A new sexual identity is burning up social media

Sounds fine to me too. I have no problem with them, but would not want to date one. Been married to same woman over 45 years. Always like the original equipment (as often as possible).
I agree except, I can't get behind a guy like Levine promoting transgender education. Government mandated thinking never works. A guy like Levine likes to dress in women's clothes and declare his is a woman and we should just accept that as 'normal.' Hey if one dresses in a clown hat, clown makeup, clown clothes and clown shoes, people will not think of them as normal.
Lavine is a woman and what the fuck do you mean by "promoting transgender education' ? What is promoting transgender education anyway?.Your ignorance is astounding. .

Levine is most certainly NOT a woman. He's a walking failed science experiment.

Seems being superstraightphobic and violent is too common.

Sounds fine to me too. I have no problem with them, but would not want to date one. Been married to same woman over 45 years. Always like the original equipment (as often as possible).
I agree except, I can't get behind a guy like Levine promoting transgender education. Government mandated thinking never works. A guy like Levine likes to dress in women's clothes and declare his is a woman and we should just accept that as 'normal.' Hey if one dresses in a clown hat, clown makeup, clown clothes and clown shoes, people will not think of them as normal.
Lavine is a woman and what the fuck do you mean by "promoting transgender education' ? What is promoting transgender education anyway?.Your ignorance is astounding. .

Because you say so?? Appeal to ignorance logical fallacy

No, Levine is not a woman because BIOLOGY says so. It appears to ME as though your position is that he is a woman simply because YOU say so. Which begs the question of, "Who the fuck made YOU the authority to declare that?" I don't know if "leftist male arrogance" is a named logical fallacy, but it should be.

No, Levine is not a woman because BIOLOGY says so. It appears to ME as though your position is that he is a woman simply because YOU say so. Which begs the question of, "Who the fuck made YOU the authority to declare that?" I don't know if "leftist male arrogance" is a named logical fallacy, but it should be.
The fact is that neither of us know anything about this PERSON's biology. Is it possible that you are too obtuse to understand that not everyone is clearly a male or a female BIOLOGICALLY? Do you not know that ouward appearances-genitilia - do not always tell the whole story about gender. Do you not know that for that reason, some children are assigned a gender that is inconsistent with other less obvious gender characteristics such as their internal anatomy as well as on the genetic level? Tell us more about your vast knowledge of biology

Aside from all of that, every human being has the right to assign to themselves the gender that tey are comfortable with. YOU have no right to deny HER that option regardless of why SHE chose to transition. Why the fuck are you so threatened by HER making that choice, instead of focusing on her achieving a high level post? Show some fucking respect. Grow up and stop acting like an emotionally disturbed school yard bully.

The fact is that neither of us know anything about this PERSON's biology. Is it possible that you are too obtuse to understand that not everyone is clearly a male or a female BIOLOGICALLY? Do you not know that ouward appearances-genitilia - do not always tell the whole story about gender. Do you not know that for that reason, some children are assigned a gender that is inconsistent with other less obvious gender characteristics such as their internal anatomy as well as on the genetic level? Tell us more about your vast knowledge of biology

Aside from all of that, every human being has the right to assign to themselves the gender that tey are comfortable with. YOU have no right to deny HER that option regardless of why SHE chose to transition. Why the fuck are you so threatened by HER making that choice, instead of focusing on her achieving a high level post? Show some fucking respect. Grow up and stop acting like an emotionally disturbed school yard bully.

The fact is, we do. You're trying frantically to deny the facts because they don't agree with what you want to believe, but that doesn't mean we don't know. Is it possible that YOU are too obtuse to understand that gabbling about the existence of extremely rare birth defects is utterly irrelevant to the topic? By all means, Deflector General, if you can show any reason to believe that Dr. Levine lived 53 years as a man, was married for decades, and fathered two children, THEN decided to transition because he was a hermaphrodite the whole time, bring it out. Otherwise, stop wasting everyone's time demanding that we treat your insane yammering as though it were coming from a serious person.

