A message to America from Black America.

In 2012 African Americans voted at a higher rate than any other minority group.
I said midterm. Are you stupid?

You said "today hardly a god damn one of them votes." That's a "stupid" thing to say, scrub. Have another.
So was you cherry picking 2012 or 2008, the only two years blacks showed up to vote.

They probably showed up the first year they were allowed then the novelty wore off the lazy ignorant fucks. Then complain no one is listening. No shit. Why would a politician care about people who don't vote?
By the way I say this about everyone except rich Republicans. They know midterms are their secret weapon. They show up every 2 years rain or shine.

Non-rich Republicans vote too, scrub.
Not the majority of them. Not every two years. Unless you have access to information I'm not aware of you're just full of shit for brains. Scrub. Lol oh u got me.

I said midterm. Are you stupid?

You said "today hardly a god damn one of them votes." That's a "stupid" thing to say, scrub. Have another.
So was you cherry picking 2012 or 2008, the only two years blacks showed up to vote.

They probably showed up the first year they were allowed then the novelty wore off the lazy ignorant fucks. Then complain no one is listening. No shit. Why would a politician care about people who don't vote?
By the way I say this about everyone except rich Republicans. They know midterms are their secret weapon. They show up every 2 years rain or shine.

Not the majority of them. Not every two years......

Link, scrub. Have another beer so you'll be strong enough to push down the keys on your keyboard.

Link, scrub. Have another beer so you'll be strong enough to push down the keys on your keyboard.
I'm high not drunk hongkongphoney

I'm high not drunk....

Congratulations, weakling.

I'm high not drunk....

My favorite president was fdr

I'm high not drunk....

My favorite president was fdr

What people who know nothing about political science think means 0, but thanks for sharing anyway.

Everything you post is a whine about how unfair life is for black people. How you were robbed and cheated by whitey. How you can't get ahead because of whitey. How all your problems and all your social pathologies are whitey's fault.

Why don't you quite whining, get off your but, and do something to get ahead?

See, white people don't have anyone to blame when they fail. Failure is a lot easier to take when you can blame it on others.

You have got to be joking. I can't even begin to count the times in this forum that I have read some whinefest by an angry white male about how he got the shaft because be believes that Affirmative Action gives preferential treatment to minorities and females.

Really?

I recall plenty of discussion of the issue, but never personal claims.

Normally, you don't see the discrimination that clearly.

YOu don't get the job. If you don't sue, you don't know why you didn't.

I've been inside the hiring process when such discrimination took place. No one outside knew that only black candidates were considered despite more qualified whites applying.
What was the job? I'll bet you its a job anyone is qualified to do.

And you are describing aa. I bet that company didn't even have 10% blacks employed there and the company was trying to do the right thing.

You sound like an anti aa exec. Crying because you weren't allowed to hire your white friends.

Not quite a job anyone could do. The first black woman they promoted, over my objections got fired within a couple of months.

It wasn't quite a formal aa program, but fear of a discrimination lawsuit because of a lack of blacks in management.

NO, the whites in question were not my friends. The one was my best employee, and the other had a degree in a related field.

My point is bringing it up was that an injustice was done.
My brother worked at Ford back in the 90's back when AA was being heavily implemented. Do you know why they hired that black person who was less experienced and less professional? It wasn't just to help her. It was to help her kids. The next generation.

You may not be able to completely take the ghetto out of her but you can help take her kid out of the ghetto.

What about the white guy that was the most productive employee I had? What about his kids? They count less?

What about the white woman who went to school and got a degree? Someday she will have kids, do they count less?

Support from whites for AA is based on the idea of making up for past injustices in the hopes of a future of racial equality and harmony.

YOu dismissing and ridiculing the sacrifices whites have made, is a great boon to me, as someone who thinks it is time to give up on such efforts as a bad idea.

You are my greatest ally.

Thank you for helping to wake up Seely.
You are giving whites too much credit. Typical white boy thought process.

Youre welcome.

Nope.

"Let us build bridges, my friends, build bridges to human dignity across that gulf that separates black America from white America.
Richard M. Nixon
"

Read more at Richard M. Nixon Quotes at BrainyQuote

Yeah, he sounds really afraid.

:haha:
Nixon??!!! :rofl:

Yep.

"If you want to make beautiful music, you must play the black and the white notes together.
Richard M. Nixon
"

The 1964 Civil RIghts Act passed was a bi-partisan bill that passed by a wide margin with support from both parties and reflected a national consensus on Civil Rights that is still the law of the land and the stated platform of both parties.
We let them vote but didn't hire them or let them date our daughters for another couple decades.

An exaggeration.

Yes, employment discrimination still existed, but it was not "didn't hire them".

