'A Full Court Press’: How Detroit's Black Pastors Helped Protect the Vote

AveryJarhman

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2015
ny
'A Full Court Press’: How Detroit's Black Pastors Helped Protect the Vote

Hello and Happy Thanksgiving to all my fellow citizens choosing to celebrate our imperfect, ever-evolving Nation's national holiday.

My friends, with all due respect, what meaningful ACTION have "black pastors," as well as religion embracing citizens of all denominations, taken for educating our American neighbors about PREVENTING our Nation's potential life scarring, yet easily PREVENTABLE Child Care Public Health CRISIS Medical Doctors, Child Brain Development Scientists and Childhood Trauma (ACEs) victim Oprah Winfrey are loudly beefing about.

Back in the day, Tupac shared his definition for THUGLIFE, as well as his belief that it impacts EVERYONE of all ages and backgrounds >>>

"The HATE U Give Little Infants Fvvks Everyone" ~Tupac Shakur, Childhood Trauma (ACEs) Victim

According to Medical Science, seems Tupac was 100% correct!

Child Brain Development Scientist MD, PhD spills the beans to Oprah about Childhood Trauma and ADULT MENTAL HEALTH:

Cali Surgeon General Dr.
Nadine Burke Harris, MD, MPH, FAAP, explains Childhood Trauma, Child Neglect, Maltreatment and ADULT MENTAL HEALTH:

Dr. Harris offers real SOLUTIONS for preventing Violence & HATE:

Black Children Have Highest Abuse Rates by BlackVoiceNews

"We need more people who care; you know what I'm saying? We need more women, mothers, fathers, we need more of that..." ~Tupac Shakur

Last question:

Do "black pastors" sincerely believe citizens supporting America's large, divisive, apparent emotionally troubled, Female dominated, Child Neglecting, NO SNITCHING, Segregation-minded, Intra-Racial Discrimination & Hate practicing ProBlack community that represents the core of the matriarchal focused Black Lives Matter movement...

... is promoting a POSITIVE HEALTHY IMAGE for American citizens of African descent when choosing to loudly bully, harass, threaten, intimidate, and demean as C°°ns, Sellouts or Traitors, my independent-minded American friends, neighbors and co-workers of African descent whose ONLY OFFENSE is choosing to peacefully pursue THEIR OWN unique vision for Life, Liberty (Love) and Happiness!

I look forward to reading thoughtful, intelligent replies that include SOLUTIONS for improving the Quality Of Life for American kids and teens who THRU NO FAULT OF THEIR OWN, are deprived of enjoying a SAFE, fairly or wonderfully happy childhood upbringing that MEDICAL SCIENCE declares all children have an ABSOLUTE NEED to experience during a critical period of childhood development.

I would also be thrilled to read SOLUTIONS for preventing citizens from practicing divisive family, people, community and Nation harming Intra-racial Discrimination and Hate.

Ekmj1_zXUAANrxi.jpg
ESWIA79WAAE6I5P.jpg

☮️♥️

Tagged:
Maternal Responsibility
Stop Child Neglect
Prevent Child Maltreatment
Become A Snitch
Report Child Abuse
End Intra-Racial Oppression

Forum List

Back