A multistory residential building partially collapsed in the South Florida

Anyone consider terrorism yet ? There was an excruciating loud noise in accordance with the witnesses prior to the collapse right ? Any indicators of that noise yet ?? The collapse looked like a controlled demolition in that security camera footage. Could charges have been placed strategically by someone, and therefore it then put the collapse in motion ? Finding all the bodies is highly important, where as to make sure anyone at ground level don't have bullet holes in them as the cause of death.

Look it up. Building failures come with a loud cracking sound. You are so typical of a Trumpie.

Ground water undermined the foundation.
Proof of that yet ?
So the building partially collapses due to slope creep maybe ? Could be, but until ruled out completely, anything is possible.

Anyone consider terrorism yet ? There was an excruciating loud noise in accordance with the witnesses prior to the collapse right ? Any indicators of that noise yet ?? The collapse looked like a controlled demolition in that security camera footage. Could charges have been placed strategically by someone, and therefore it then put the collapse in motion ? Finding all the bodies is highly important, where as to make sure anyone at ground level don't have bullet holes in them as the cause of death.

Look it up. Building failures come with a loud cracking sound. You are so typical of a Trumpie.

Proof of that yet ?
So does controlled demolitions, now give me some proof of your ground water theory.
ground water was filling the garage/basement weeks/months prior to it falling, from what I heard on the news....plus their record of the building sinking slightly on that side, makes ground water a possibility of why it collapsed....

Arab Mooslimb scuba divers tunneled in from a nearby cloaked submarine and absconded with tons of sand from beneath the parking garage. The rest is history as they say..

Proof of that yet ?
So does controlled demolitions, now give me some proof of your ground water theory.
ground water was filling the garage/basement weeks/months prior to it falling, from what I heard on the news....plus their record of the building sinking slightly on that side, makes ground water a possibility of why it collapsed....
When the reports are confirmed, you will stand as correct, and I will except it. Fingers crossed that you are right. Thanks.

Arab Mooslim scuba divers tunneled in from a nearby cloaked submarine and absconded with tons of sand from beneath the parking garage. The rest is history as they say..

Nope. Controlled demolition. No way a building comes down like that otherwise. It was the government and the Illuminati working together...
Not sure what caused it, but hopefully the truth will be told about it.

Proof of that yet ?
When the reports are confirmed, you will stand as correct, and I will except it. Fingers crossed that you are right. Thanks.
I think ground water could be and likely is part of the reason for collapse...

But rotted concrete and rebar could also be a factor....

Proof of that yet ?
I think ground water could be and likely is part of the reason for collapse...

But rotted concrete and rebar could also be a factor....
Let's hope it wasn't terrorism. It has to be ruled out also.

Does anyone besides me wonder why the building inspectors that have been rubber stamping code violations have not been identified?
Are you saying building inspectors, relative to this building, hit the building with code violations or the building was worthy of code violations and inspectors refrained with issuing code violations?

Rubber stamping code violations would translate to giving the building code violations when it didn't deserve the violations. "approve automatically without proper consideration".

Do you have a link?
Not very clever. Could you do better? I think so.
So you don't have a link something related to building code violations?

Possible Smoking Gun...

In 2018, an inspection performed by the engineering firm Morabito Consultants showed a "major error" in the construction of the pool deck, whereby the waterproofing was not sloped and that water collected on the waterproofing until it could evaporate. Over the years, the concrete slabs below the pool deck had been severely damaged by the collected water. The firm wrote that "failure to replace waterproofing in the near future will cause the extent of the concrete deterioration to expand exponentially", and that the repair would be "extremely expensive". The ceiling slabs of the parking garage, which sat below the roof deck, showed several sizable hairline cracks and cases of exposed rebar.

There were also cracks and concrete spalling observed all over, and lots of evidence of water infiltration.

Additionally, prior repair attempts were not successful...

1624719407989.png

1624719438371.png

1624719491270.png

1624719583759.png

1624719642412.png

1624719659697.png

Last edited:
Cracks in the ;pillars in 2018 that should have had the building condemned.

Socially responsible democracies don't tolerate this kind of callous and greedy capitalism.

Lives are cheap in America!

At this stage it could be anything.

....domestic terrorism, sure... anything is possible. But if they put this on the hands of the KGB ...I mean FBI we'll never know.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back