A new sexual identity is burning up social media

I don't tik or tok. What is the super straight movement?
It's a club for people who are obsessed with transsexuals.
It's a club for people who have doubts about there own sexuality and gender identity and who are desperatly trying to convince themselves and other that they are straight and cisgender
wrong again,,

youre thinking about the trannies that cant decide what they are,,,

It's a club for people who have doubts about there own sexuality and gender identity and who are desperatly trying to convince themselves and other that they are straight and cisgender
wrong again,,

What?!! What the fuck are you talking about??! As usual you make no sense. I am talking about people who are trans or gay who are terrified and in denial. Can you relate to that?

wrong again,,

What?!! What the fuck are you talking about??! As usual you make no sense. I am talking about people who are trans or gay who are terrified and in denial. Can you relate to that?

thats what I said too,,,

are you feeling OK???

Hey you fucking moron, the LGBTQ movement has politicians and lawyers and world leaders and rich people in it. Nobody is in a "Super Straight" movement except faggots like you. No grown man would ever need to identify as this garbage to get his dick up - but it makes sense that a gun nut (with no penis) like you would want to announce to the world that you're Super Straight and totally normal.

Hey you fucking moron, the LGBTQ movement has politicians and lawyers and world leaders and rich people in it. Nobody is in a "Super Straight" movement except faggots like you. No grown man would ever need to identify as this garbage to get his dick up - but it makes sense that a gun nut (with no penis) like you would want to announce to the world that you're Super Straight and totally normal.
So its ok to call one a faggot now?

Dude, chill out.

I never said I was a member. Try reading what is posted , dumbass.

I'm done playing nice with y'all dumbfucks.

Bring it on asshole. We've been letting you fuckers kill people and burn shit down. Those days are coming to an end.

Too funny. You complain that people aren't nice to you then post like an ass. Let me help piss ant. Those Alphabet Soup movement people have spent decades shoving that crap down our throats, they don't get to cry when people clap back. You seem obsessed with other men's dick's.

You've been nice ass bits, you're a smart assed punk with no real knowledge of anything.

Too funny. You complain that people aren't nice to you then post like an ass. Let me help piss ant. Those Alphabet Soup movement people have spent decades shoving that crap down our throats, they don't get to cry when people clap back. You seem obsessed with other men's dick's.
Don't even know who you are. Don't worry, you'll get some loving too as soon as I get a better grasp of just how far down your dumbassery goes on these forums.

wrong again,,

thats what I said too,,,

are you feeling OK???
That is not what I said and I'm feeling fine. Thanks for asking. Understanding subtle differences in meaning is not your strong point

wrong again,,

thats what I said too,,,

are you feeling OK???
That is not what I said and I'm feeling fine.

then why did you say it??

Don't even know who you are. Don't worry, you'll get some loving too as soon as I get a better grasp of just how far down your dumbassery goes on these forums.

You're a whiny little twit kid. be careful what you bite off, make sure you can chew it.

Forum List

Back