A message from a Mexican to The USA

You do think this land belongs to the Mexicans or the brown people of Sun, or some such bullshit and you on their side AGAINST your fellow Americans.
I didn't see where there is a caveat about skin pigment in the declaration, nor in the constitution, which are the rules

The majority of Americans are descended from immigrants who arrived without prior approval.

So, your point is that we have no right to this land and it is the right of Mexicans and the like to take it from us?

Whites are becoming a minority and may one day be grateful for the Mexican infusion which is improving the gene pool and preventing human population decline.

You made a statement and when I ask you about a question about it, you just spout unrelated shit.

I think you are ashamed to admit that my question was right on.

You do think this land belongs to the Mexicans or the brown people of Sun, or some such bullshit and you on their side AGAINST your fellow Americans.

Mexicans have more connection with the land that is now America than the descendants of European settlers do.

Privileged, white, racist, bigots like Donald Trump and his ilk hate people who have a historical connection to the land.

Keep it under your hat.

I didn't see where there is a caveat about skin pigment in the declaration, nor in the constitution, which are the rules

Correct. "Mexicans" are a nation to the South of US, with an historical claim to some of our land. "People of the Sun" is a racial term used by some anti-white racists, in this case referring to such people from outside of our nation, that the lefty believes has some right to our territory.

The majority of Americans are descended from immigrants who arrived without prior approval.

So, your point is that we have no right to this land and it is the right of Mexicans and the like to take it from us?

Whites are becoming a minority and may one day be grateful for the Mexican infusion which is improving the gene pool and preventing human population decline.

You made a statement and when I ask you about a question about it, you just spout unrelated shit.

I think you are ashamed to admit that my question was right on.

Mexicans have more connection with the land that is now America than the descendants of European settlers do.

Privileged, white, racist, bigots like Donald Trump and his ilk hate people who have a historical connection to the land.

Keep it under your hat.

"More of a connection to that land", than your fellow Americans. And that is American land we are talking about.

SO, that is a yes, you are siding with outsiders who are coming here to take back the land, away from US.

Thank you for your honesty.

Correct. "Mexicans" are a nation to the South of US, with an historical claim to some of our land. "People of the Sun" is a racial term used by some anti-white racists, in this case referring to such people from outside of our nation, that the lefty believes has some right to our territory.
So, you don't believe in unalienable rights.

Straw man hyperbole- ALL men have certain unalienable rights- there are no ethnic caveats.

If an unalienable right means anything, it also means that the people that are being invaded are also being denied their rights.

Mark
Mark,

The Anti Liberty / POLICE STATE / MAGA (APMs) supporters have not articulated a Right they were denied because a foreigner came into the United States. Did someone deny you a Right you had by taking advantage of an opportunity willingly offered?

IF undocumented foreigners are getting any of your tax money, it is because the government YOU voted for gave it to them OR they are stealing it... in which case the APMs already got the Orwellian National ID / REAL ID Act - E Verify crap passed and that was supposed to catch those people - at a great loss to your Liberties as well as mine. Remember what Benjamin Franklin said that those who trade essential Liberty for the promise of temporary Safety deserve neither? It's because once you forfeit your Liberty you forfeit Safety as well.

Be specific and tell me what Rights you've been denied on account of non-citizens participating in the free market.

Sweet jesus

Oy snapper heads

Mexicans joined Texans in breaking away from Mexico ...
Some Texans have a soft spot for all Mexicans...well to fuckin bad jebs,,,,,

It's just t o friggin bad that mexicans along with central and south Americans were born on the other side of the border ....

After we had our feet up on the desk In mexico city after the mexican american war We gave the country back because...for one! because the powers that be at that time did not want to assimilate the fuckers ..and for good reason

We the people Reconquista my arse Bleeding heart globo homos

Eject all illegals....well except maybe like white ones from canada and western europe

Lol western europe and Canada get more frightening by the hour

Try and stay on topic
As in the drain they are here in the united states and at home in messi co

Are these people a libertaian ronald reagan net gain anywhere? ...I'm starting really to think maybe err not really ...

Mexicans are one of the largest immigrant groups in the USA they can take a few back ...especially the ones who walked over and started collecting food stamps

Evidently you don't like competitors for food stamps unless they're the privileged, white, racist, bigoted, kind.

Undocumented foreigners do not and have never qualified to get food stamps:

There is a difference between exercising Liberty and taking over your territory. Citizenship to the third world is what leads to a takeover of your territory. There is no invasion when the relationship is consensual between willing Americans and willing foreigners. You're conflating the two which is why you stay mired in arguments.

