a new party

No need for new party. We just need a recognition and acknowledgment of what the parties have become.
The democrat party is currently the Marxist party of America. They’ve been completely overtaken by marxists, the result of a couple of generations of the Marxist influence of academia, media and popular culture.
The constituents of the current Republican Party, as well as some of its actual civil servant politicians, is a mixture of both the democrat and republican parties of the mid 20th century.
Problem is that most current white democrats are too ego-driven to realize what they’re abetting.
Soviets citizens knew they were being propagated by pravda but couldn’t stop it because of the strong arm of the government. White democrats are just too oblivious and ego-driven to recognize the current American pravda propaganda.
No it is not! You are projecting.

No need for new party. We just need a recognition and acknowledgment of what the parties have become.
The democrat party is currently the Marxist party of America. They’ve been completely overtaken by marxists, the result of a couple of generations of the Marxist influence of academia, media and popular culture.
The constituents of the current Republican Party, as well as some of its actual civil servant politicians, is a mixture of both the democrat and republican parties of the mid 20th century.
Problem is that most current white democrats are too ego-driven to realize what they’re abetting.
Soviets citizens knew they were being propagated by pravda but couldn’t stop it because of the strong arm of the government. White democrats are just too oblivious and ego-driven to recognize the current American pravda propaganda.
No what is not?

No what is not?
To your whole post!

I think to become a more perfect union. There are always problems to fix.

And what does that mean? A more perfect union to me is not spending us into oblivion. People are wanting to go trillions more in debt, we don’t have the money and no means to pay. You can tax every American 100% of our income and still not reduce the debt. We are on the edge of disaster. We need to take a hard look at our spending and cut it, drastically.

Trump was spending us into oblivion while the economy was doing fine. Glad you were concerned about it after all.

The rest of your post isn't worth bothering with since nobody is being taxed at 100% nor is anyo.....ya' know fuck it, it's not even worth finishing the sentence.

You asked what 'moving forward' was and I gave you an answer, building a more perfect union. It's all gooey in founding father glory so you should pretend to like it.
Who is going to force entertainers worth 10s of millions to join the working class in this perfect Union?
The average person working on a movie makes about 15K/year.
You continue to go off into the weeds. We need some fairness in both wages and taxes.

I think he thinks he's debating Stalin or whatever.
Just telling the truth about part of the Liberal Elite.
They don’t give a shit about you.

I see. So according to your analogy (I don't know what else to call it) I am an entertainer "worth 10s of millions" and the left doesn't give a shit about me because they are going to force me to only make $15k?

It's a weird fucking world, isn't it?
You think a celebrity is going to pay you an equal salary or stay in the US if they have to pay an exorbitant amount of taxes.

Oh, so I'm not the celebrity now and the problem is you think liberal policies are going to push specifically celebrities to leave the country?

Seriously, this is a dumb argument.
So what do you think of the dozens of celebrities who promised they would leave the US in 2016?

I don't?

I thought you said they would leave if Biden was elected and the wage matching down to $15k or whatever.
Stop being stupid.
Over 100 celebrities said they would leave the US if Trump won in 2016.
As usual, they lied.
Of course you know this but you’ll lie that you don’t.
I don’t care, do you?
Simply because the Liberals here have a habit of using these celebrities to display that cool celebrities hate Trump.
Anyone who constantly breaks an oath is not cool.

I do?
Are you not a LibBot?
You love everybody who thinks exactly the same way you do.
I certainly don't see any Liberals here, or anywhere else for that matter, differing on any issue.
You come across as robots and then call those who disagree with you on any issue a TrumpBot.

Gee, liberals like conservatives tend to have a core value of beliefs. For example liberals believe in a strong social safety net and conservatives apparently don't believe in science and the will of the people. Trump isn't an ideology, he is a fraud.
Saying Conservatives don't believe in science is a fallacy.
Conservatives want the market to deal with issues and the market has done a marvelous job of phasing out mechanical processes in favor of electronic processes in gathering materials , processing materials and cleaning up.
It is a wonderful coincidence that the work that goes into building a civilization such as ours is less expensive with the less ecologically intrusive processes than the more ecologically intrusive processes.

