A message to America from Black America.

Support from whites for AA is based on the idea of making up for past injustices in the hopes of a future of racial equality and harmony.

YOu dismissing and ridiculing the sacrifices whites have made, is a great boon to me, as someone who thinks it is time to give up on such efforts as a bad idea.

You are my greatest ally.

Thank you for helping to wake up Seely.
You are giving whites too much credit. Typical white boy thought process.

Youre welcome.

You are dismissing everything white people have tried to do for you. That's the typical thought process of an ingrate.

You aren't helping your case, ingrate. You're hurting it.
No I'm not. I recognize the white people that assisted me personally and my parents and grandparents. Met some of them personally. My point and theirs was that most whites did not have the strength and morals to do what was right.

You've been slandering those "cave monkeys" in this forum. You also slandered all the "cave monkeys" you don't know who tried to do something for you.

You're a ingrate.
If they did something for me they arent cave monkeys.

ROFL! You didn't make that distinction in your post. What would they say if they read the stuff you've been posting about white people?

Yep.

"If you want to make beautiful music, you must play the black and the white notes together.
Richard M. Nixon
"

Read more at Richard M. Nixon Quotes at BrainyQuote

The 1964 Civil RIghts Act passed was a bi-partisan bill that passed by a wide margin with support from both parties and reflected a national consensus on Civil Rights that is still the law of the land and the stated platform of both parties.
You do realize Nixon was a virulent racist right? I cant belive you are really that clueless and stupid. :laugh:

Nixon speaking about Black people
"'I think it’s wrong if you’re talking in terms of 50 years. What has to happen is they have to be, frankly, inbred.

Read more: Revealed: Richard Nixon's slurs on blacks, Jews, Italians, and the Irish
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook"

And yet, he supported Affirmative Action and desegregation.

"A president can ask for reconciliation in the racial conflict that divides Americans. But reconciliation comes only from the hearts of people."

Richard M. Nixon

Read more at Richard M. Nixon Quotes at BrainyQuote.com

The 1964 Civil RIghts Act passed was a bi-partisan bill that passed by a wide margin with support from both parties and reflected a national consensus on Civil Rights that is still the law of the land and the stated platform of both parties
Again because he was afraid of the backlash if he didnt.

Doesn't sound afraid to me.

"I see the face of a child. He lives in a great city. He is black. Or he is white. He is Mexican, Italian, Polish. None of that matters. What matters, he's an American child."
Richard M. Nixon

Thats because youre reading a quote where he is safe.

Safe and waxing poetic on the issue of Civil Rights and racial equality.

Can't cut and paste this, but it is Nixon writing to MLK about civil rights legislation.

Letter from Richard Nixon to MLK | The Martin Luther King Jr. Center for Nonviolent Social Change

THere are several of them. Back and forth over the years.

All worth reading.

If you dare.

I never whine. I take action. You are whining because you think I'm a racist.

Everything you post is a whine about how unfair life is for black people. How you were robbed and cheated by whitey. How you can't get ahead because of whitey. How all your problems and all your social pathologies are whitey's fault.

Why don't you quite whining, get off your but, and do something to get ahead?

See, white people don't have anyone to blame when they fail. Failure is a lot easier to take when you can blame it on others.

You have got to be joking. I can't even begin to count the times in this forum that I have read some whinefest by an angry white male about how he got the shaft because be believes that Affirmative Action gives preferential treatment to minorities and females.

Really?

I recall plenty of discussion of the issue, but never personal claims.

Normally, you don't see the discrimination that clearly.

YOu don't get the job. If you don't sue, you don't know why you didn't.

I've been inside the hiring process when such discrimination took place. No one outside knew that only black candidates were considered despite more qualified whites applying.
What was the job? I'll bet you its a job anyone is qualified to do.

And you are describing aa. I bet that company didn't even have 10% blacks employed there and the company was trying to do the right thing.

You sound like an anti aa exec. Crying because you weren't allowed to hire your white friends.

Not quite a job anyone could do. The first black woman they promoted, over my objections got fired within a couple of months.

It wasn't quite a formal aa program, but fear of a discrimination lawsuit because of a lack of blacks in management.

NO, the whites in question were not my friends. The one was my best employee, and the other had a degree in a related field.

My point is bringing it up was that an injustice was done.
My brother worked at Ford back in the 90's back when AA was being heavily implemented. Do you know why they hired that black person who was less experienced and less professional? It wasn't just to help her. It was to help her kids. The next generation.

You may not be able to completely take the ghetto out of her but you can help take her kid out of the ghetto.

This is my home.
Are you posting from a cave in europe? If not then you are not at home.

That nonsensical. My family has been here for several generations. This is my home.

The recent immigrants we were discussion, their home is some crappy THird World nation in Africa or the ME.

