A new sexual identity is burning up social media

Hail.
The vibrant, stunning and brave Superstraight community are finally recognised.
Superstraight people are men who are attracted to biological women, and women who are attracted to biological men.
We are proud of our sexual identity.
You'd think other sexual identities would welcome us with open arms, but no.,,,many on Twitter want us dead.
Stand up and be proud.
Informative video below.

Time for you to get educated

“Superstraight” is the newest anti-LGBTQ insult. Here’s what it means. / LGBTQ Nation

A transphobic and homophobic trend that originated on TikTok is getting a lot of attention on social media: “superstraight.” And it has people defending it, attacking it, and making fun of it.

The idea appears to have originated in a video posted to TikTok last month where user Kyle Royce says that he now identifies as super straight; that is, he is a man who is only attracted to cisgender women.

The idea of “superstraight” was widely panned by LGBTQ people as both transphobic and homophobic. It was called transphobic because it implies that not dating trans people makes a person more straight – as if trans people aren’t really their gender – and because it’s basically cisgender people being exclusionary and making a big deal of their lack of desire to date a class of people when no one asked them in the first place.

And it has been called homophobic because it belittles and mocks sexual minorities, implying that sexual identity is the same as whatever dating preferences a person may have.

Get a life, bozo.
If I don't want to ride a ladyboy, that's my personal freedom.
Respect my sexual identity.

Thank you for confirming what I suspected. You are totally unable to grasp the meaning of the article that I posted. It is these super straights who are being disrespectful

Why are the only threads you appear in faggot or pedophile threads?

You only think that because they are the only onesthat YOU are on.

Hail.
Superstraight people are men who are attracted to biological women, and women who are attracted to biological men.
You'd think other sexual identities would welcome us with open arms, but no.,,,many on Twitter want us dead.
Stand up and be proud.
Informative video below.

“Superstraight” is the newest anti-LGBTQ insult. Here’s what it means. / LGBTQ Nation

A transphobic and homophobic trend that originated on TikTok is getting a lot of attention on social media: “superstraight.” And it has people defending it, attacking it, and making fun of it.

The idea appears to have originated in a video posted to TikTok last month where user Kyle Royce says that he now identifies as super straight; that is, he is a man who is only attracted to cisgender women.

The idea of “superstraight” was widely panned by LGBTQ people as both transphobic and homophobic. It was called transphobic because it implies that not dating trans people makes a person more straight – as if trans people aren’t really their gender – and because it’s basically cisgender people being exclusionary and making a big deal of their lack of desire to date a class of people when no one asked them in the first place.

And it has been called homophobic because it belittles and mocks sexual minorities, implying that sexual identity is the same as whatever dating preferences a person may have.

Get a life, bozo.

Thank you for confirming what I suspected. You are totally unable to grasp the meaning of the article that I posted. It is these super straights who are being disrespectful

You only think that because they are the only onesthat YOU are on.

Not only are you a faggot, but a liar too.

Hail.
Stand up and be proud.
Informative video below.

Get a life, bozo.

You only think so because they are the only ones that you're on. Look at my profile dipshit. Look at my postings and threads and then I will accept you apology

Hail.
Stand up and be proud.
Informative video below.

Wow. Just wow.
Seems to me one must have deep feelings of non acceptance to post such as this.
That is my take away from your post.
I first came out as Superstraight as a teenager.
I knew even back then I was attracted to biological girls.
My parents were cool about it, but recently I've been called transphobic and bigotted.
I've noticed society and the media starting to make us feel uncomfortable.
"Why won't you just suck dick??" I'm often asked. "You're so picky" is another refrain.
Now Big Tech is censoring our community, and advertisers are airbrushing us and sending us down the memory hole. We tried to have a Superstraight Pride rally in Boston 2 years ago, but it was violently attacked.
I hope that by coming here, I can give a little courage to other Superstraight people.
Hail.
Stand up and be proud.
Informative video below.

Wow. Just wow.
My parents were cool about it, but recently I've been called transphobic and bigotted.
"Why won't you just suck dick??" I'm often asked. "You're so picky" is another refrain.
Now Big Tech is censoring our community, and advertisers are airbrushing us and sending us down the memory hole. We tried to have a Superstraight Pride rally in Boston 2 years ago, but it was violently attacked.
I hope that by coming here, I can give a little courage to other Superstraight people.

LOL, good luck with your bigoty!

Hail.
Stand up and be proud.
Informative video below.

Wow. Just wow.

I think that this is all a boatload of bizarre bovine excrement. Straight people are not being harassed and told that they just need to suck some dick. Who is asking you why you're picky?

I'm pretty sure that most transwomen would want nothing to do with you either. You're doing them a favor . It might come as a surprise to you that even we liberals would not condemn you for not wanting to go with a transwoman. I am a heterosexual cisgender male but honestly, I don't know how I would feel about being with a transwoman and at my age will probably never know. But that does not make me a bigot or transphobic. Sexual attraction is a complicated matter. There are many people who I respect, admire and defend who I am not romantically attracted to. Can you say the same about transwomen? Do you respect them?