And employment programs started right off the bat and grew.

Richard Nixon - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Revised Philadelphia Plan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"The Revised Philadelphia Plan, often called the Philadelphia Plan, required government contractors in Philadelphia to hire minority workers, under the authority of Executive Order 11246. Department of Labor Assistant Secretary for Wage and Labor Standards Arthur Fletcher implemented the plan in 1969, based on an earlier plan developed in 1967 by the Office of Federal Contract Compliance and the Philadelphia Federal Executive Board. The plan required federal contractors to meet certain goals for the hiring of African American employees by specific dates in order to combat institutionalized discrimination on the part of specific skilled building trades unions. The plan was quickly extended to other cities.

In 1971, the United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit rejected numerous challenges to the plan and Executive Order 11246 brought by the Contractors Association of Eastern Pennsylvania, including claims that it was beyond the President's constitutional authority, that it was inconsistent with Titles VI and VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, and that it was inconsistent with the National Labor Relations Act.[1][2][3] The Supreme Court of the United States declined to hear the case, Contractors Association of Eastern Pennsylvania v. Secretary of Labo, in October.[4]"

White America has been playing this game for a long time, and look at the gratitude we get.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Revised_Philadelphia_Plan#cite_note-4

You have got to be joking. I can't even begin to count the times in this forum that I have read some whinefest by an angry white male about how he got the shaft because be believes that Affirmative Action gives preferential treatment to minorities and females.

Really?

I've been inside the hiring process when such discrimination took place. No one outside knew that only black candidates were considered despite more qualified whites applying.

And you are describing aa. I bet that company didn't even have 10% blacks employed there and the company was trying to do the right thing.

You sound like an anti aa exec. Crying because you weren't allowed to hire your white friends.

Not quite a job anyone could do. The first black woman they promoted, over my objections got fired within a couple of months.

It wasn't quite a formal aa program, but fear of a discrimination lawsuit because of a lack of blacks in management.

NO, the whites in question were not my friends. The one was my best employee, and the other had a degree in a related field.

My brother worked at Ford back in the 90's back when AA was being heavily implemented. Do you know why they hired that black person who was less experienced and less professional? It wasn't just to help her. It was to help her kids. The next generation.

You may not be able to completely take the ghetto out of her but you can help take her kid out of the ghetto.

What about the white guy that was the most productive employee I had? What about his kids? They count less?

What about the white woman who went to school and got a degree? Someday she will have kids, do they count less?
They were trying to do things to lift blacks out of a poverty we put them in.

Your comment suggests you don't get how unfair America has been to blacks.

I think we should do 50 more years of AA.

Would al roker be on TV if it wasn't for AA? Nope.

Yep.

"If you want to make beautiful music, you must play the black and the white notes together.
Richard M. Nixon
"

The 1964 Civil RIghts Act passed was a bi-partisan bill that passed by a wide margin with support from both parties and reflected a national consensus on Civil Rights that is still the law of the land and the stated platform of both parties.
We let them vote but didn't hire them or let them date our daughters for another couple decades.

An exaggeration.

Yes, employment discrimination still existed, but it was not "didn't hire them".

"The Revised Philadelphia Plan, often called the Philadelphia Plan, required government contractors in Philadelphia to hire minority workers, under the authority of Executive Order 11246. Department of Labor Assistant Secretary for Wage and Labor Standards Arthur Fletcher implemented the plan in 1969, based on an earlier plan developed in 1967 by the Office of Federal Contract Compliance and the Philadelphia Federal Executive Board. The plan required federal contractors to meet certain goals for the hiring of African American employees by specific dates in order to combat institutionalized discrimination on the part of specific skilled building trades unions. The plan was quickly extended to other cities.

In 1971, the United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit rejected numerous challenges to the plan and Executive Order 11246 brought by the Contractors Association of Eastern Pennsylvania, including claims that it was beyond the President's constitutional authority, that it was inconsistent with Titles VI and VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, and that it was inconsistent with the National Labor Relations Act.[1][2][3] The Supreme Court of the United States declined to hear the case, Contractors Association of Eastern Pennsylvania v. Secretary of Labo, in October.[4]"

White America has been playing this game for a long time, and look at the gratitude we get.

I'll be honest. The Kroger by my house hires a lot of blacks but you never see that person a week or month later. It'd be hard running a business with employees who aren't reliable. Hate to label all blacks but when you see a pattern.

Or how they bitched and moaned about being able to vote and today hardly a god damn one of them votes.

Another ignorant untruth.
You don't know? Then stfu pussy.

Drinking yourself into a tough guy again, scrub? Calm down.

