A message to Trump supporters

Hello - I know you folks are not very happy right now, but please allow me to coach you on the biggest reason Donald Trump lost this election: Too many Republicans abandoned him.

Donald Trump repeatedly insulted, attacked, and demeaned the Bush, Romney, and McCain families, as well as many in Conservative media such as FOX News (especially the women) these 4 groups represent a large and influential part of the Conservative base, many of whom either switched their votes to Joe Biden, or simply didn't vote for President at all; to make matters worse, many of their families, friends, business partners and others in Conservative circles joined the Lincoln Project and did the same.

I know Trump supporters would rather spin conspiracy theories about voter fraud (all of which have been shot down by the courts for lack of substantial evidence) but the fact is Donald Trump could have won this election, but he didn't because be broke rule #1 in politics: You don't bite the hand that feeds you!

Those are the facts Jack - Just the facts! :bye1:

Here are some facts for you...

- More non-whites voted for Trump vs. any other Republican since 1960.

- Biden said for any Black not to vote for him not to vote for Blacks means your not “Black enough”.

- Harris called Biden a racist

- Trump will have lost to Biden by two points

Is Trump running in 2024 for President?

He isn’t going to be President after January 20th 2021,

Wanna bet?

132,000 “Change of Address” RED FLAGS in Fulton County, GA. These votes are “highly likely ineligible to vote and have moved,” per source.

Hello - I know you folks are not very happy right now, but please allow me to coach you on the biggest reason Donald Trump lost this election: Too many Republicans abandoned him.

Donald Trump repeatedly insulted, attacked, and demeaned the Bush, Romney, and McCain families, as well as many in Conservative media such as FOX News (especially the women) these 4 groups represent a large and influential part of the Conservative base, many of whom either switched their votes to Joe Biden, or simply didn't vote for President at all; to make matters worse, many of their families, friends, business partners and others in Conservative circles joined the Lincoln Project and did the same.

I know Trump supporters would rather spin conspiracy theories about voter fraud (all of which have been shot down by the courts for lack of substantial evidence) but the fact is Donald Trump could have won this election, but he didn't because be broke rule #1 in politics: You don't bite the hand that feeds you!

Those are the facts Jack - Just the facts! :bye1:

That analysis might hold water if the Bush, Romney and McCain portion of the GOP had supported Trump in 2016...but they DIDN'T and Trump won anyways! Duh?

I am not going to fucking post something that many others have made SEVERAL threads
Ok, then just link to it. You won’t. You can’t. :laugh:

must suck to be you and have your ass owned by me as always.:auiqs.jpg:

the fuck i cant liar,you just got checkmated and you will lie and say you were not.:auiqs.jpg:

Trump can't leave politics. Because at this point, it's his only way of making money

Is Trump running in 2024 for President?

He isn’t going to be President after January 20th 2021,

Wanna bet?

132,000 “Change of Address” RED FLAGS in Fulton County, GA. These votes are “highly likely ineligible to vote and have moved,” per source.

Even if true (unlikely), even with Georgia, Drumph loses. Wake up to reality.

Forum List

Back