You are right the market can do many things but there is still a need for Government.

At least you are one of the few who understand Trump is far from Conservative. He is simply a fraud and con man. This is why so many turned to Biden. They know he is a Democrat but they also understand he is well known for working across the aisle. This will give real Conservatives time to put their party back together. I see that as good news.

Of course there will always be the nay sayers, those mired in anger but they will become the minority..

Why do people always jump to, "You want the market to deal with issues, that means you want NO GOVERNMENT!!!"? Only a very great fool thinks he can have capitalism and anarchy at the same time.

Of course, you're also apparently leaping to the conclusion that Indee agrees with you that "Trump is a bad man, because I don't like him!" I didn't see him agree with your gratuitous and unproven insults to Trump at all. Perhaps you could show me where he did.

I would also like to see the evidence for your confident assertion that "People turned to Biden because he's so bipartisan". Seems to me that you think Biden won=my worldview is completely correct, and everyone agrees with it. The Republican Party also has no need to "put itself back together", unless this is also an assumption on your part that they're in disarray because they don't agree with you.

And then there's the final assumption that the only reason people could disagree with you is because they're "mired in anger". Sounds to me like you need to spend less time listening to your own self-flattery in a mirror and more time listening to other people.
I have a great question for you. Why did so many prominent Republicans back Biden over Trump? Are they all corrupt, did not like Trump because he upset their gravy train or did they honestly see he was far from a Conservative, just destructive and destroying their party?

As an honest Conservative you can answer that question for those of us on the other side.

Well, take a look at the "prominent Republicans" who did so. Every damned one of them is a long-time career politician or bureaucrat (or, in the case of Cindy McCain, the wife of a long-time career politician) with a vested interest in returning to the days of business-as-usual that Trump termed "the swamp" and declared war on. And not a one of them is anything like an actual, ideological conservative, even aside from the fact that - as I've said before - no ideological conservative could ever vote for a candidate whose stated positions are the complete opposite of everything conservatives stand for, much less publicly trumpet doing so and pretend it's "for the good of the nation".

Those people weren't worried about Trump "destroying" the party; they were pissed at him taking the party away from them.

If you don't believe me, please name me one of these "prominent Republicans" that you think was a true political conservative, and we'll discuss it.
Cindy McCain was not in Politics. Her husband was. And one of those against Trump is Steve Schmidt, John McCains Campaign Manager.

The fact remains those prominent Republicans helped elect Joe Biden.

She wasn't. She is now. I believe I specifically mentioned her, and that she was different from the others in that regard. But thank you for helpfully instructing me on things I already said.

I also have no idea what point you think you're making by telling me about John McCain's campaign manager. Or, for that matter, by saying, "Well, they helped Biden, so there." And then?

democrats are moving too far left

republicans have gone too far right

i find myself appreciating rinos and dinos more these days

we need a third party for the majority of us who are moderates
might I suggest the constitution party,,,

if we hadnt abandoned the constitution we wouldnt have the problems we have,,,
That would be cool,I have said for two decades that both parties are corrupt and one in the same as long as we have this corrupt two party system the world will always be an evil place to live in,little did I know the year 2020 would be a year where more evil occurred than any other year in the past here in America.
What evil occurred in 2020? This election was one of the safest in American History. I am glad 160 million turned out to vote or voted absentee in the safety of their homes. Thank God for an APP where I could check my ballot right into the count just like you can check an online package today. I love it. And am in that Senior group.

