A message from a Mexican to The USA

The majority of Americans are descended from immigrants who arrived without prior approval.

So, your point is that we have no right to this land and it is the right of Mexicans and the like to take it from us?

So, your point is that we have no right to this land and it is the right of Mexicans and the like to take it from us?
Straw man hyperbole- ALL men have certain unalienable rights- there are no ethnic caveats.

Lets say a Democratic president believed in open borders, and he pledged to bring a billion people to the US. Would you agree with that?
While you're trying to absorb what's been written, add this to the list-

You want to speculate- let's say you believed this Truth, this Life philosophy, with all your heart and soul

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and th epursuit of Happiness.--That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, --That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government,

Would you try to live it? Or, would you prefer godvernment tell you how, when and where you have "certain unalienable rights"?

You did not answer my question. Are you afraid to?

Mark

Straw man hyperbole- ALL men have certain unalienable rights- there are no ethnic caveats.

If an unalienable right means anything, it also means that the people that are being invaded are also being denied their rights.

Mark

Was that posted on regular Facebook or Mexican Facebook ?

I included a picture Incase you don't know what that is.

image.jpeg

If an unalienable right means anything, it also means that the people that are being invaded are also being denied their rights.
Nope- you still have the right to pursue your life as you see fit- well until godvernmemnt says otherwise and being the omnipotent pretenders it is- it's coming, sooner rather than later. Look up the thread about the guy arrested in Ohio for evidence-

The majority of Americans are descended from immigrants who arrived without prior approval.

Whites are becoming a minority and may one day be grateful for the Mexican infusion which is improving the gene pool and preventing human population decline.

Sweet jesus

Oy snapper heads

Mexicans joined Texans in breaking away from Mexico ...
Some Texans have a soft spot for all Mexicans...well to fuckin bad jebs,,,,,

It's just t o friggin bad that mexicans along with central and south Americans were born on the other side of the border ....

After we had our feet up on the desk In mexico city after the mexican american war We gave the country back because...for one! because the powers that be at that time did not want to assimilate the fuckers ..and for good reason

We the people Reconquista my arse Bleeding heart globo homos

Eject all illegals....well except maybe like white ones from canada and western europe

Lol western europe and Canada get more frightening by the hour

Try and stay on topic
As in the drain they are here in the united states and at home in messi co

Are these people a libertaian ronald reagan net gain anywhere? ...I'm starting really to think maybe err not really ...

Mexicans are one of the largest immigrant groups in the USA they can take a few back ...especially the ones who walked over and started collecting food stamps

Sweet jesus

Oy snapper heads

Mexicans joined Texans in breaking away from Mexico ...
Some Texans have a soft spot for all Mexicans...well to fuckin bad jebs,,,,,

It's just t o friggin bad that mexicans along with central and south Americans were born on the other side of the border ....

After we had our feet up on the desk In mexico city after the mexican american war We gave the country back because...for one! because the powers that be at that time did not want to assimilate the fuckers ..and for good reason

We the people Reconquista my arse Bleeding heart globo homos

Eject all illegals....well except maybe like white ones from canada and western europe

Lol western europe and Canada get more frightening by the hour

Try and stay on topic
As in the drain they are here in the united states and at home in messi co

Are these people a libertaian ronald reagan net gain anywhere? ...I'm starting really to think maybe err not really ...

Mexicans are one of the largest immigrant groups in the USA they can take a few back ...especially the ones who walked over and started collecting food stamps

Evidently you don't like competitors for food stamps unless they're the privileged, white, racist, bigoted, kind.

Whites are becoming a minority and may one day be grateful for the Mexican infusion which is improving the gene pool and preventing human population decline.

You made a statement and when I ask you about a question about it, you just spout unrelated shit.

I think you are ashamed to admit that my question was right on.

You do think this land belongs to the Mexicans or the brown people of Sun, or some such bullshit and you on their side AGAINST your fellow Americans.

Forum List

Back