Aside from that, do NOT drivel at me about "rights" that you just made up as though you have any right to demand that I pretend they're anything but the figment of your diseased and malfunctioning brain. And in case I haven't made this clear before, YOU do not have any right whatsoever to define womanhood, designate who gets to be part of it as though it's some social club you invented, and then order ACTUAL women to comport to your rules for who and what they are.

Dr. Levine is NOT a woman. He is an avatar of the new male patriarchy that you, as his lickspittle, are now trying to play at being man enough to impose, and he is an insult and affront to women. Women did not spend centuries breaking free of asinine, tiny-dicked misogynists like you defining what it was to be a woman for us only to have that frog-faced lunatic and toadies like you come along and attempt to subjugate us.

Bob Blaylock | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

1615840781299.png
1615840883171.png

Bob Blaylock | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

View attachment 468035View attachment 468036

And that's supposed to mean what to me?

The fact is, we do. You're trying frantically to deny the facts because they don't agree with what you want to believe, but that doesn't mean we don't know. Is it possible that YOU are too obtuse to understand that gabbling about the existence of extremely rare birth defects is utterly irrelevant to the topic? By all means, Deflector General, if you can show any reason to believe that Dr. Levine lived 53 years as a man, was married for decades, and fathered two children, THEN decided to transition because he was a hermaphrodite the whole time, bring it out. Otherwise, stop wasting everyone's time demanding that we treat your insane yammering as though it were coming from a serious person.

Aside from that, do NOT drivel at me about "rights" that you just made up as though you have any right to demand that I pretend they're anything but the figment of your diseased and malfunctioning brain. And in case I haven't made this clear before, YOU do not have any right whatsoever to define womanhood, designate who gets to be part of it as though it's some social club you invented, and then order ACTUAL women to comport to your rules for who and what they are.

Dr. Levine is NOT a woman. He is an avatar of the new male patriarchy that you, as his lickspittle, are now trying to play at being man enough to impose, and he is an insult and affront to women. Women did not spend centuries breaking free of asinine, tiny-dicked misogynists like you defining what it was to be a woman for us only to have that frog-faced lunatic and toadies like you come along and attempt to subjugate us.

An hermaphrodite !!?? Are you fucking serious? Get a grip! An hermaphrodite is a mythical being that has the full sexual characteristics of male and female. That does not actually happen.
You still do not know anything about Lavine's biology. The fact that SHE was functioning as a man for many years prior to transitioning does not preclude the possibility that SHE was struggling with gender identity for a long time and that it was due to hormonal or genetic variant's. But even if there is no biological factors, gender is a complex psychosexual matter and clearly SHE felt compelled to pursue transitioning, which she did in a very careful and methodical way . I am not the one denying facts. You are and the biggest fact that you are denying is that you are irrationally threatened by this highly accomplished woman to the point where all that you can see in her trans status. You really need to consider your mental health issues and try to understand why you are such a rabid bigot and transphobe

An hermaphrodite !!?? Are you fucking serious? Get a grip! An hermaphrodite is a mythical being that has the full sexual characteristics of male and female. That does not actually happen.
You still do not know anything about Lavine's biology. The fact that SHE was functioning as a man for many years prior to transitioning does not preclude the possibility that SHE was struggling with gender identity for a long time and that it was due to hormonal or genetic variant's. But even if there is no biological factors, gender is a complex psychosexual matter and clearly SHE felt compelled to pursue transitioning, which she did in a very careful and methodical way . I am not the one denying facts. You are and the biggest fact that you are denying is that you are irrationally threatened by this highly accomplished woman to the point where all that you can see in her trans status. You really need to consider your mental health issues and try to understand why you are such a rabid bigot and transphobe
Anyone 'struggling' with sexual identity has huge mental problems. The fact you feel the need to SHOUT and call him a 'SHE' only fuels that mental dysfunction and speaks volumes as to your own confused mental state. Levine is a MALE wearing women's clothes. He is NOT a female he's a guy that likes to wear women's clothes that's all. We call them transvestites. I would not vote for a transvestite and probably few would but then, no one ever voted for Levine for anything. Furthermore, he has no business being Assistant Secretary of Health when he so visibly displays questionable mental health himself.

