A new sexual identity is burning up social media

Probably should've left that worm can closed.

Super Gay, Super Trans, and super whatever is coming to a location near you.

I don't tik or tok. What is the super straight movement?

As I understand it, it is a group of people who would not date a man in the process of becoming or has had the operation to become a girl or a girl who is in the process of becoming a man or has completed that operation.

Sounds entirely reasonable to me but then at age 74 I am a dinosaur.

Before I retired I worked around a number of gay people and one guy who was changing into a girl. I had no problem with those people as they realized I was straight and respected my choice just as I respected their choice.

I don't tik or tok. What is the super straight movement?

As I understand it, it is a group of people who would not date a man in the process of becoming or has had the operation to become a girl or a girl who is in the process of becoming a man or has completed that operation.

Sounds entirely reasonable to me but then at age 74 I am a dinosaur.

Before I retired I worked around a number of gay people and one guy who was changing into a girl. I had no problem with those people as they realized I was straight and respected my choice just as I respected their choice.
Sounds fine to me too. I have no problem with them, but would not want to date one. Been married to same woman over 45 years. Always like the original equipment (as often as possible).

Sounds fine to me too. I have no problem with them, but would not want to date one. Been married to same woman over 45 years. Always like the original equipment (as often as possible).
I agree except, I can't get behind a guy like Levine promoting transgender education. Government mandated thinking never works. A guy like Levine likes to dress in women's clothes and declare his is a woman and we should just accept that as 'normal.' Hey if one dresses in a clown hat, clown makeup, clown clothes and clown shoes, people will not think of them as normal.

I agree except, I can't get behind a guy like Levine promoting transgender education. Government mandated thinking never works. A guy like Levine likes to dress in women's clothes and declare his is a woman and we should just accept that as 'normal.' Hey if one dresses in a clown hat, clown makeup, clown clothes and clown shoes, people will not think of them as normal.
Lavine is a woman and what the fuck do you mean by "promoting transgender education' ? What is promoting transgender education anyway?.Your ignorance is astounding. .

"Super Straight" Movement Gains Momentum

Yes Boys and Girls, apparently Father Nature cannot be stopped....From the link:

"the “super straight” movement is one that began on TikTok and is spreading through the internet at a very rapid pace "
When did you decide to be straight? Honest question.

Yet another sloppy ghey man pass duly noted.
Haha...it's always easy to spot the self-loathing closet gays like you.

Lavine is a woman and what the fuck do you mean by "promoting transgender education' ? What is promoting transgender education anyway?.Your ignorance is astounding. .

I think you need to see your eye doctor, Levine is a dude in a dress. Not a broad at all.

1615601127275.png

"Super Straight" Movement Gains Momentum

Yes Boys and Girls, apparently Father Nature cannot be stopped....From the link:

"the “super straight” movement is one that began on TikTok and is spreading through the internet at a very rapid pace "
When did you decide to be straight? Honest question.

Yet another sloppy ghey man pass duly noted.
Haha...it's always easy to spot the self-loathing closet gays like you.

yet another sloppy ghey man pass duly noted.

When did you catch The Ghaye?

who set a date?
You did. May 1st. Do you have memory issues?

I was born this way.
Nothing wrong with sucking dick. If it makes you happy, i am happy for you. Doesn't affect me at all.
So reading comp is not your strong suit...maybe your superstraightphobia and hate for super straight people has blinded you.

and it appears sucking someone's penis is still on your mind....good, good for you

Hey you fucking moron, the LGBTQ movement has politicians and lawyers and world leaders and rich people in it. Nobody is in a "Super Straight" movement except faggots like you. No grown man would ever need to identify as this garbage to get his dick up - but it makes sense that a gun nut (with no penis) like you would want to announce to the world that you're Super Straight and totally normal.
So its ok to call one a faggot now?
Did you want to be called one?

Hey you fucking moron, the LGBTQ movement has politicians and lawyers and world leaders and rich people in it. Nobody is in a "Super Straight" movement except faggots like you. No grown man would ever need to identify as this garbage to get his dick up - but it makes sense that a gun nut (with no penis) like you would want to announce to the world that you're Super Straight and totally normal.
So its ok to call one a faggot now?
Did you want to be called one?
Just a couple days ago he was whining about the word "faggot" being thrown around.

Forum List

Back