"One of the safest in American history." What in the actual hell are you gabbling about? Do you think US Presidential elections routinely erupt in violence? This is actually the first election I can recall where violence was a concern at all.
You just want to argue. Instead of discussing anything you just rant.Bye.
we have discussed it and determined your idea sucks,,,

now youre just mad you realized youre a fascist idiot,,,

Well, at least I don't have to waste time trying to take her seriously any more. It's always so tedious, waiting for leftists to inevitably reveal themselves as pants-wetting crybabies. A bit disappointing, though. I can remember when the left had an A team that could at least pretend to be grownups; now they start straight from the farm league every time.
when ever they say they want to discuss something it means shut up while I tell you what to do,,,

I keep saying that the "unity" Democrats keep bleating about is the unity of slaves quietly accepting their chains and doing as their owners tell them. And people keep telling me I'm exaggerating.

There are ways for people to compromise, work together and solve problems but we can not do it as long as we are raging at each other.

Normally, you're correct. However, I'm not sure how you can compromise on issues where people are diametrically opposed specifically because they believe the opposite position - not the people, the position - is actively morally bad.

And the fact remains that Democrats aren't interested in compromise, and they're not talking about compromise. They're talking specifically about "We'll unify by all you deplorables shutting up and accepting how right and superior we are. Just learn to like it."

And what does that mean? A more perfect union to me is not spending us into oblivion. People are wanting to go trillions more in debt, we don’t have the money and no means to pay. You can tax every American 100% of our income and still not reduce the debt. We are on the edge of disaster. We need to take a hard look at our spending and cut it, drastically.

Trump was spending us into oblivion while the economy was doing fine. Glad you were concerned about it after all.

The rest of your post isn't worth bothering with since nobody is being taxed at 100% nor is anyo.....ya' know fuck it, it's not even worth finishing the sentence.

You asked what 'moving forward' was and I gave you an answer, building a more perfect union. It's all gooey in founding father glory so you should pretend to like it.
Who is going to force entertainers worth 10s of millions to join the working class in this perfect Union?
You continue to go off into the weeds. We need some fairness in both wages and taxes.

I see. So according to your analogy (I don't know what else to call it) I am an entertainer "worth 10s of millions" and the left doesn't give a shit about me because they are going to force me to only make $15k?

You think a celebrity is going to pay you an equal salary or stay in the US if they have to pay an exorbitant amount of taxes.

Oh, so I'm not the celebrity now and the problem is you think liberal policies are going to push specifically celebrities to leave the country?

So what do you think of the dozens of celebrities who promised they would leave the US in 2016?

I don't?

I thought you said they would leave if Biden was elected and the wage matching down to $15k or whatever.
Stop being stupid.
As usual, they lied.
I don’t care, do you?
Simply because the Liberals here have a habit of using these celebrities to display that cool celebrities hate Trump.

I do?
Are you not a LibBot?
I certainly don't see any Liberals here, or anywhere else for that matter, differing on any issue.
You come across as robots and then call those who disagree with you on any issue a TrumpBot.

Gee, liberals like conservatives tend to have a core value of beliefs. For example liberals believe in a strong social safety net and conservatives apparently don't believe in science and the will of the people. Trump isn't an ideology, he is a fraud.
Conservatives want the market to deal with issues and the market has done a marvelous job of phasing out mechanical processes in favor of electronic processes in gathering materials , processing materials and cleaning up.
It is a wonderful coincidence that the work that goes into building a civilization such as ours is less expensive with the less ecologically intrusive processes than the more ecologically intrusive processes.

How does the market handle polluting? They've been forced to clean it up. Anyway, believe COVID isn't serious, don't believe in wearing masks and climate change isn't happening regardless of what science says. Give it a rest, you're trying way too hard to be obnoxious.
I would suggest reading financial publications that describe how companies have Research & Development teams that are always working to make their overall business more efficient, both monetarily and in terms of their ecological footprint.
Yes, we all think businesses are evil, but even they want to find less expensive ways to do things.

I'm not trying to be obnoxious, I'm trying to encourage you to do something else other than getting your news from USMB.
I can not answer for others but you will never find me saying,” Businesses are evil!”