Try to be less ridiculous.
Yes you are nonsensical..Just because you've been here doesnt make it your home. Your place of origin/home are the caves of europe were you interbred with neanderthals and painted yourseleves blue like Mel Gibson did in Braveheart.

Your place of origin is Africa. That doesn't make Africa your home.

I am not Scottish nor British. I have never eaten haggis, I do not even like Scotch, or Bag pipes.
I know my place of origin is Africa. Yes that does make it my home.

I didnt ask you what you like. I said go back home first then and only then can you suggest I go back home.
I thought you guys complained that you didn't know your roots. Sounds like you know just about as much about your ancestors as I do.

After 50 years of Affirmative Action, the rhetoric remains the same.

About 5 times in my career, I was told that, although I deserved the scholarship/promotion, it was necessary to give it to a less/un qualified Affirmative Action candidate. Of course, I was expected to train them and carry their load. So, yes I felt pain.

BTW, most US slaves spent a relatively short time in slavery. The US slave population grew rapidly before the Civil War, so their internment was brief. Considering they were slaves because they lost battles/war, we can assume US slaves were the weak and unproductive. US slavery was the best thing that ever happened to them. Today much of Africa lives just as it did thousands of years ago.

Support from whites for AA is based on the idea of making up for past injustices in the hopes of a future of racial equality and harmony.

YOu dismissing and ridiculing the sacrifices whites have made, is a great boon to me, as someone who thinks it is time to give up on such efforts as a bad idea.

You are my greatest ally.

Thank you for helping to wake up Seely.
You are giving whites too much credit. Typical white boy thought process.

Youre welcome.

Nope.

"Let us build bridges, my friends, build bridges to human dignity across that gulf that separates black America from white America.
Richard M. Nixon
"

Yeah, he sounds really afraid.

:haha:
Nixon??!!! :rofl:

Yep.

"If you want to make beautiful music, you must play the black and the white notes together.
Richard M. Nixon
"

The 1964 Civil RIghts Act passed was a bi-partisan bill that passed by a wide margin with support from both parties and reflected a national consensus on Civil Rights that is still the law of the land and the stated platform of both parties.
We let them vote but didn't hire them or let them date our daughters for another couple decades.

After 50 years of Affirmative Action, the rhetoric remains the same.

About 5 times in my career, I was told that, although I deserved the scholarship/promotion, it was necessary to give it to a less/un qualified Affirmative Action candidate. Of course, I was expected to train them and carry their load. So, yes I felt pain.

BTW, most US slaves spent a relatively short time in slavery. The US slave population grew rapidly before the Civil War, so their internment was brief. Considering they were slaves because they lost battles/war, we can assume US slaves were the weak and unproductive. US slavery was the best thing that ever happened to them. Today much of Africa lives just as it did thousands of years ago.
They just told you that to make you feel better.

Short time in slavery? You mean their parents and children's lifetimes?

I agree whatever happened to their ancestors at least they wound up here and now.

Or how they bitched and moaned about being able to vote and today hardly a god damn one of them votes.

Another ignorant untruth.
You don't know? Then stfu pussy.

Drinking yourself into a tough guy again, scrub? Calm down.

Your categorical statement was, of course, wrong. Such statements almost always are.
Shocker! Blacks showed up when a black man was running. Did those same blacks show up 2 years later? Nope. So they shouldn't matter. If you don't vote you should be a second class citizen.

Or how they bitched and moaned about being able to vote and today hardly a god damn one of them votes.

What percent of blacks voted in the last two midterms? .

In 2012 African Americans voted at a higher rate than any other minority group.
I said midterm. Are you stupid?

You said "today hardly a god damn one of them votes." That's a "stupid" thing to say, scrub. Have another.

Your categorical statement was, of course, wrong. Such statements almost always are.
Shocker! Blacks showed up when a black man was running.....

Shocker! Everyone votes at a lower rate in non-presidential elections.

You said "today hardly a god damn one of them votes." That's a "stupid" thing to say, scrub. Have another.
So was you cherry picking 2012 or 2008, the only two years blacks showed up to vote.

They probably showed up the first year they were allowed then the novelty wore off the lazy ignorant fucks. Then complain no one is listening. No shit. Why would a politician care about people who don't vote?

Not me dumbass

So was you cherry picking 2012 or 2008, the only two years blacks showed up to vote.

They probably showed up the first year they were allowed then the novelty wore off the lazy ignorant fucks. Then complain no one is listening. No shit. Why would a politician care about people who don't vote?
By the way I say this about everyone except rich Republicans. They know midterms are their secret weapon. They show up every 2 years rain or shine.

Not me dumbass

How about that. You fail to understand yet again. Good consistency, scrub.

By the way I say this about everyone except rich Republicans. They know midterms are their secret weapon. They show up every 2 years rain or shine.

Non-rich Republicans vote too, scrub.

Forum List

Back