A message to America from Black America.

Go the fuck home.
You go the fuck home first white boy.

This is my home.
Are you posting from a cave in europe? If not then you are not at home.

That nonsensical. My family has been here for several generations. This is my home.

The recent immigrants we were discussion, their home is some crappy THird World nation in Africa or the ME.

Try to be less ridiculous.
Yes you are nonsensical..Just because you've been here doesnt make it your home. Your place of origin/home are the caves of europe were you interbred with neanderthals and painted yourseleves blue like Mel Gibson did in Braveheart.

What do you think you're proving? Other than being the biggest jackass in the forum, that is.

Why did/do we "have to"? We didn't. You are welcome.

Blacks and women only make 75 cents on the dollar because that is what they are worth.
You have to because the alternative would be chaos. People like to claim MLK brought about the Civil Rights act but what is kept quiet is that people like Malcolm X gave them an option. They could do it willingly or face the consequences. You see which path they decided was more intelligent for all concerned?
Stop your incessant begging and whining. You were dealt a low hand and weak mind, but that does not preclude your being of some use. So. some jungle bunny civilization stories to amuse your superiors.

Thank you
I was dealt the best hand of all time. I'm Black. I wont die out in the sun like you.
If you've been dealt such a great hand, then why do you need Affirmative Action?
I dont. Why did you need it for 400 years?

If you don't need it, then why are you defending it?

Yep.

"If you want to make beautiful music, you must play the black and the white notes together.
Richard M. Nixon
"

Read more at Richard M. Nixon Quotes at BrainyQuote

The 1964 Civil RIghts Act passed was a bi-partisan bill that passed by a wide margin with support from both parties and reflected a national consensus on Civil Rights that is still the law of the land and the stated platform of both parties.
You do realize Nixon was a virulent racist right? I cant belive you are really that clueless and stupid. :laugh:

Nixon speaking about Black people
"'I think it’s wrong if you’re talking in terms of 50 years. What has to happen is they have to be, frankly, inbred.

Read more: Revealed: Richard Nixon's slurs on blacks, Jews, Italians, and the Irish
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook"

And yet, he supported Affirmative Action and desegregation.

"A president can ask for reconciliation in the racial conflict that divides Americans. But reconciliation comes only from the hearts of people."

Richard M. Nixon

Read more at Richard M. Nixon Quotes at BrainyQuote.com

The 1964 Civil RIghts Act passed was a bi-partisan bill that passed by a wide margin with support from both parties and reflected a national consensus on Civil Rights that is still the law of the land and the stated platform of both parties
Again because he was afraid of the backlash if he didnt.

Doesn't sound afraid to me.

"I see the face of a child. He lives in a great city. He is black. Or he is white. He is Mexican, Italian, Polish. None of that matters. What matters, he's an American child."
Richard M. Nixon

Stop reading and talk to the people involved if you have access. People write down what they want and leave out things they dont want. I've spoken with the people that were there. I'm not looking for you agreement because you are a white boy. I'm just letting you know I know.

My father in law was the first police detective in the city who partnered with a black detective. He has spoken of it many times.

He also brags of how he almost had a chance to beat up Angela Davis.

And he has discussed helping put down the riots, including shooting a sniper.

It wasn't fear that motivated him to work with his partner.
Youre source was not a member of the movement try again. He brags how he almost had a chance to beat Angela Davis? You mean the female? I'm pretty sure it was fear. He is coward that wanted to fight a woman. :laugh:

Exactly.

He was a member of the vastly larger white population that supported Civil Rights and voted for pro-Civil Rights candidates.

He is the people that got the bill passed.

That you can't admit that, is just you being an ungrateful punk.
He was scared. He didnt want to have to deal with Malcolm X and a more militant MLK who was already pissed because the were dragging their feet on passing the bill all the white people supposedly wanted but were stalling on passing.

Easiest thing in the world would have been to refuse to work with his black partner. Wouldn't have come back on him at all.

Saying yes took more balls than you'll ever have.

Took flak from the cops. Took flak from the public. Extra pissed off the Brothers.

He was a member of the vastly larger white population that supported Civil Rights and voted for pro-Civil Rights candidates.

That you can't admit that, is just you being an ungrateful punk
I thought you were talking about Nixon. Your one off that may or may not be true has nothing to do with what I said.

You go the fuck home first white boy.

This is my home.

That nonsensical. My family has been here for several generations. This is my home.

