A new study in NEJM shows not only that Pfizer vaccine effectiveness becomes negative within five months but that the vaccines destroy ...

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
Many warned against the mRNA vaccines. I know I did and posted numerous threads about it.

If you took multiple mRNA vaccines you are likely screwed.

A new study in NEJM shows not only that Pfizer vaccine effectiveness becomes negative within five months but that the vaccines destroy any protection a person would have had from natural immunity.

Many warned against the mRNA vaccines. I know I did and posted numerous threads about it.

A new study in NEJM shows not only that Pfizer vaccine effectiveness becomes negative within five months but that the vaccines destroy any protection a person would have had from natural immunity.

We knew this a long time ago. These vaccines were meant to keep the public dependent on Big Pharma and the pandemic in full blossom for years to come. The death toll would have been into the millions if we had not resisted the demand for total vaccination of the populace. Children are even worse with this vaccine. It destroys the human immune system in children and yet they persist in demanding our children be vaccinated.

You tell me that this had no nefarious intent. I don't buy it. These people intended to cull millions of people from the earth. All of these results were known by Big Pharma and our government early on. This was designed to gain government control over everyone and give Bidens supporters in Big Phara an endless money supply.

This is not conjecturing any more, hell, it's not even a conspiracy theory anymore, its fact based that it HAPPENED.

Some prescription drugs come with a mandatory warning that they lower your immunity in order to work. Emergency measures lifted the warnings on the vaccine.

This can't be true.
CNN and MSNBC and NYT and WaPo......told me that Dr. Fauci was a superhero.
They said that the Vaccine Deniers were anti-science.
Sean Pean told me that the Vaccine Deniers were like someone pointing a gun in another person's face.
And we all know that the Superior Liberal Elites are always right.
faucidakdhakda.jpg
faucikadhakjdhakd.jpg
faucikjashdakjdahd.jpg

Check this out:

In addition to this vac
1) industry is spewing carcinogens into our environment
2). Pesticides and herbicides are rampant in our food supply
3). Gmos never proven to be safe

Do not forget to add these to the list. Why is it people get offended when these issues are brought up?

Autopsies Show Direct Causal Link Between Unexpected Deaths and COVID Vaccines

1663441494724.png

Above: Microscope image of lymphocyte attack of brain blood vessel presented by Dr. Arne Burkhardt

Internationally recognized pathology professors in multiple countries have concluded that there is a direct link between the COVID vaccines and many sudden, unexpected deaths, especially in younger age people not near the end-of-life years.

Two of these pathologists are Dr. Arne Burkhardt and Dr. Walter Lang.

Dr. Arne Burkhardt has taught at the Universities of Hamburg, Berne and Tübingen. He has published more than 150 scientific articles in German and international scientific journals, and has audited and certified institutes of pathology in Germany.

Prof. Dr. Walter Lang was a pathologist at the Hannover Medical School from 1968-1985. Afterwards, for 25 years, Lang directed a private institute for pathology, which he founded, specializing in transplant pathology, extragynecological cytology, thyroid tumors, and lung/pleural pathology.

Dr. Arne Burkhardt

b.jpeg

Dr. Walter Lang
l.jpeg

In a German pathology conference series which began in September of 2021, Doctors Burkhardt and Lang reported never-before-seen immune system attacks on the body’s own organs.

Webpage for the 2nd Pathology Conference on Dec. 4, 2021 in Berlin, Germany.

The Epoch Times reported on September 22, 2021 (click on Google translate from German to English):

“The doctors suspect autoimmune phenomena, reduction in immune capacity, acceleration of cancer growth, vascular damage “endothelitis”, vasculitis, perivasculitis and erythrocyte “clumping” as further corona vaccination side effects with potential fatal consequences…Burkhardt described it as “extreme” that among the ten deceased examined, three very rare autoimmune diseases were found, namely Sjögren’s syndrome, leukoclasic vasculitis of the skin and Hashimoto’s disease.”

The Epoch Times wrote:

“[Burkhardt] can only think of one term for what [he] has been investigating with his colleagues over the past few months – “lymphocyte amok”, potentially in all tissues and all organs.

In it’s official statement on the autopsy findings, Doctors for COVID Ethics, a co-sponsor of the symposium, writes:

“A natural infection with SARS-CoV-2 (coronavirus) will in most individuals remain localized to the respiratory tract. In contrast, the vaccines cause cells deep inside our body to express the viral spike protein, which they were never meant to do by nature. Any cell which expresses this foreign antigen will come under attack by the immune system, which will involve both IgG antibodies and cytotoxic T-lymphocytes. This may occur in any organ. We are seeing now that the heart is affected in many young people, leading to myocarditis or even sudden cardiac arrest and death….

Doctors for COVID Ethics concludes:

We herewith present scientific evidence that calls for an immediate stop of the use of gene-based COVID-19 vaccines. We first lay out why the agents cannot protect against viral infection. While no positive effects can be expected, we show that the vaccines can trigger self-destructive processes that lead to debilitating illness and death….

Even early in the vaccine roll-out, scientists like Dr. Sucharit Bhakdi, Professor emeritus of the University of Mainz, winner of the Aronson Prize for achievements in microbiology and immunology, worried about what the spike proteins would do once turned loose in the body. In the below video Dr. Bhakdi gives a clear and lucid explanation of the mechanism by which the spike proteins might cause mischief.

Below: September 20th, 2021, Conference at Pathological institute in Reutlingen, Germany, “Cause of death after COVID-19 vaccination & Undeclared components of the COVID-19 vaccines (view at Bitchute)

Forum List

Back