AveryJarhman

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2015
ny
c2bDrNadineBurkeHarrisA.jpg

A New Home for Angela Davis’s Papers (and Her ‘Wanted’ Poster)

NY Times reports “Angela Davis is at the intersection of feminism, American political radicalism and global political radicalism,” Jane Kamensky, a professor at Harvard and the director of the Schlesinger, said. “Everything from the rise of black feminism to the fall of Communism is in this collection.”

In case anyone has not noticed, sadly, "the rise of black feminism" coincides with the rise in the number of American urban story-TRUTH-tellers, including President "My Brother's Keeper" and Mrs. "GIRL POWER" Obama friends and WH guests, composing VIOLENCE riddled American music art music HATEFULLY demeaning and denigrating black or African American girls and women, aka the MATERNAL HALF of our Nation's population, as less than human *itches and *hores or "hoes" unworthy of being treated with basic human respect!

obamawhitehouseguest.jpg

1efjazzyslim2005multipl.jpg

"On the Couch #4: Black Women Ain't Sh.."
~jazzyslim2005

I understand dysfunctional parenting touches the lives of kids residing in EVERY single American community.

HOWEVER, I cannot ignore the FACT that for more than thirty years significant numbers of American recording artists as well as American urban story-TRUTH-tellers raised, nurtured and socialized by African American teen girls and women have been composing music art HATEFULLY demeaning and denigrating black or African American females.

Something is DEFINITELY AMISS when for decades, from coast to coast, American music performers and significant numbers of American urban story-TRUTH-tellers, including Mr. Barack “My Brother’s Keeper” Obama & Mrs. Michelle "Girl Power" Obama's friends and WH guests are HATEFULLY characterizing their moms, sisters, grandmas, daughters, aunts and nieces as less than human *itches and/or "hoes" unworthy of respect.
___
I write about and share evidence of America’s MUCH IGNORED, oppressive, potentially life scarring black or African American *MATERNAL CHILD CARE* #T_H_U_G_L_I_F_E NATIONAL PUBLIC HEALTH CRISIS that I, as well as a growing number of my reasonably responsible, caring, concerned American and foreign born neighbors believe is impeding our black or American neighbors of African descent from experiencing the equality and respect all peaceful, reasonably responsible Americans are entitled to enjoy.

"The Hate U Give Little Infants Fvvks *EVERYONE"* ~Tupac Shakur

"We need more people who care; you know what I'm saying? We need more women, mothers, fathers, we need more of that..." ~Tupac Shakur

Unfortunately, before he developed the confidence to properly promote his #THUGLIFE Child Abuse *AWARENESS* concept, Tupac was brutally murdered by OTHER emotionally or mentally ill victims (*May 18, 2015 - Rise in Suic!de by Black Children Surprises Researchers - The New York Times*) of America's Culture of African American Child Abuse, Neglect and Emotional Maltreatment evolving from America's multi-generational, ignorant, once legal Culture of Racism.

Much like Tupac I’m sorry to pick on moms, though since ancient times they are the primary caregivers we look to keep our young minds feeling SAFE, protected, cared for and loved right from our start.

DrNadineBurkeHarrisC.jpg

Peace.
___
American *(Children's)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; End Our National Health Crisis; Child Abuse and Neglect; End Community Violence/Fear, Police Anxiety & Educator's Frustrations

Tagged: #Parenting, #ChildAbuse, #MedicalDisease, #ChildhoodTrauma, #ChildMaltreatment, #MentalHealth, #FatherlessBoys, #FatherlessGirls, #FatherlessTeens, #FatherlessAdults, #Sadness, #Resentment, #T_H_U_G_L_I_F_E >>>REMEDY>>> #A_F_R_E_C_A_N

*"America’s Firm Resolve to End Childhood Abuse and Neglect”*

REPORTINGCHILDABUSE.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back