A message to America from Black America.

My brother worked at Ford back in the 90's back when AA was being heavily implemented. Do you know why they hired that black person who was less experienced and less professional? It wasn't just to help her. It was to help her kids. The next generation.

You may not be able to completely take the ghetto out of her but you can help take her kid out of the ghetto.

You demonstrate the stereotypical "give me free shit" minority attitude. You think the world owes Blacks a living. 72% of Back children are born to Black sluts out-of-wedlock, with one night stand Black fathers who beat them up and leave.

Responsible White people are tired of paying for trash.

WhiteGenocide11_zpsjcdmoh61.jpg
The idea is that we could fix this problem we created in a couple generations. No the black rude receptionist at Ford was never going to improve her attitude or mentality but maybe if she had a good job her kids would do better.

But one thing I notice is that her kids, even though they got out of the ghetto, embrace and worship the ghetto mentality.

The other thing I notice is that even though mom has a job, not having a father still fucks up these young kids. So they repeat the cycle even though mom made enough money to keep the lights on and move them to a better neighborhood.

AA isn't 100% effective but I think it was and still is a good idea. You must not realize we created the monster that is the ghetto community. They are what they are because we put them there and made them 2nd class citizens for hundreds of years.

If we really want to fix the problem, and I don't think whites do, we need programs like AA.

That nonsensical. My family has been here for several generations. This is my home.

The recent immigrants we were discussion, their home is some crappy THird World nation in Africa or the ME.

Try to be less ridiculous.
Yes you are nonsensical..Just because you've been here doesnt make it your home. Your place of origin/home are the caves of europe were you interbred with neanderthals and painted yourseleves blue like Mel Gibson did in Braveheart.

Your place of origin is Africa. That doesn't make Africa your home.

I am not Scottish nor British. I have never eaten haggis, I do not even like Scotch, or Bag pipes.
I know my place of origin is Africa. Yes that does make it my home.

I didnt ask you what you like. I said go back home first then and only then can you suggest I go back home.
I thought you guys complained that you didn't know your roots. Sounds like you know just about as much about your ancestors as I do.
I've only pointed out that whites have glossed over, destroyed, or hidden overtly or through omission much of the information about our roots. Why would I complain to whites when they know what they did? You dont know even an 1/8th of the information I know about my ancestors. Your white brain couldnt hold that much information and your view point would be different.
What have we glossed over? What is it you know about your roots that I don't?

You have got to be joking. I can't even begin to count the times in this forum that I have read some whinefest by an angry white male about how he got the shaft because be believes that Affirmative Action gives preferential treatment to minorities and females.

Really?

I recall plenty of discussion of the issue, but never personal claims.

Normally, you don't see the discrimination that clearly.

YOu don't get the job. If you don't sue, you don't know why you didn't.

I've been inside the hiring process when such discrimination took place. No one outside knew that only black candidates were considered despite more qualified whites applying.
What was the job? I'll bet you its a job anyone is qualified to do.

And you are describing aa. I bet that company didn't even have 10% blacks employed there and the company was trying to do the right thing.

You sound like an anti aa exec. Crying because you weren't allowed to hire your white friends.

Not quite a job anyone could do. The first black woman they promoted, over my objections got fired within a couple of months.

It wasn't quite a formal aa program, but fear of a discrimination lawsuit because of a lack of blacks in management.

NO, the whites in question were not my friends. The one was my best employee, and the other had a degree in a related field.

My point is bringing it up was that an injustice was done.
My brother worked at Ford back in the 90's back when AA was being heavily implemented. Do you know why they hired that black person who was less experienced and less professional? It wasn't just to help her. It was to help her kids. The next generation.

You may not be able to completely take the ghetto out of her but you can help take her kid out of the ghetto.

What about the white guy that was the most productive employee I had? What about his kids? They count less?

What about the white woman who went to school and got a degree? Someday she will have kids, do they count less?
Yes.

Yes you are nonsensical..Just because you've been here doesnt make it your home. Your place of origin/home are the caves of europe were you interbred with neanderthals and painted yourseleves blue like Mel Gibson did in Braveheart.

I am not Scottish nor British. I have never eaten haggis, I do not even like Scotch, or Bag pipes.

I didnt ask you what you like. I said go back home first then and only then can you suggest I go back home.
I thought you guys complained that you didn't know your roots. Sounds like you know just about as much about your ancestors as I do.
I've only pointed out that whites have glossed over, destroyed, or hidden overtly or through omission much of the information about our roots. Why would I complain to whites when they know what they did? You dont know even an 1/8th of the information I know about my ancestors. Your white brain couldnt hold that much information and your view point would be different.
Are you claiming that Black history in this country involves much more than "you were slaves then Lincoln (who is white) then MLK"?

Lets do something better and you tell me something surprising I dont think you heard from me. That way I know you actually knew it

Really?

I recall plenty of discussion of the issue, but never personal claims.

Normally, you don't see the discrimination that clearly.

YOu don't get the job. If you don't sue, you don't know why you didn't.

I've been inside the hiring process when such discrimination took place. No one outside knew that only black candidates were considered despite more qualified whites applying.
What was the job? I'll bet you its a job anyone is qualified to do.

And you are describing aa. I bet that company didn't even have 10% blacks employed there and the company was trying to do the right thing.

You sound like an anti aa exec. Crying because you weren't allowed to hire your white friends.

Not quite a job anyone could do. The first black woman they promoted, over my objections got fired within a couple of months.

It wasn't quite a formal aa program, but fear of a discrimination lawsuit because of a lack of blacks in management.

NO, the whites in question were not my friends. The one was my best employee, and the other had a degree in a related field.

My point is bringing it up was that an injustice was done.

