A multistory residential building partially collapsed in the South Florida

Dalia

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2016
France
Florida condo tower collapse: Massive rescue effort underway in Surfside with 1 confirmed death.
This is pretty horrible , i hope the best for the people and pray for them.
We still don't have the cause of the collapse.

The entire back side of the building has collapsed...​

1624537120441.png

Florida condo tower collapse: Massive rescue effort underway in Surfside with 1 confirmed death

Florida condo tower collapse: Massive rescue effort underway in Surfside with 1 confirmed death.

View attachment 504968

Florida condo tower collapse: Massive rescue effort underway in Surfside with 1 confirmed death

How awful.. They said the building was built in 1981 so it wasn't that old.

Yes, building don't collapse often in the USA maybe a gas furnace that would have exploded? here in France it is more frequent after a gas furnace exploded but the damage is not so important in my opinion?

Yes, It may still be a story of profit on materials or labor ? and on CNN they are talking about the fact that it had construction on the roof.

Yes, It may still be a story of profit on materials or labor ? and on CNN they are talking about the fact that it had construction on the roof.
Yeah lumber is 100 bucks a sheet

Broward is land of the coward crooked libturds. Most corrupt county in the USA

A libturd has something to do with this absolute......j/k

Last edited:

View attachment 504968

Might as well say it early.

You know Trump caused this.
Yes so true ...CNN will likely said that Trump is relate to what happen ?

1:30 am. My lord the worst possible time
Yes, A few twenty people were fortunately saved but the mayor does not say how many people could not escape and in the middle of the night the number must be numerous

It was built in 81' I guess. So the design, materials and construction are solid. I doubt there was "construction" on the roof. Most likely normal maintenance for the roof or HVAC systems.

A libturd has something to do with this absolute
And if it is the friends of lefties we will have only the initials of the terrorists , we have to the same thing going on in France.

And if it is the friends of lefties we will have only the initials of the terrorists , we have to the same thing going on in France.
This looks like a horrible accident

It was built in 81' I guess. So the design, materials and construction are solid. I doubt there was "construction" on the roof. Most likely normal maintenance for the roof or HVAC systems.
Yeah, the building looks pretty solid so maybe the cause is an explosion from the inside?

Yes, a explosion of a gaz furnace ?

View attachment 504968

1981 building? I wonder if this building had the same people involved in its development as the Harbor Cay Condos did in 1981 same area.

It collapsed. At 2am no one heard anything. This looks like a horrible accident.

It is 90 degrees there. The stench will be heavy probably by tomorrow afternoon. Plus they have to carefully remove every brick because their are probably a lot of survivors that can't be heard

View attachment 504968

1981 building? I wonder if this building had the same people involved in its development as the Harbor Cay Condos did in 1981 same area.

It could be the same compagny who build the condominium , we don't have this information so far but if it is we could know why the building collapse and this never almost happen in your country.

It collapsed. At 2am no one heard anything. This looks like a horrible accident.

It is 90 degrees there. The stench will be heavy probably by tomorrow afternoon. Plus they have to carefully remove every brick because their are probably a lot of survivors that can't be heard
About a quarter of the building, which appeared to be about 12 stories tall, collapsed.
Fiorella Terenzi, an associate professor at Florida International University who lives in a neighboring building, Champlain Towers East, said she woke up early Thursday to a loud noise.
The sound “was like a big thump all of a sudden,” she said. At first she thought it was thunder but then started to hear sirens. When she left the building, dust was everywhere.

Residential Building Near Miami Beach Partially Collapses

About a quarter of the building, which appeared to be about 12 stories tall, collapsed.
Fiorella Terenzi, an associate professor at Florida International University who lives in a neighboring building, Champlain Towers East, said she woke up early Thursday to a loud noise.
The sound “was like a big thump all of a sudden,” she said. At first she thought it was thunder but then started to hear sirens. When she left the building, dust was everywhere.
Everyone is in shock now. Only been 8 hrs

We'll see

Guessing in that part of USA/Florida the building is not serviced by gas. Electric heat furnace for water and when you need heat for the unit maybe a couple months of the year.

Forum List

Back