I suggest the young perps should escape punishment! The OP has convicted without a trial and suggests sentencing to death minors - in general - without any consideration of the facts in the instant or any future matter.

The Taliban also punishes men and women using cruel and unusual techniques, none of which I support nor suggest our nation impose on any offender. YOU may now apologize for your logical errors and cavilous manner.

Uh, no, prison isn't like college. I dare to suggest your friends haven't been to college if they think it is.

They were probably exaggerating, but their experience in prison didn't really seem to scare them or worry them too much. Prison needs to be something once you leave you NEVER want to go back.

you wouldn't be a bit unhappy to see them treated as juvies and released to do it again. More people losing more daughters is no concern of yours. Clearly the 15 and 17 year olds are your ideal of civilized people. You make my ass wanna dip o snuff.

You're an idiot. See my comment above to Eflatminor.

Last edited:

Nice effort but your spin is absurd. Never did I suggest the young perps should escape punishment!

Actually, you did.

The OP has convicted without a trial and suggests sentencing to death minors - in general - without any consideration of the facts in the instant or any future matter

Actually, he did not.

The Taliban also punishes men and women using cruel and unusual techniques, none of which I support nor suggest our nation impose on any offender.

Nobody is.

YOU may now apologize for your logical errors and cavilous manner

:lol::lol: Whatever you say genius...:lol::lol:

Nice effort but your spin is absurd. Never did I suggest the young perps should escape punishment!

Actually, you did.

Actually, he did not.

The Taliban also punishes men and women using cruel and unusual techniques, none of which I support nor suggest our nation impose on any offender.

Nobody is.

YOU may now apologize for your logical errors and cavilous manner

:lol::lol: Whatever you say genius...:lol::lol:

Thanks for sharing. Read the thread title very slow and maybe you'll get it.

So rehabilitate these two sociopaths over a two year span and place them right back into society, right cock gobbler?

Forum List

Back