Matter of fact I have given credit for many businesses who are working hard to create clean energy.

That is just a couple.

Yes, but the question is, do you only consider them "not-evil" because of things they do that agree with you? Or do you consider business to not be evil in the more general, people-benefit-by-their-existence-doing-business-is-a-good-thing sense?

I don't?

Stop being stupid.
As usual, they lied.
I don’t care, do you?

I do?
Are you not a LibBot?

You are right the market can do many things but there is still a need for Government.

At least you are one of the few who understand Trump is far from Conservative. He is simply a fraud and con man. This is why so many turned to Biden. They know he is a Democrat but they also understand he is well known for working across the aisle. This will give real Conservatives time to put their party back together. I see that as good news.

Of course there will always be the nay sayers, those mired in anger but they will become the minority..

Why do people always jump to, "You want the market to deal with issues, that means you want NO GOVERNMENT!!!"? Only a very great fool thinks he can have capitalism and anarchy at the same time.

Of course, you're also apparently leaping to the conclusion that Indee agrees with you that "Trump is a bad man, because I don't like him!" I didn't see him agree with your gratuitous and unproven insults to Trump at all. Perhaps you could show me where he did.

I would also like to see the evidence for your confident assertion that "People turned to Biden because he's so bipartisan". Seems to me that you think Biden won=my worldview is completely correct, and everyone agrees with it. The Republican Party also has no need to "put itself back together", unless this is also an assumption on your part that they're in disarray because they don't agree with you.

And then there's the final assumption that the only reason people could disagree with you is because they're "mired in anger". Sounds to me like you need to spend less time listening to your own self-flattery in a mirror and more time listening to other people.
I have a great question for you. Why did so many prominent Republicans back Biden over Trump? Are they all corrupt, did not like Trump because he upset their gravy train or did they honestly see he was far from a Conservative, just destructive and destroying their party?

As an honest Conservative you can answer that question for those of us on the other side.

Well, take a look at the "prominent Republicans" who did so. Every damned one of them is a long-time career politician or bureaucrat (or, in the case of Cindy McCain, the wife of a long-time career politician) with a vested interest in returning to the days of business-as-usual that Trump termed "the swamp" and declared war on. And not a one of them is anything like an actual, ideological conservative, even aside from the fact that - as I've said before - no ideological conservative could ever vote for a candidate whose stated positions are the complete opposite of everything conservatives stand for, much less publicly trumpet doing so and pretend it's "for the good of the nation".

Those people weren't worried about Trump "destroying" the party; they were pissed at him taking the party away from them.

If you don't believe me, please name me one of these "prominent Republicans" that you think was a true political conservative, and we'll discuss it.
Cindy McCain was not in Politics. Her husband was. And one of those against Trump is Steve Schmidt, John McCains Campaign Manager.

She wasn't. She is now. I believe I specifically mentioned her, and that she was different from the others in that regard. But thank you for helpfully instructing me on things I already said.

I also have no idea what point you think you're making by telling me about John McCain's campaign manager. Or, for that matter, by saying, "Well, they helped Biden, so there." And then?
Some one posted that Cindy McCain was in politics. Her husband was.

I don't?

Stop being stupid.
As usual, they lied.
I don’t care, do you?

I do?
Are you not a LibBot?

How does the market handle polluting? They've been forced to clean it up. Anyway, believe COVID isn't serious, don't believe in wearing masks and climate change isn't happening regardless of what science says. Give it a rest, you're trying way too hard to be obnoxious.
I would suggest reading financial publications that describe how companies have Research & Development teams that are always working to make their overall business more efficient, both monetarily and in terms of their ecological footprint.
Yes, we all think businesses are evil, but even they want to find less expensive ways to do things.

I'm not trying to be obnoxious, I'm trying to encourage you to do something else other than getting your news from USMB.
I can not answer for others but you will never find me saying,” Businesses are evil!”

