A new term to describe when the left wing democrats attack someone for their views....Social Rape.

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
It is said by those who investigate rape as a crime that it is not primarily a crime for sex......it is a crime of power and humiliation over the victim. This is what happens when the left wing democrats attack someone who they disagree with and demand their destruction.....it is power and humiliation....I am going to call it "Social Rape." In a normal social interaction, an apology gains forgiveness and allows the person apologizing to go forward, now being accepted back into the community........in the case of the left wing democrats when they target someone for believing something they don't like........ we have "Social Rape," where the victim is forced to apologize, not for the purpose of forgiveness...but for the pleasure of the attacker, and the humiliation of the victim......

Social rape is what has just happened to Drew Brees......and that woman in the park who was confronted by that weird, nut job bird watching left wing democrat..........

Now these cons are becoming totally unraveled. Stop crying like some little wimp. The man changed his stance. A real man can do that. Punks like you simply whine about how its all so unfair.

Now these cons are becoming totally unraveled. Stop crying like some little wimp. The man changed his stance. A real man can do that. Punks like you simply whine about how its all so unfair.
For the past 9 days you liberal cowards who burned cities and harmed innocent citizens have been crying like petulant little girls. One day you pansy asses are going to be whipped like you never seem. Better hope Law and Order stays in the United States, because if it goes, so do you...

For the past 9 days you liberal cowards who burned cities and harmed innocent citizens have been crying like petulant little girls. One day you pansy asses are going to be whipped like you never seem. Better hope Law and Order stays in the United States, because if it goes, so do you...
Sure cave chimp. See how worried I am about that day? :itsok:

One of their own kill a guy for no good reason and they call everyone else to blame for the cops abuses in society.

Real men wouldn't be playing the social welfare system and get off their azzes to take advantage of opportunities that have been squandered for many years.

It is said by those who investigate rape as a crime that it is not primarily a crime for sex......it is a crime of power and humiliation over the victim. This is what happens when the left wing democrats attack someone who they disagree with and demand their destruction.....it is power and humiliation....I am going to call it "Social Rape." In a normal social interaction, an apology gains forgiveness and allows the person apologizing to go forward, now being accepted back into the community........in the case of the left wing democrats when they target someone for believing something they don't like........ we have "Social Rape," where the victim is forced to apologize, not for the purpose of forgiveness...but for the pleasure of the attacker, and the humiliation of the victim......

Social rape is what has just happened to Drew Brees......and that woman in the park who was confronted by that weird, nut job bird watching left wing democrat..........

While I can understand your reasoning, and agree with you about the motivations of those who attack and vilify others for their opinions and positions, I have to disagree with using the term "rape" for it. I oppose using "rape" for anything that isn't actually rape, because it trivializes the term for something profoundly heinous and evil by conflating it with other, usually more trivial, things.

The truth is, many things in the world besides rape are about power over and humiliation of the victim: everything from battered spouses to school bullying to bosses you pray will get a job at another company. Maybe they're horrible, or maybe they just suck. But they aren't rape.

While I can understand your reasoning, and agree with you about the motivations of those who attack and vilify others for their opinions and positions, I have to disagree with using the term "rape" for it. I oppose using "rape" for anything that isn't actually rape, because it trivializes the term for something profoundly heinous and evil by conflating it with other, usually more trivial, things.

The truth is, many things in the world besides rape are about power over and humiliation of the victim: everything from battered spouses to school bullying to bosses you pray will get a job at another company. Maybe they're horrible, or maybe they just suck. But they aren't rape.

The woman in the park lost her job. That isn't trivial for her. The left wing democrats who do this are not looking to leave the victim alone after they are forced to apologize....they now work to destroy the individual, to make them lose their jobs.

That is more than just a trivial thing.

I appreciate your input though.

The woman in the park lost her job. That isn't trivial for her. The left wing democrats who do this are not looking to leave the victim alone after they are forced to apologize....they now work to destroy the individual, to make them lose their jobs.

That is more than just a trivial thing.

I appreciate your need to try to parse my words to make your position okay, but I'm not going to accept it. There's a big difference between me saying, "Oh, losing your job is trivial" and me saying, "Losing a job is trivial compared to having your body forcibly and horrifically violated", and I'm not accepting delivery on any guilt trips handed out by someone who wants to make a moral stance out of conflating the two.

Feel free to go ask the woman in the park if she'd prefer losing her job and being trashed on social media to being raped, if you still don't get the difference.

I appreciate your input though.

I hate to say it, but I think you've just exemplified that there is a very real and tangible difference between men and women, no matter what "gender fluidity" nonsense the left is currently spouting. Women tend to understand on a visceral level why conflating rape with things that are not rape - even if they are horrible - is wrong; men simply never entirely get it.

No visitation this week?

Forum List

Back