A Maryland man “upset at the political situation” charged for making threats to kidnap Joe Biden, rape Kamala Harris, & then kill them both

Biff_Poindexter

Gold Member
Reaction score
It's fun to see Trumpers on this post -- showing just how full of shit they are.....

22lcidw

Gold Member
Reaction score
It's fun to see Trumpers on this post -- showing just how full of shit they are.....
We are at the point now where many people do not have any concern for any person on the other side politically.

beautress

Always Faithful
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
[/QUOTE]
I think Mr. Reed needs to be placed in nice, quiet asylum so he can contemplate flower gardens, gentle breezes with a lovely fragrance of sweet pine scent, minimal responsibilities, and zero stress that includes no interaction with people who are not charmed by his world view that injustice is caused by everybody else in his myopic little life where getting his way ought to be everyone else's responsibility so he can be happy. Aaackkk!!!!⁸

Last edited:

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Reaction score
"kidnap Joe Biden, rape Kamala Harris, & then kill them both"

So, he intends to force Joe to watch. Interesting.

Claudette

Diamond Member
Reaction score
It is sick. Who the fuck would want to rape cumalot? That fucking pussy has so much nasty shit growing in it, its reamed out like a mine shaft.

I wonder if cumalot will use some of her funds to make bail for that guy.
Fire in the hole. LOL

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List