The recent immigrants we were discussion, their home is some crappy THird World nation in Africa or the ME.

Yes you are nonsensical..Just because you've been here doesnt make it your home. Your place of origin/home are the caves of europe were you interbred with neanderthals and painted yourseleves blue like Mel Gibson did in Braveheart.

What do you think you're proving? Other than being the biggest jackass in the forum, that is.
Who told you I thought I was proving something jackass?

This is my home.

Your place of origin is Africa. That doesn't make Africa your home.

I am not Scottish nor British. I have never eaten haggis, I do not even like Scotch, or Bag pipes.
I know my place of origin is Africa. Yes that does make it my home.

I didnt ask you what you like. I said go back home first then and only then can you suggest I go back home.

Everyone's place of origin is Africa.

You have to because the alternative would be chaos. People like to claim MLK brought about the Civil Rights act but what is kept quiet is that people like Malcolm X gave them an option. They could do it willingly or face the consequences. You see which path they decided was more intelligent for all concerned?
Stop your incessant begging and whining. You were dealt a low hand and weak mind, but that does not preclude your being of some use. So. some jungle bunny civilization stories to amuse your superiors.

Thank you
I was dealt the best hand of all time. I'm Black. I wont die out in the sun like you.
If you've been dealt such a great hand, then why do you need Affirmative Action?
I dont. Why did you need it for 400 years?

If you don't need it, then why are you defending it?
I dont just think about myself. Thats a white boy trait.

Nixon??!!! :rofl:

Yep.

"If you want to make beautiful music, you must play the black and the white notes together.
Richard M. Nixon
"

The 1964 Civil RIghts Act passed was a bi-partisan bill that passed by a wide margin with support from both parties and reflected a national consensus on Civil Rights that is still the law of the land and the stated platform of both parties.
You do realize Nixon was a virulent racist right? I cant belive you are really that clueless and stupid. :laugh:

Nixon speaking about Black people
"'I think it’s wrong if you’re talking in terms of 50 years. What has to happen is they have to be, frankly, inbred.

Read more: Revealed: Richard Nixon's slurs on blacks, Jews, Italians, and the Irish
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook"

And yet, he supported Affirmative Action and desegregation.

"A president can ask for reconciliation in the racial conflict that divides Americans. But reconciliation comes only from the hearts of people."

Richard M. Nixon

Read more at Richard M. Nixon Quotes at BrainyQuote.com

The 1964 Civil RIghts Act passed was a bi-partisan bill that passed by a wide margin with support from both parties and reflected a national consensus on Civil Rights that is still the law of the land and the stated platform of both parties
Again because he was afraid of the backlash if he didnt.

Doesn't sound afraid to me.

"I see the face of a child. He lives in a great city. He is black. Or he is white. He is Mexican, Italian, Polish. None of that matters. What matters, he's an American child."
Richard M. Nixon

Thats because youre reading a quote where he is safe.

I am not Scottish nor British. I have never eaten haggis, I do not even like Scotch, or Bag pipes.

I didnt ask you what you like. I said go back home first then and only then can you suggest I go back home.

Nope. You may be descended from people in Africa but you occurred in the wild places and caves of europe.

My father in law was the first police detective in the city who partnered with a black detective. He has spoken of it many times.

He also brags of how he almost had a chance to beat up Angela Davis.

And he has discussed helping put down the riots, including shooting a sniper.

It wasn't fear that motivated him to work with his partner.
Youre source was not a member of the movement try again. He brags how he almost had a chance to beat Angela Davis? You mean the female? I'm pretty sure it was fear. He is coward that wanted to fight a woman. :laugh:

Exactly.

He was scared. He didnt want to have to deal with Malcolm X and a more militant MLK who was already pissed because the were dragging their feet on passing the bill all the white people supposedly wanted but were stalling on passing.

Easiest thing in the world would have been to refuse to work with his black partner. Wouldn't have come back on him at all.

Took flak from the cops. Took flak from the public. Extra pissed off the Brothers.

I thought you were talking about Nixon. Your one off that may or may not be true has nothing to do with what I said.

I'm talking about both Nixon and my father in law. They are both relevant because of their actions during the time period in question.

You already ridiculed him for wanting to beat up Angela Davis.

A little late to start pretending that you don't believe me.

Really?

I recall plenty of discussion of the issue, but never personal claims.

Normally, you don't see the discrimination that clearly.

YOu don't get the job. If you don't sue, you don't know why you didn't.