Matter of fact I have given credit for many businesses who are working hard to create clean energy.

That is just a couple.

Yes, but the question is, do you only consider them "not-evil" because of things they do that agree with you? Or do you consider business to not be evil in the more general, people-benefit-by-their-existence-doing-business-is-a-good-thing sense?
I would consider a business evil if their leaders were corrupt and cheating but. Even then it would be the person, not the business.

I don't?

Stop being stupid.
As usual, they lied.
I don’t care, do you?

I do?
Are you not a LibBot?

That is just a couple.

I would consider a business evil if their leaders were corrupt and cheating but. Even then it would be the person, not the business.

Businesses aren't necessarily corrupt, it's just that their motive is profit that may or may not align with what's best for the country. Republicans let them have their way, Libertarians pretend everyone is honest and Democrats understand that you need regulations (FWIW not all regs are good regs) and laws to keep corporations from railroading the American public.

That would be cool,I have said for two decades that both parties are corrupt and one in the same as long as we have this corrupt two party system the world will always be an evil place to live in,little did I know the year 2020 would be a year where more evil occurred than any other year in the past here in America.
What evil occurred in 2020? This election was one of the safest in American History. I am glad 160 million turned out to vote or voted absentee in the safety of their homes. Thank God for an APP where I could check my ballot right into the count just like you can check an online package today. I love it. And am in that Senior group.

"One of the safest in American history." What in the actual hell are you gabbling about? Do you think US Presidential elections routinely erupt in violence? This is actually the first election I can recall where violence was a concern at all.

Well, at least I don't have to waste time trying to take her seriously any more. It's always so tedious, waiting for leftists to inevitably reveal themselves as pants-wetting crybabies. A bit disappointing, though. I can remember when the left had an A team that could at least pretend to be grownups; now they start straight from the farm league every time.
when ever they say they want to discuss something it means shut up while I tell you what to do,,,

I keep saying that the "unity" Democrats keep bleating about is the unity of slaves quietly accepting their chains and doing as their owners tell them. And people keep telling me I'm exaggerating.

There are ways for people to compromise, work together and solve problems but we can not do it as long as we are raging at each other.

Normally, you're correct. However, I'm not sure how you can compromise on issues where people are diametrically opposed specifically because they believe the opposite position - not the people, the position - is actively morally bad.

And the fact remains that Democrats aren't interested in compromise, and they're not talking about compromise. They're talking specifically about "We'll unify by all you deplorables shutting up and accepting how right and superior we are. Just learn to like it."
Pot/kettle. Both parties have, die hards that will not compromise for the good of the Country. But it seems a group of Senators from both parties are trying to help Americans who are devastated by the virus.

I don't?

Stop being stupid.
As usual, they lied.
I don’t care, do you?

I do?
Are you not a LibBot?

That is why Cindy has been offered a position in the Biden administration? Seems like a political reward to me. Just sayin.

Then try leading instead of looking down on others ideas.

I don't?

Stop being stupid.
As usual, they lied.
I don’t care, do you?

I do?
Are you not a LibBot?

We better come together on something, the gridlock is hurting us all.

Not really. Our system is actually designed for gridlock. It's a feature, not a bug. The intention is for change to come slowly, and only after a lot of the people are convinced it's a good idea.
The Senate was designed for that. We have a bi- partisan group working on a bill. McConnell has gone from absolutely no, he will not bring the bill up to, we can pass a small bill now, a bigger one in the new Congress. He said that today. That is progress.

The whole system is designed for it, not just the Senate. You think a crowd of 400+ elected representatives was designed for streamlining things? A three-branch government with multiple checks and balances between the groups was intended to be a bullet train to making changes, was it?

