A pandemic disease that seems incurable, a government that is heading for chaos, droughts on the rise....

I do not have a flu shot because I think I will die of the flue.

And you won't die of COVID without a pre-existing condition.
It's not a flu. It's a disease of the endothelium. As such the consequence of the disease is a shorter life. It's the perfect disease to thin the herd.

It's a viral disease that affects endothelium-----when you get a notion of just what
"endothelium" is-----as to FLU----it is an adenovirus like FLU viruses and is
transmitted in the same way. " THIN THE HERD" ?? are you related to adolf?
The endothelium is the lining of our organs. Covid 19 is not a flu. Covid 19 is a disease of the endothelium. The flu does not attack the lining of our organs. Covid 19 does. But you keep telling people it's just a flu.

I do not have a flu shot because I think I will die of the flue.

And you won't die of COVID without a pre-existing condition.
It's not a flu. It's a disease of the endothelium. As such the consequence of the disease is a shorter life. It's the perfect disease to thin the herd.

It's a viral disease that affects endothelium-----when you get a notion of just what
"endothelium" is-----as to FLU----it is an adenovirus like FLU viruses and is
transmitted in the same way. " THIN THE HERD" ?? are you related to adolf?
The endothelium is the lining of our organs. Covid 19 is not a flu. Covid 19 is a disease of the endothelium. The flu does not attack the lining of our organs. Covid 19 does. But you keep telling people it's just a flu.

I am FULLY aware of that which the endothelium is. I correctly stated that
Covid 19 is an ADENOVIRUS which is also true of FLU viruses and I correctly
stated that different viruses have all sorts of DIFFERENT targets of attack and
that the mode of transmission is the same as a flu virus, to wit--via the
respiratory tract. You are very confused. In fact the initial symptoms of the
Covid 19 VIREMIA are "FLU-LIKE"-----fever, muscle aches, etc. Just what do
imagine THE FLU "attacks"------ which FLU VIRUS is under YOUR consideration.
The Spanish Flu was credited with causing a movement disorder. So far we do not
even KNOW if the Covid-19 virus will affect the brain long term. Does the brain
have "ENDOTHELIUM" From which tissue in the human embryo is THE BRAIN
derived. Where do you keep your ENDOTHELIUM?

Matthew 24??????

I think God expects a better performance from his children.
Global warming is real. More diseases are buried under perma frost that is melting. So we are releasing the pandemics ourselves. And there are too many people on this planet. People need to stop having so many kids.

Matthew 24??????

I think God expects a better performance from his children.
I am sure God knows he will always be disappointed and who can blame him, we humans missed out on being perfect like God..
Progs promote the opposite of what God does. This with promoting many avenues of agreement.
That is untrue as there are progressive Christian sects. As I have witnessed for many decades is that people who profess to know the word of God are no better at keeping it and practicing it than a pagan...

Forum List

Back