Your categorical statement was, of course, wrong. Such statements almost always are.
Shocker! Blacks showed up when a black man was running. Did those same blacks show up 2 years later? Nope. So they shouldn't matter. If you don't vote you should be a second class citizen.

Thanks to gerrymandering blacks tend to live in "safe" democratic districts.

The dem is going to win no matter what.

There is nothing wrong with not voting.

Yep.

Richard M. Nixon
"

An exaggeration.

I'll be honest. The Kroger by my house hires a lot of blacks but you never see that person a week or month later. It'd be hard running a business with employees who aren't reliable. Hate to label all blacks but when you see a pattern.

They probably pay minimum wage, part time, no benefits.

When I was in management we paid a little more than that, full time with benefits.

And did not have to much trouble building up a steady work force.

And we were in the city walking distance from the ghetto.

Nixon??!!! :rofl:

Yep.

Richard M. Nixon
"

An exaggeration.

When I was in management we paid a little more than that, full time with benefits.

Let's ask Rupert Murdoch if those were even real blacks. Lol

Really?

They were trying to do things to lift blacks out of a poverty we put them in.

Your comment suggests you don't get how unfair America has been to blacks.

I think we should do 50 more years of AA.

Would al roker be on TV if it wasn't for AA? Nope.

50 MORE YEARS?!

Look at the hatred and entitlement that the last 60 years has fostered among the blacks, and you want to do 50 more years?

Yep.

Richard M. Nixon
"

An exaggeration.

Let's ask Rupert Murdoch if those were even real blacks. Lol

Standard working class blacks, rust belt city variety.

Probably about half of the staff.

After 50 years of Affirmative Action, the rhetoric remains the same.

About 5 times in my career, I was told that, although I deserved the scholarship/promotion, it was necessary to give it to a less/un qualified Affirmative Action candidate. Of course, I was expected to train them and carry their load. So, yes I felt pain.

BTW, most US slaves spent a relatively short time in slavery. The US slave population grew rapidly before the Civil War, so their internment was brief. Considering they were slaves because they lost battles/war, we can assume US slaves were the weak and unproductive. US slavery was the best thing that ever happened to them. Today much of Africa lives just as it did thousands of years ago.
They just told you that to make you feel better.

Short time in slavery? You mean their parents and children's lifetimes?

I agree whatever happened to their ancestors at least they wound up here and now.

Nope, I stayed around long enough to watch them fail. Affirmative Action has brought down the US economy.

You demonstrate the stereotypical "give me free shit" minority attitude. You think the world owes Blacks a living. 72% of Back children are born to Black sluts out-of-wedlock, with one night stand Black fathers who beat them up and leave.

Responsible White people are tired of paying for trash.

WhiteGenocide11_zpsjcdmoh61.jpg

A message to America from black America: "We miss slavery. Food stamps and welfare just aren't cutting it."

You are giving whites too much credit. Typical white boy thought process.

Youre welcome.

You are dismissing everything white people have tried to do for you. That's the typical thought process of an ingrate.

You aren't helping your case, ingrate. You're hurting it.
No I'm not. I recognize the white people that assisted me personally and my parents and grandparents. Met some of them personally. My point and theirs was that most whites did not have the strength and morals to do what was right.

You've been slandering those "cave monkeys" in this forum. You also slandered all the "cave monkeys" you don't know who tried to do something for you.

You're a ingrate.
If they did something for me they arent cave monkeys.

ROFL! You didn't make that distinction in your post. What would they say if they read the stuff you've been posting about white people?
What made you think I had to make a distinction?

I have no idea what they would say. Usually people like that are intelligent enough to ask questions and clarify.

Are you posting from a cave in europe? If not then you are not at home.

That nonsensical. My family has been here for several generations. This is my home.

The recent immigrants we were discussion, their home is some crappy THird World nation in Africa or the ME.

Try to be less ridiculous.
Yes you are nonsensical..Just because you've been here doesnt make it your home. Your place of origin/home are the caves of europe were you interbred with neanderthals and painted yourseleves blue like Mel Gibson did in Braveheart.

Your place of origin is Africa. That doesn't make Africa your home.

I am not Scottish nor British. I have never eaten haggis, I do not even like Scotch, or Bag pipes.
I know my place of origin is Africa. Yes that does make it my home.

I didnt ask you what you like. I said go back home first then and only then can you suggest I go back home.
I thought you guys complained that you didn't know your roots. Sounds like you know just about as much about your ancestors as I do.
I've only pointed out that whites have glossed over, destroyed, or hidden overtly or through omission much of the information about our roots. Why would I complain to whites when they know what they did? You dont know even an 1/8th of the information I know about my ancestors. Your white brain couldnt hold that much information and your view point would be different.

Forum List

Back