Anyone 'struggling' with sexual identity has huge mental problems. The fact you feel the need to SHOUT and call him a 'SHE' only fuels that mental dysfunction and speaks volumes as to your own confused mental state. Levine is a MALE wearing women's clothes. He is NOT a female he's a guy that likes to wear women's clothes that's all. We call them transvestites. I would not vote for a transvestite and probably few would but then, no one ever voted for Levine for anything. Furthermore, he has no business being Assistant Secretary of Health when he so visibly displays questionable mental health himself.
Anyone 'struggling' with someone elses sexual identity has huge mental problems. It is non of you fucking business and has no effect on you, and more importantly has no impact on her professional skills and the knowledge that she brings to the job.

I have asked this of other and have not gotten a reasonable or coherant answer and I have little hope of getting one from you but I will ask anyway. WHY are you so threatened by this PERSON andwhy can't you focus on her professional abilities and look past her gender identity. If you can't YOU are the one who is fucked up.

I have asked this of other and have not gotten a reasonable or coherant answer and I have little hope of getting one from you but I will ask anyway. WHY are you so threatened by this PERSON andwhy can't you focus on her professional abilities and look past her gender identity. If you can't YOU are the one who is fucked up.

Many of us have wives, mothers, daughte3rs, sisters, aunts, nieces, and other girls and women whose safety and well-being are important to us.

And sick fucks such as yourself want to allow male perverts to share restrooms, dressing rooms, locker rooms, communal showers, and other such facilities with our female loved ones.

Subhuman filth such as yourself are willing to sacrifice girls and women, to fulfill your evil, insane, sick agenda.

You, personally, have made clear your willingness to sacrifice children to this agenda. You've boasted of it, of handing children over to dangerous, sick perverts.

In a sane society, your kind would be kept permanently in prisons or in mental hospitals, with no chance of ever being released; if you were allowed to remain alive at all.

Many of us have wives, mothers, daughte3rs, sisters, aunts, nieces, and other girls and women whose safety and well-being are important to us.

And sick fucks such as yourself want to allow male perverts to share restrooms, dressing rooms, locker rooms, communal showers, and other such facilities with our female loved ones.

Subhuman filth such as yourself are willing to sacrifice girls and women, to fulfill your evil, insane, sick agenda.

You, personally, have made clear your willingness to sacrifice children to this agenda. You've boasted of it, of handing children over to dangerous, sick perverts.

In a sane society, your kind would be kept permanently in prisons or in mental hospitals, with no chance of ever being released; if you were allowed to remain alive at all.
You continue to make an hysterical fool or yourself. Wipe the spit off of your chin. Take a chill pill. and ANSWER THE FUCKING QUESTION .WHY are you so threatened by this PERSON and why can't you focus on her professional abilities and look past her gender identity.

You continue to make an hysterical fool or yourself. Wipe the spit off of your chin. Take a chill pill. and ANSWER THE FUCKING QUESTION .WHY are you so threatened by this PERSON and why can't you focus on her professional abilities and look past her gender identity.
I identify as a billionaire...send me all your money.

Because I care about the well-being and safety of women and children.

You've made it very clear that you do not; with a very strong implication that you get some sort of sick sexual thrill from women and children being sexually abused. What other reason could there possibly be for your determination to see women and children made prey for sick subhuman fucks such as those whose side you openly take against that of women, children, and human beings in general?

You truly are a sick, evil, insane subhuman piece of shit.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back