And don't even talk to me about "Oh, McConnell is obstructing all by himself, the HUMANITY!" if you haven't said a word about Nancy Pelosi.
McConnell is now beginning to relent. So is Pelosi. Helped by a bi-partisan group in both the House and Senate.
Only because Pelosi might lose her power. I have no respect for her over her actions the last year. McConnell the same as Reid.
Pelosi has announced this is her last term. I am not here to argue politics. I am here to discuss solutions for our problems.

Sorry, honey, but you can't do that without discussing politics, because politics are nothing more or less than how people do things as a group. It may sound high-minded and lofty, but it's ultimately a meaningless phrase to say, "I want to discuss solutions, not politics." Can you discuss solutions without discussing the balance between what I believe the problems are and how they should be addressed and what you say they are and how they should be addressed? No, you can't, and that balance is politics.
I have yet to read what you think our problems are.

That's because you have yet to ask me.
I think that is what the thread was about, solving our peoblems. For instance, in health care records what would make your work easier, mor cost effectve? Those on the line can see the major problems.

Did the ACA make your work harder or more effective! I see you mentioned small town Doctors. Mine retired early because she was fed up, spending more on dealing with Insurance than with patients.

I don't?

Stop being stupid.
As usual, they lied.
I don’t care, do you?

I do?
Are you not a LibBot?

That is why Cindy has been offered a position in the Biden administration? Seems like a political reward to me. Just sayin.
Of course she is now, but Cindy never ran for office. Did Biden choose her, or is that more media gossip?

Pot/kettle. Both parties have, die hards that will not compromise for the good of the Country. But it seems a group of Senators from both parties are trying to help Americans who are devastated by the virus.

The House wanted a ton of green deal pork in the last virus relief package and wouldn’t back down, how does that help Americans in coping with the virus. America needs help but not with agendas being put into relief packages intended to help Americans in dealing with the financial issues during the virus. Seems rather selfish of the politicians and not what is best for America.

I don't?

Stop being stupid.
As usual, they lied.
I don’t care, do you?

I do?
Are you not a LibBot?

Of course she is now, but Cindy never ran for office. Did Biden choose her, or is that more media gossip?

Then why did she announce that she was voting for Biden? It seems she was using her political influence.

I don't?

Stop being stupid.
As usual, they lied.
I don’t care, do you?

I do?
Are you not a LibBot?

That is just a couple.

Businesses aren't necessarily corrupt, it's just that their motive is profit that may or may not align with what's best for the country. Republicans let them have their way, Libertarians pretend everyone is honest and Democrats understand that you need regulations (FWIW not all regs are good regs) and laws to keep corporations from railroading the American public.

Politicians are motivated by greed. Greed for power, greed for stature, and usually align with what is politically expedient and not what is best for the country. Look at our debt. To get debt back under control the government will need to cut spending and raise taxes on all, it would be tough and would contract the economy for a short time. No politician will do that, they will spend more and use class warfare as it is easier than doing the right thing.

I just heard, "You just want to disagree, instead of telling me how right I am. I can't discuss with someone who refuses to agree with me, so I'm running away."

And this is why we don't have reasonable discussions about "moving forward". You have just demonstrated that conservatives are not the problem; YOU are the problem.

Buh-bye, little Marie Antoinette. Enjoy the cake, and let me know if you ever grow up enough to leave your safe space.
I wonder if she knows anything about Home Economics, let alone how to manage a business or an industry.
Home Economics, yes. Running a business no! Business yes.If you want to ask me something do it. Do not go third party

I don't?

Stop being stupid.
As usual, they lied.
I don’t care, do you?

I do?
Are you not a LibBot?

Jeff Sessions was one of the first politicians to support Trump and he became AG. So what?

I don't?

Stop being stupid.
As usual, they lied.
I don’t care, do you?

I do?
Are you not a LibBot?

Then why did she announce that she was voting for Biden? It seems she was using her political influence.
Because she did not like what Trump is. Are you saying a person does not have the right to vote for the candidate they choose? Her husband and Biden did not allow politics to get in the way of their long time friendship.

Forum List

Back