You and I both know that this blathering and bleating about being super straight is the real bigotry being perpetrated. All that you have to do is just be straight and shut up and no one will bother you. But no. You have to push the issue and make it a straight pride issue. Don't lie. That is what this is about and it is closy tioed to your pathological need to affirm your sexuality to yourself and others- to erase all doubt while deep down inside there are doubts.

I know what comes next. You will say that gay and trans people voice their pride, so how is it wrong for us to do that. I will tell you. YOU have never been deprived of you pride and dignity. LGBT people -as well as other minorities who proclaim pride- have been systematically marginalized, demeaned, shamed and made to feel worthless. They have a right to assert pride- to reclaim pride that they have been denied. YOU have enjoyed straight (and I assume white) privilege and have never been robbed of your pride and therefore have no such right. Straight pride is not the same as gay pride and only the stupidest of the stupid cannot understand that.

Have a nice day

Last edited:
I can't believe that some people are just getting around to the knowledge that folks only have sex with people to whom they are sexually attracted, except if they are forced or they are pursuing some financial goal, so I'm looking for the "satire" tag. I've never experienced a same-sex attraction, but I've never felt any animosity toward anyone who has had this experience. Why be obsessed? Live and let live, and enjoy what you've got.

Live and let live isn't the progressive credo, conform or else is.

The real issue is that the trans movement believes that if someone says they are a woman or man, then everyone else should accept they are ACTUALLY a woman or a man, and thus there is no reason a straight man would not be attracted to a trans woman (i.e. a man) except for transphobia.

People who are in the body of one sex but think and experience as those in the other sex bodies have a problem that must make them very uncomfortable. But what is the big deal, here? Let these people be.

I don't understand the right-wings' sexual obsessions, heterosexual women daring to have sex, people who are attracted to persons of the same sex, people having sex with someone not of his/her "race," trans-folk. These circumstances don't involve any "issue" other than some outsider's obsession. This obsession is just plain boring.

This isn't about letting them be, it's about the typical progressive need to force the issue on everyone. tolerance isn't the goal, forced acceptance is.

This is about the lefts fixation on sex, not the rights aversion to it.

Forced acceptance is commonplace in this society, not just on this issue, and the right-wingers are responsible for a lot of it. They are totally obsessed with anything that has to do with sex. It's getting really boring. Worry about something like the environment for a change.

Hail.
Stand up and be proud.
Informative video below.

Cool. Be proud of who you are. Just do it in the privacy of your bedroom please.

No. We demand that you validate our pride.

I'm so proud of you honey. No go carry out your pride in the bedroom. You're the first person who's "demanded" validation of sexual orientation pride. Everyone else is...whatever...

Except you misgendered me, by calling me "honey".

Now to be fair, we need to get you dogpiled adn doxxed and fired for hate speech.

That wasn't your intent? Doesn't matter. As the target of your bigotry, I get to make the judgements.

That are the rules, are they not?

I can't believe that some people are just getting around to the knowledge that folks only have sex with people to whom they are sexually attracted, except if they are forced or they are pursuing some financial goal, so I'm looking for the "satire" tag. I've never experienced a same-sex attraction, but I've never felt any animosity toward anyone who has had this experience. Why be obsessed? Live and let live, and enjoy what you've got.

Live and let live isn't the progressive credo, conform or else is.

The real issue is that the trans movement believes that if someone says they are a woman or man, then everyone else should accept they are ACTUALLY a woman or a man, and thus there is no reason a straight man would not be attracted to a trans woman (i.e. a man) except for transphobia.

People who are in the body of one sex but think and experience as those in the other sex bodies have a problem that must make them very uncomfortable. But what is the big deal, here? Let these people be.

I don't understand the right-wings' sexual obsessions, heterosexual women daring to have sex, people who are attracted to persons of the same sex, people having sex with someone not of his/her "race," trans-folk. These circumstances don't involve any "issue" other than some outsider's obsession. This obsession is just plain boring.

This isn't about letting them be, it's about the typical progressive need to force the issue on everyone. tolerance isn't the goal, forced acceptance is.

This is about the lefts fixation on sex, not the rights aversion to it.

Forced acceptance is commonplace in this society, not just on this issue, and the right-wingers are responsible for a lot of it. They are totally obsessed with anything that has to do with sex. It's getting really boring. Worry about something like the environment for a change.

Right wingers haven't been forcing acceptance since the Moral Majority crap fell apart.

Leftwingers are far more obsessed with sex. Just look at the people tying to setup sex-ed classes for 5 year olds.

"Super Straight" Movement Gains Momentum

Yes Boys and Girls, apparently Father Nature cannot be stopped....From the link:

"the “super straight” movement is one that began on TikTok and is spreading through the internet at a very rapid pace "

Attachments

• 1615496346463.png
    1615496346463.png
    219 KB · Views: 10
I don't tik or tok. What is the super straight movement?
It's a club for people who are obsessed with transsexuals.
It's a club for people who have doubts about there own sexuality and gender identity and who are desperatly trying to convince themselves and other that they are straight and cisgender

Forum List

Back