The Whites defeated all comers and took America by Right of Conquest. The founders / framers had their take on it as well:

I subscribe to the third theme in that list as Wikipedia articulates it:

'The third theme can be viewed as a natural outgrowth of the belief that God had a direct influence in the foundation and further actions of the United States. Clinton Rossiter, a scholar, described this view as summing "that God, at the proper stage in the march of history, called forth certain hardy souls from the old and privilege-ridden nations ... and that in bestowing his grace He also bestowed a peculiar responsibility". Americans presupposed that they were not only divinely elected to maintain the North American continent, but also to "spread abroad the fundamental principles stated in the Bill of Rights".[34] In many cases this meant neighboring colonial holdings and countries were seen as obstacles rather than the destiny God had provided the United States."

Which you seem to lack since you and your buddy keep trying to change the subject
No, actually you and your groupies changed the subject to illegal aliens- I had nothing to do with that.
Can I suggest you go back and read the first post in this thread? Then read the rest of the posts, in order, come baqck to this post and try to be intellectually honest.

I answered your question. Now answer mine.
No, you haven't.

Post no. 163

Mark
Post 163

1. Most of that seemed to be supporting your example as a valid example of a problem. Which I did not challenge sooo.

2. If your solution is to bring in cheap foreign labor to do the work, then I will oppose you, no matter whether or not you deny personal responsibility for the results of your policy.

3. You suggest fixing our culture. Sounds good. I don't how or why allowing immigrants to flood our country while doing that, would be a good policy.

Nowhere do I see my question answered. So, when are you going to answer it?
Do you or do you not believe in UNalienable rights. Simple yes or no will do.

The third theme can be viewed as a natural outgrowth of the belief that God had a direct influence in the foundation and further actions of the United States. Clinton Rossiter, a scholar, described this view as summing "that God, at the proper stage in the march of history, called forth certain hardy souls from the old and privilege-ridden nations ... and that in bestowing his grace He also bestowed a peculiar responsibility". Americans presupposed that they were not only divinely elected to maintain the North American continent, but also to "spread abroad the fundamental principles stated in the Bill of Rights".[34] In many cases this meant neighboring colonial holdings and countries were seen as obstacles rather than the destiny God had provided the United States."
Porter, you're a good man- and I don't say that to many. You've made some really good "legal" arguments and I'd pay for your legal services in a heart beat- I hope I never need them, but I've told my sons to come here and contact you should the requirement arise.

But, Manifest Destiny, was a bumper sticker slogan before there were cars, never mind bumpers, similar to "the axis of evil", "the war on terror", "the war on drugs", "the war on poverty" to justify (which is often as not merely an excuse), invading, lying about why, robbing and plundering inhabitants and the habit has not subsided.

Justifying (excusing) immoral actions because it has a gods stamp of approval doesn't make it moral. It should be insulting to God fearing people- fearing being the key- for perpetrating immoral actions in His name- it doesn't seem to, which leads me back to the intent of this thread: Intellectual Honesty.

Straw man hyperbole- ALL men have certain unalienable rights- there are no ethnic caveats.

If an unalienable right means anything, it also means that the people that are being invaded are also being denied their rights.

Mark
Mark,

The Anti Liberty / POLICE STATE / MAGA (APMs) supporters have not articulated a Right they were denied because a foreigner came into the United States. Did someone deny you a Right you had by taking advantage of an opportunity willingly offered?

IF undocumented foreigners are getting any of your tax money, it is because the government YOU voted for gave it to them OR they are stealing it... in which case the APMs already got the Orwellian National ID / REAL ID Act - E Verify crap passed and that was supposed to catch those people - at a great loss to your Liberties as well as mine. Remember what Benjamin Franklin said that those who trade essential Liberty for the promise of temporary Safety deserve neither? It's because once you forfeit your Liberty you forfeit Safety as well.

Be specific and tell me what Rights you've been denied on account of non-citizens participating in the free market.

Let me simply say this. Open borders are incompatible with a welfare state.

Mark

I answered your question. Now answer mine.
No, you haven't.

Post no. 163

Mark
Post 163

1. Most of that seemed to be supporting your example as a valid example of a problem. Which I did not challenge sooo.

2. If your solution is to bring in cheap foreign labor to do the work, then I will oppose you, no matter whether or not you deny personal responsibility for the results of your policy.

3. You suggest fixing our culture. Sounds good. I don't how or why allowing immigrants to flood our country while doing that, would be a good policy.

Nowhere do I see my question answered. So, when are you going to answer it?
Do you or do you not believe in UNalienable rights. Simple yes or no will do.

Do you still beat your wife? A simple yes or no will do. Yes, I believe in unalienable rights. I also believe that the rights of others does not give them a right to invade your home. If a person brought his family into your home, does he have a right to stay there without your permission?

A simple yes or no will suffice.

Mark

Forum List

Back