A new sexual identity is burning up social media

Hail.
The vibrant, stunning and brave Superstraight community are finally recognised.
Superstraight people are men who are attracted to biological women, and women who are attracted to biological men.
We are proud of our sexual identity.
You'd think other sexual identities would welcome us with open arms, but no.,,,many on Twitter want us dead.
Stand up and be proud.
Informative video below.

Sounds like a bunch emotionally insecure and fragile people struggling with their sexuality or gender identity sexuality

Sounds like people making choices about who they want a relationship with. Like some biological men like only biological men and some biological women like only biological women and some biological men like only biological women and some biological women like biological men. Isn't that up to the individual on who and what they prefer? There was an article that was in a thread awhile back that some transgenders were upset that straight men and women were not willing to have a relationship with them.

Not sure what the fuss is.

Sounds like people who are deeply confused and conflicted about their own sexuality but who have repressed those feeling and channeled them into this pathological and hysterical need to convice themselves and others about how straight and "normal" they are

Sounds like people that know want and who they want. I’m not seeing why it’s an issue. Why are there death threats against super straight people. Pretty stupid.

Hail.
Superstraight people are men who are attracted to biological women, and women who are attracted to biological men.
You'd think other sexual identities would welcome us with open arms, but no.,,,many on Twitter want us dead.
Stand up and be proud.
Informative video below.

Sounds like a bunch emotionally insecure and fragile people struggling with their sexuality or gender identity sexuality

Sounds like people making choices about who they want a relationship with. Like some biological men like only biological men and some biological women like only biological women and some biological men like only biological women and some biological women like biological men. Isn't that up to the individual on who and what they prefer? There was an article that was in a thread awhile back that some transgenders were upset that straight men and women were not willing to have a relationship with them.

Sounds like people who are deeply confused and conflicted about their own sexuality but who have repressed those feeling and channeled them into this pathological and hysterical need to convice themselves and others about how straight and "normal" they are

Sounds like you're unable to let people be what they believe they are. What a bigot.

Hail.
Stand up and be proud.
Informative video below.

Man meet woman.

The only two sexes or genders that Mother Earth recognizes.

yellowswimsuitcouple.jpg

Wow, a Bigots circle jerk.
Poor superphobe.

No, I'm not a jerk like you. I don't judge people by their race, color, gender or sexually orientation. They are all God's Children, if you believe in God, and if you do you'll never enter the Pearly Gates: you are a hater, and Jesus preached love.
Dear Rye Catcher
The mutual conflict here is over trying to use GOVT to establish pro-LGBT beliefs that are faith based. If it is unconstitutional to abuse GOVT to establish pro Christian or anti gay beliefs that discriminate against others, it is equally wrong for GOVT to be abused to impose LGBT beliefs by endorsing and enforcing policies that violate, penalize, or discriminate other beliefs and creeds.

People have rights to our own beliefs.

Govt has no business deciding which beliefs to endorse and which to punish.

So taking this trend, of labeling each and every version or combination of sexual attraction to defend each type equally becomes untenable and shows this exceeds govt authority to regulate what is a private personal preference.

None of this should be mandated as public policy through GOVT. Point well made.

Hail.
Stand up and be proud.
Informative video below.

Sounds like you're unable to let people be what they believe they are. What a bigot.

^ Not when you push this issue into mandatory legislation in the hands of govt, and force everybody into the discussion of how policies should be written to defend free choice of beliefs without discriminating toward some beliefs and against others.
TheProgressivePatriot
I'm telling you again, if we really don't want to make it other people's business, we should keep the laws neutral, such as defending "religious and political, spiritual and sexual, moral and ethical beliefs" equally as CREEDS that cannot be discriminated against. That would include all beliefs equally, to stop complaints of favoring and establishing one set of beliefs over others.

The illiberal hardcore Left remains hell-bent on sticking with the crap that played a large role in getting Trump elected in 2016.
The radical left want to destroy our country, and you vote with them. You are one, don’t pretend otherwise.

By upholding civil rights?
Misgendering someone isn't violating their rights.

What does misgendering have to do with this discussion?

I can't believe that some people are just getting around to the knowledge that folks only have sex with people to whom they are sexually attracted, except if they are forced or they are pursuing some financial goal, so I'm looking for the "satire" tag. I've never experienced a same-sex attraction, but I've never felt any animosity toward anyone who has had this experience. Why be obsessed? Live and let live, and enjoy what you've got.