I've been inside the hiring process when such discrimination took place. No one outside knew that only black candidates were considered despite more qualified whites applying.
What was the job? I'll bet you its a job anyone is qualified to do.

And you are describing aa. I bet that company didn't even have 10% blacks employed there and the company was trying to do the right thing.

You sound like an anti aa exec. Crying because you weren't allowed to hire your white friends.

Not quite a job anyone could do. The first black woman they promoted, over my objections got fired within a couple of months.

It wasn't quite a formal aa program, but fear of a discrimination lawsuit because of a lack of blacks in management.

NO, the whites in question were not my friends. The one was my best employee, and the other had a degree in a related field.

My point is bringing it up was that an injustice was done.
Waaa :crybaby:

Support from whites for AA is based on the idea of making up for past injustices in the hopes of a future of racial equality and harmony.

YOu dismissing and ridiculing the sacrifices whites have made, is a great boon to me, as someone who thinks it is time to give up on such efforts as a bad idea.

You are my greatest ally.

Thank you for helping to wake up Seely.
You are giving whites too much credit. Typical white boy thought process.

Youre welcome.

You are dismissing everything white people have tried to do for you. That's the typical thought process of an ingrate.

You aren't helping your case, ingrate. You're hurting it.

Nope. You may be descended from people in Africa but you occurred in the wild places and caves of europe.

ROFL! All people originated in Africa, even Europeans. I don't know how you rationalize your claim that I "originated" in Europe. Europeans came from Africa.

Exactly.

I'm talking about both Nixon and my father in law. They are both relevant because of their actions during the time period in question.

You already ridiculed him for wanting to beat up Angela Davis.

A little late to start pretending that you don't believe me.

No one knows if you are telling the truth. Its not relevant. From what you said he is coward which makes him more irrelevant. Nixon was a paranoid racist. Why you used him for you example is probably the best irony of all time. I'm tired of your nonsense for the day. Peace out.
laugh.gif

What was the job? I'll bet you its a job anyone is qualified to do.

And you are describing aa. I bet that company didn't even have 10% blacks employed there and the company was trying to do the right thing.

You sound like an anti aa exec. Crying because you weren't allowed to hire your white friends.

Not quite a job anyone could do. The first black woman they promoted, over my objections got fired within a couple of months.

It wasn't quite a formal aa program, but fear of a discrimination lawsuit because of a lack of blacks in management.

NO, the whites in question were not my friends. The one was my best employee, and the other had a degree in a related field.

Support from whites for AA is based on the idea of making up for past injustices in the hopes of a future of racial equality and harmony.

YOu dismissing and ridiculing the sacrifices whites have made, is a great boon to me, as someone who thinks it is time to give up on such efforts as a bad idea.

Youre welcome.

You are dismissing everything white people have tried to do for you. That's the typical thought process of an ingrate.

No I'm not. I recognize the white people that assisted me personally and my parents and grandparents. Met some of them personally. My point and theirs was that most whites did not have the strength and morals to do what was right.

This is my home.

You obviously do. However, I don't know what it is if it isn't that you're the biggest jackass in the forum.

Youre welcome.

No I'm not. I recognize the white people that assisted me personally and my parents and grandparents. Met some of them personally. My point and theirs was that most whites did not have the strength and morals to do what was right.

You've been slandering those "cave monkeys" in this forum. You also slandered all the "cave monkeys" you don't know who tried to do something for you.

You're a ingrate.

ROFL! All people originated in Africa, even Europeans. I don't know how you rationalize your claim that I "originated" in Europe. Europeans came from Africa.
No stupid white people orginated in europe. There were no white people in Africa except albinos. Again you may be descended from African people but you arose as whites in europe. Something happened there to fuck you up. Lets face it. You need to read up on your people.

You obviously do. However, I don't know what it is if it isn't that you're the biggest jackass in the forum.
Occam's Razor. If you cant figure it out then try the simplest explanation like the one I just gave you.

Youre welcome.

You've been slandering those "cave monkeys" in this forum. You also slandered all the "cave monkeys" you don't know who tried to do something for you.

You're a ingrate.
If they did something for me or my people due to completely selfless reasons they arent cave monkeys

Gotta go.

Last edited:

Occam's Razor. If you cant figure it out then try the simplest explanation like the one I just gave you.

You didn't give an explanation. You just disputed my explanation, which is the simplest one on the table.

Forum List

Back