What do you prefer? To get Covid or the 'jab'?

Baron

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2008
Brooklyn, NYC
The mortality rate of Fauci Flu is lesser as one of the common flu (below 0,15%), the illness can be easy treated by HCQ or Ivermectin ( in Mexico, India and more as 50 another countries Covid is gone after 1 or 2 days )
Against that the 'jab' has already murdered more as 250,000 Americans ( s. video below )

Also, what do you prefer?
To get the mRNA 'jab' against the 'Killer Virus' ( and probably numerous busters + Covid Passport ) or to catch Fauci Flu and to have the natural immunity lifelong.

Interestingly presstitutes and politicians claim Fauci Flu is the only illness ( through millions years) which gives to no immunity

Apparently if you've had SARS previously you also have some natural immunity. I'm all in for the natural immune system God gave with the help of natural deterrents in the herbs and minerals in as much as possible.

I would rather get the vaccine because I'm not fucking fool who seeks medical advice from random strangers on the internet. If you were to get it and become desperately ill you deserve to get treated by random strangers off the street who think they know better than real doctors.

Apparently if you've had SARS previously you also have some natural immunity. I'm all in for the natural immune system God gave with the help of natural deterrents in the herbs and minerals in as much as possible.

Biden, Putin, Drosten, Gates, Fauci, Schwab, Rothschild, Satan & Co know better what the natural immunity is.
No jab, no job,still today
No jab, concentration camp, it's for tomorrow
No jab, bullet in the head, it gonna happen already in the next year because governments want to liquidate the control group of non-vaccinated

I would rather get the vaccine because I'm not fucking fool who seeks medical advice from random strangers on the internet. If you were to get it and become desperately ill you deserve to get treated by random strangers off the street who think they know better than real doctors.
How do you know where people get the advice from that they base their decisions on? I happen to have very good friends who are working doctors and I also do my own research. You sound like you are getting your information from a non practicing doctor and MSM.

It looks like you are afraid taking the 'jab' and spread the vaccine propaganda here.
Otherwise you will proudly admit you had been vaccinated and strictly advise everyone to do the same

How do you know where people get the advice from that they base their decisions on? I happen to have very good friends who are working doctors and I also do my own research. You sound like you are getting your information from a non practicing doctor and MSM.

The Corona gang employs numerous bots and vaccine propagandists to woo the 'jab'

How do you know where people get the advice from that they base their decisions on? I happen to have very good friends who are working doctors and I also do my own research. You sound like you are getting uour information from a non practicing doctor and MSM.
We have way too many people who are looking hard for anything that contradicts what public health experts are saying. There is a world full of charlatans willing to sell you some snake oil when you could just go get a shot for free.

Biden, Putin, Drosten, Gates, Fauci, Schwab, Rothschild, Satan & Co know better what the natural immunity is.
No jab, no job,still today
No jab, concentration camp, it's for tomorrow
No jab, bullet in the head, it gonna happen already in the next year because governments want to liquidate the control group of non-vaccinated
Some of the states are putting in measures to protect those who do not want the jab. I'd like to know where all the one's in D.C. that are supposed to be 'servants' of the people. For the majority they are silent on all this shit. Each and everyone that doesn't take a stand for people's personal choice in medical freedom needs thrown out.

We have way too many people who are looking hard for anything that contradicts what public health experts are saying. There is a world full of charlatans willing to sell you some snake oil when you could just go get a shot for free.
Those shots are not "free" to the monetary system and they sure as hell are not "free" of side effects both in short term and long term. I'll keep taking a hard pass on all man-made vaccines.

It's too bad our government won't let people make their own informed decisions about vaccines. Instead, they continue to shill for big Pharma, particularly Pfizer and Moderna, by spreading false information and making radically restrictive guidance while covering up the dangers of the vaccines. Our government is ON THE TAKE and big Pharma is taking everything they're giving.

It looks like you are afraid taking the 'jab' and spread the vaccine propaganda here.
Otherwise you will proudly admit you had been vaccinated and strictly advise everyone to do the same
What the hell are you talking about? I got vaccinated months ago. The Trumpbots still holding out deserve the worst possible outcome for using peer pressure to keep their fellow idiots unvaccinated.

Some of the states are putting in measures to protect those who do not want the jab. I'd like to know where all the one's in D.C. that are supposed to be 'servants' of the people. For the majority they are silent on all this shit. Each and everyone that doesn't take a stand for people's personal choice in medical freedom needs thrown out.

All those in D.C. serve mainly their caucuses and freemasonic loges, not the people.
They are bought-and-paid-for

The problem is the charlatans are the public health experts you so admire, but are too dumb to recognize.

It's too bad our government won't let people make their own informed decisions about vaccines. Instead, they continue to shill for big Pharma, particularly Pfizer and Moderna, by spreading false information and making radically restrictive guidance while covering up the dangers of the vaccines. Our government is ON THE TAKE and big Pharma is taking everything they're giving.

if we believe scientists most of inoculated will die within few years.
Governments have not another choice.
Either they extinguish humanity or fooled humanity will extinguish them after getting the knowledge most of them is going to die.
The point of no return is already passed one year ago

What the hell are you talking about? I got vaccinated months ago. The Trumpbots still holding out deserve the worst possible outcome for using peer pressure to keep their fellow idiots unvaccinated.

Fine for you, you're save from the 'Killer Virus'

The problem is the charlatans are the public health experts you so admire, but are too dumb to recognize.
I know enough about medical science to make an informed judgement here. Your first mistake was looking for someone who says anything contrary to to our health experts and your next mistake was instantly believing them.

I know enough about medical science to make an informed judgement here. Your first mistake was looking for someone who says anything contrary to to our health experts and your next mistake was instantly believing them.

OK, Mr Know-Everything, please to disprove the facts here.

OK, Mr Know-Everything, please to disprove the facts here.

Where do you people find this crap? If reasoned debate worked on people like you you would not be here trying to talk your fellow fools into continuing a reckless course of action.

Forum List

Back