A New Record: Cancer Surgery Causes Climate Change

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Because until now nobody has ever been this stupid.
I do hope this means all envirowhackos will decline medical treatments.

“Operating rooms are a massive source of greenhouse gas production for hospitals, representing 70% of their waste and generating three to six times as much carbon as the rest of health systems.

Cancer care is an obvious target for greener efforts within surgery, Berlin notes, because it often involves intense levels of care over a short period of time.”

I suppose cancer victims will now be expected to "take one for the team" in the name of climate change and expire silently alone at home.

The world is full of nuts. All one can do is expose them, I know I do my part to expose the Canadian creeps.

“Operating rooms are a massive source of greenhouse gas production for hospitals, representing 70% of their waste and generating three to six times as much carbon as the rest of health systems.

Cancer care is an obvious target for greener efforts within surgery, Berlin notes, because it often involves intense levels of care over a short period of time.”
If we're all going to look for ways to reduce our emissions, there is nothing wrong with a hospital or hospital chain examining their practices to see which are producing the most GHGs and might be modified to improve things. I'm certain a major hospital could make a bigger cut in emissions than I could peronsally. I don't take that as reason to avoid doing what I can. We have to all do what we can. That you and Anthony Watts choose to ridicule people for making such efforts tells us all a great deal more about the ethics of AGW-deniers than the intelligence of folks at hospitals looking to cut emissions.

If we're all going to look for ways to reduce our emissions, there is nothing wrong with a hospital or hospital chain examining their practices to see which are producing the most GHGs and might be modified to improve things. I'm certain a major hospital could make a bigger cut in emissions than I could peronsally. I don't take that as reason to avoid doing what I can. We have to all do what we can. That you and Anthony Watts choose to ridicule people for making such efforts tells us all a great deal more about the ethics of AGW-deniers than the intelligence of folks at hospitals looking to cut emissions.
Yes, it makes perfect sense to factor in AGW for medical treatment decisions. :rolleyes:

Remember, cancer is not always a bad thing.

In evidence I present:
TK Chappie.jpg

The post clearly shows you’re racist.

As you sit in your AC after driving your fossil fuel car to go get a beef meal.

As you sit in your AC after driving your fossil fuel car to go get a beef meal.
I am sitting in my AC but you got everything else wrong. And, of course, this has no bearing on the topic under discussion. The hospital is still entirely justified to examine all of its practices looking for places to cut down on their GHG emissions.

I am sitting in my AC but you got everything else wrong. And, of course, this has no bearing on the topic under discussion. The hospital is still entirely justified to examine all of its practices looking for places to cut down on their GHG emissions.
I hope they keep the lights dimmed for that emergency surgery coming up you don’t know about.
Save Mother Gia n all.

I hope they keep the lights dimmed for that emergency surgery coming up you don’t know about.
Save Mother Gia n all.
I'm going to stretch the rules a little bit and throw that into my collection of AGW-denier deathwishes.

Hospitals produce an enormous amount of waste plastic and paper because it seems as if 99% of all medical gear these days is disposable. One hopes its recyclable but maybe they can't do that for sanitation reasons.

I'm going to stretch the rules a little bit and throw that into my collection of AGW-denier deathwishes.

Hospitals produce an enormous amount of waste plastic and paper because it seems as if 99% of all medical gear these days is disposable. One hopes its recyclable but maybe they can't do that for sanitation reasons.
Oh, your fake masks cult put more trash in the environment than the grand total of the previous two decades.

Oh, your fake masks cult put more trash in the environment than the grand total of the previous two decades.
Masks aren't fake.

People using them do not constitute a cult.

Masks did create excess trash but you grossly exaggerate (or, in your terminology, "lie")

But the efforts are the definition of silly while China coal plant production soaring....d0y.

Hospitals don't give a fuck about the planet...double d0y.
Only those who are not serious people would be bamboozled into thinking hospitals care abou
web3.jpg
t going green. I mean, c'mon now.

On the govt payroll...you put up a billboard!!

Stop navel gazing dude....have you ever once tried to get outside the matrix? :coffee:

Oy

Only the Covid obsessed still wear masks. Fact

And btw...you've been wrong on EVERYTHING Covid since day 1:cul2:

View attachment 646817

I still wear a mask because COVID would almost certainly kill me and I don't really give a rat's ass what you think about it. However, if you think people shouldn't act to keep themselves alive, no one else may have very long to consider what you think either.

Forum List

Back