'A modern miracle': Experts marvel at CDC data showing fully vaccinated make up less than 1% of COVID deaths

My dad is in his late 80s, he's still alive, because he hasn't caught covid, same with mom.

They'll likely live well in to their 90s if not 100s.... If they do not catch covid. Dad has other ailments, borderline diabetic, high blood pressure without meds....but with his meds, doing okay.

Sure, he is eventually going to die, but catching covid, he would die, before his time. It would be a death sentence, likely 10 years before he would have died otherwise.
pneumonia and inluenza kill just like covid --especially the elderly --DOCTOR

In your case, my point is..that you are incapable of grasping my point~
The only point that matters with you 'monica--is the one your head tapers into.

1634906787056.png

The chances of someone 89 surviving from covid is near nil to none.
chances of someone 89 surviving AT ALL is nil to none !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DUH

Everything sounds awesome when you get to do your own editing and narration.

Unvaccinated Minnesotans 30x More Likely to Die From COVID​

Health Commissioner Jan Malcolm says unvaccinated Minnesotans are 15 times more likely to require hospitalization for COVID-19 and 30 times more likely to die from the disease than unvaccinated residents.

whhhhoooooopdydooooo!!!!!!!!
as stated before, not many die at all......it's like saying TWICE as many die because 2 died
..AND they are mostly elderly and/or with underlying conditions = they would die if they got pneumonia/influenza/etc also

whhhhoooooopdydooooo!!!!!!!!
as stated before, not many die at all......it's like saying TWICE as many die because 2 died
..AND they are mostly elderly and/or with underlying conditions = they would die if they got pneumonia/influenza/etc also

yes, most would've died anyway --elderly with underlying conditions = covid a BIG nothing burger

He wants to rid our population of old people
Progs want to do that. Old people cost money. Many have paid a lot into the system that was put into the general fund to pay for expanding social programs over the decades. But now they are costing more and more as they retire. Even I can tell you that older people who go to doctors and hospitals a lot cost many ties more then what they paid in taxes. If they paid at all.

Only if you engage in special pleading since the unvaxxed are getting it worse than the vaxxed.

Why doesn't CDC break down the so-called unvaxxed deaths by category? What are the numbers between no jab, one jab, and two jabs less than two weeks? How long until unvaxxed is everyone without a booster? Anyone taking CDC at their word is pretty naive.

Why doesn't CDC break down the so-called unvaxxed deaths by category? What are the numbers between no jab, one jab, and two jabs less than two weeks? How long until unvaxxed is everyone without a booster? Anyone taking CDC at their word is pretty naive.
Thanks. Anyone taking right-wingers at their word is even more naive.

chances of someone 89 surviving AT ALL is nil to none !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DUH
My parents are young, for old people.....

they just built a new smaller home down the street to live in for the next 10 to 20 years in and are going to sell their larger one....

Dad still drives and they still vacation all over in their RV....
----------------

Getting Regular ole Pneumonia is deadly for old folks, but it is not a highly infectious pneumonia, as COVID19.... Covid spreads in communities like wild fire.

My parents are young, for old people.....

they just built a new smaller home down the street to live in for the next 10 to 20 years in and are going to sell their larger one....

Dad still drives and they still vacation all over in their RV....
----------------

Getting Regular ole Pneumonia is deadly for old folks, but it is not a highly infectious pneumonia, as COVID19.... Covid spreads in communities like wild fire.
and?? what's your point??? the average life expectancy is 78!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you know that 89 is lower than 78???????????!!!

Forum List

Back