Live and let live isn't the progressive credo, conform or else is.

The real issue is that the trans movement believes that if someone says they are a woman or man, then everyone else should accept they are ACTUALLY a woman or a man, and thus there is no reason a straight man would not be attracted to a trans woman (i.e. a man) except for transphobia.

People who are in the body of one sex but think and experience as those in the other sex bodies have a problem that must make them very uncomfortable. But what is the big deal, here? Let these people be.

I don't understand the right-wings' sexual obsessions, heterosexual women daring to have sex, people who are attracted to persons of the same sex, people having sex with someone not of his/her "race," trans-folk. These circumstances don't involve any "issue" other than some outsider's obsession. This obsession is just plain boring.

Hail.
Stand up and be proud.
Informative video below.

Fuck off with that bigot bullshit. They can be what they want to be and believe what they want to believe. I am questioning the psychology behine their need to broadcast it as though-as I said- they have a need to convince themselvs and other what they are.

Hail.
Stand up and be proud.
Informative video below.

Wow. Just wow.
Seems to me one must have deep feelings of non acceptance to post such as this.
That is my take away from your post.

Hail.
Stand up and be proud.
Informative video below.

;) ;) ;)

Hail.
Stand up and be proud.
Informative video below.

Fuck off with that bigot bullshit. They can be what they want to be and believe what they want to believe. I am questioning the psychology behine their need to broadcast it as though-as I said- they have a need to convince themselvs and other what they are.

Armchair psychiatrist, or just bigot?

Hail.
Stand up and be proud.
Informative video below.

Armchair psychiatrist, or just bigot?

Armchair psychiatrist

Poor superphobe.

No, I'm not a jerk like you. I don't judge people by their race, color, gender or sexually orientation. They are all God's Children, if you believe in God, and if you do you'll never enter the Pearly Gates: you are a hater, and Jesus preached love.

You only pretend to believe that you poser.

If you truly had those beliefs, you wouldn't be so fuckin nasty to people that just disagree with you.

Poor superphobe.

Dear Rye Catcher
The mutual conflict here is over trying to use GOVT to establish pro-LGBT beliefs that are faith based. If it is unconstitutional to abuse GOVT to establish pro Christian or anti gay beliefs that discriminate against others, it is equally wrong for GOVT to be abused to impose LGBT beliefs by endorsing and enforcing policies that violate, penalize, or discriminate other beliefs and creeds.

People have rights to our own beliefs.

Govt has no business deciding which beliefs to endorse and which to punish.

So taking this trend, of labeling each and every version or combination of sexual attraction to defend each type equally becomes untenable and shows this exceeds govt authority to regulate what is a private personal preference.

None of this should be mandated as public policy through GOVT. Point well made.

People do have a right to their own beliefs, that said, people who are prejudiced** and abuse other people by denying them equal rights before the law and equal opportunities - such as serving our country in our military for example - decries the seminal documents*** which built the foundation of the United States.

**Prejudge people who are different from themselves, bigots which dominate the 21st Century conservative movement

***The Declaration of Independence and The Preamble to COTUS. Both of these documents put forth the foundation for our elected leadership. In 20th Century parlance they are both Mission Statements and Vision Statements left to is by the Framers of our Constitution and in terms of faith The Ten Beatitudes.

Poor superphobe.

You only pretend to believe that you poser.

If you truly had those beliefs, you wouldn't be so fuckin nasty to people that just disagree with you.

The truth told is not nasty.

Hail.
Stand up and be proud.
Informative video below.

Wow. Just wow.
Seems to me one must have deep feelings of non acceptance to post such as this.
That is my take away from your post.
I first came out as Superstraight as a teenager.
I knew even back then I was attracted to biological girls.
My parents were cool about it, but recently I've been called transphobic and bigotted.
I've noticed society and the media starting to make us feel uncomfortable.
"Why won't you just suck dick??" I'm often asked. "You're so picky" is another refrain.
Now Big Tech is censoring our community, and advertisers are airbrushing us and sending us down the memory hole. We tried to have a Superstraight Pride rally in Boston 2 years ago, but it was violently attacked.
I hope that by coming here, I can give a little courage to other Superstraight people.

Forum List

Back