What about the white guy that was the most productive employee I had? What about his kids? They count less?

What about the white woman who went to school and got a degree? Someday she will have kids, do they count less?
Yes.

Says the racist.

It makes sense you would say that. YOu think whites are less than you.

But why should any whites agree with you?

Or really, anyone with a brain who isn't a complete and totally asshole.

STOP AA NOW.

Are you claiming that Black history in this country involves much more than "you were slaves then Lincoln (who is white) then MLK"?

Lets do something better and you tell me something surprising I dont think you heard from me. That way I know you actually knew it
We gave blacks syphillus in Tuskegee. We experimented on blacks. I just heard that one on Blackish last night.

I remember watching a show how either Compton or Watts were once a booming middle class black community until the Big 3 moved out and they turned into slums. In other words, given the same opportunities, blacks are no different than whites.

We gave blacks syphillus in Tuskegee. We experimented on blacks. I just heard that one on Blackish last night.
I should have been more specific but I guess not being specific served a purpose. If you note the first thing your mind goes to is victimization. I actually meant positive things accomplished or points of interest..

You are dismissing everything white people have tried to do for you. That's the typical thought process of an ingrate.

You aren't helping your case, ingrate. You're hurting it.
No I'm not. I recognize the white people that assisted me personally and my parents and grandparents. Met some of them personally. My point and theirs was that most whites did not have the strength and morals to do what was right.

You've been slandering those "cave monkeys" in this forum. You also slandered all the "cave monkeys" you don't know who tried to do something for you.

You're a ingrate.
If they did something for me they arent cave monkeys.

ROFL! You didn't make that distinction in your post. What would they say if they read the stuff you've been posting about white people?
What made you think I had to make a distinction?

You just claimed there was one, numskull.

I have no idea what they would say. Usually people like that are intelligent enough to ask questions and clarify.

I'll bet they would say, "we don't know this asshole."

That nonsensical. My family has been here for several generations. This is my home.

The recent immigrants we were discussion, their home is some crappy THird World nation in Africa or the ME.

Try to be less ridiculous.

Most of what you "know" appears to be pure fantasy.

No I'm not. I recognize the white people that assisted me personally and my parents and grandparents. Met some of them personally. My point and theirs was that most whites did not have the strength and morals to do what was right.

You've been slandering those "cave monkeys" in this forum. You also slandered all the "cave monkeys" you don't know who tried to do something for you.

You're a ingrate.
If they did something for me they arent cave monkeys.

ROFL! You didn't make that distinction in your post. What would they say if they read the stuff you've been posting about white people?
What made you think I had to make a distinction?

You just claimed there was one, numskull.

I have no idea what they would say. Usually people like that are intelligent enough to ask questions and clarify.

I'll bet they would say, "we don't know this asshole."
Thats correct but you didnt answer my question. What made you think I had to do anything to satisfy you?

You would lose that bet like you have lost at life in general.

Most of what you "know" appears to be pure fantasy.
To white boys such as yourself that makes sense. Guess its a good thing for me I'm not concerned what you think about the reality of what I know.

Who is "we?" And they weren't given syphilis, numskul. However, they were told they weren't told they had syphilis.

I should have been more specific but I guess not being specific served a purpose. If you note the first thing your mind goes to is victimization. I actually meant positive things accomplished or points of interest..
You mean besides the guy who invented the peanut and black lady who invented the curling iron?

Who is "we?" And they weren't given syphilis, numskul. However, they were told they weren't told they had syphilis.
Let's say you are a wolf and your forefathers killed all the coyote in Yellowstone. You have so much food because you have no competition.

Do you say, "hey, I didn't kill any coyotes", or do understand you benefit from the injustices your ancestors committed?

Now you've civilized or evolved a bit. You have so much food you let coyotes live but only on the fringes. If you catch a coyote you'll run him off but you aren't worried enough to gang up stalk and kill them like you use to.

Are things equal for the coyote?

Let's say you are a wolf and your forefathers killed all the coyote in Yellowstone. You have so much food because you have no competition.

Do you say, "hey, I didn't kill any coyotes", or do understand you benefit from the injustices your ancestors committed?

Now you've civilized or evolved a bit. You have so much food you let coyotes live but only on the fringes. If you catch a coyote you'll run him off but you aren't worried enough to gang up stalk and kill them like you use to.

If your grandfather killed my grandfather, does that give me the right to kill you?

If your grandfather killed my grandfather, does that give me the right to kill you?
No, but as you sit on the hunting field you own because your grandpappy killed and enslaved black people for hundreds of years, don't tell us things are fair. Even me a fellow wolf knows you are fos

Especially a wolf who's no better than a coyote even though his ancestors set him up. It's called white privilege

No, but as you sit on the hunting field you own because your grandpappy killed and enslaved black people for hundreds of years, don't tell us things are fair. Even me a fellow wolf knows you are fos

When did anyone ever say life was fair? When did it become government's job to make life fair?

When did anyone ever say life was fair? When did it become government's job to make life fair?
Oh I see both sides of the argument. I think we'd all do a lot better if both sides had more empathy for people that are different.

My whole argument with blacks is that they don't seem to be advancing as well as one would hope. I wake up every morning to a murder in the D. Blacks can't say their ghettos aren't fucked up. For years I've argued its not their fault. But that was before 1970. Blacks have to be disappointed in Detroit and Chicago's progress from 1970-2015. We're the 1980's 1990s that bad?

What did blacks do? They purposely got gangsta. How's that working out?

I think we are getting close to the cut off point for saying America is racist. Even asclepias agrees white trash are even worse than poor blacks because they got no excuse. So true. But its true for blacks too. If you're poor in Detroit you have all the freedom to gtfo. Ben carson did and he's a weird mofo.

Forum List

Back