"A man without a country"

eddiew37

Gold Member
Nov 25, 2016
Trump is planning to spend the rest of his life with Putin.

I agree with this thought, but would like to remind posters that no efforts to demean this president when Liberal mobs "protested" by lighting fires in stores, cars and homes, looting throwing projectiles at police officers.

Today the Conservative "protestors" steamed forward to congress and broke in ending with protester being killed by LE and talk of Using the 25 amendment to replace Trump.

I agree with this thought, but would like to remind posters that no efforts to demean this president when Liberal mobs "protested" by lighting fires in stores, cars and homes, looting throwing projectiles at police officers.

Today the Conservative "protestors" steamed forward to congress and broke in ending with protester being killed by LE and talk of Using the 25 amendment to replace Trump.
Conservatives? More like anarchists.

14 day he gone - off to the USSR

14...that's how many days left, until Wednesday, January 20, 2021...and America rids itself of the hater! I Can't Wait!!!
NEVER FORGET HOW BAD THESE LAST FOUR YEARS HAVE BEEN. NEVER FORGET.
5ff6824c988a1.jpg

Facial recognition software has already identified the rioters as Antifa. They have names and prior arrest records.

Trump should declare martial law. Invalidate the election and mass arrest democrats.

Agreed. At this point our President needs to act or remain silent until the 20th. Either America is worth it or he was full of shit all along.

Facial recognition software has already identified the rioters as Antifa. They have names and prior arrest records.

Trump should declare martial law. Invalidate the election and mass arrest democrats.

Agreed. At this point our President needs to act or remain silent until the 20th. Either America is worth it or he was full of shit all along.

You've finally discovered your blob was full of shit? WOW.

Credible link?

That's because today's riots were fomented by Donald Trump LYING TO THE AMERICAN PEOPLE. There was no election fraud. Trump is the fraud. Big difference between Trump lying to encourage in insurrection, and people being upset about the murder of unarmed citizens by the police, which has been going on for years.

That's because today's riots were fomented by Donald Trump LYING TO THE AMERICAN PEOPLE. There was no election fraud. Trump is the fraud. Big difference between Trump lying to encourage in insurrection, and people being upset about the murder of unarmed citizens by the police, which has been going on for years.

Not again!

Another leftist unsupported claim of Trump pushing an insurrection shows up.....

How come no evidence is posted having him tell his supporters to break into the Capital?

It were leftist media, who glorificated "rebels", "riots", "fighting the system" and so on... And what did they expect? Dems are disclosed cheaters, and they did ruined the social contract - they are usurpers and Chinese puppets.

Not again!

Another leftist unsupported claim of Trump pushing an insurrection shows up.....

How come no evidence is posted having him tell his supporters to break into the Capital?

What we witnessed today is American heroism.

If we had more of that, perhaps we would not be progressively becoming more and more like a dumpster.

T will be living like a king in Florida while you will be living like a peasant
I take P any day over that sell out degenerate Biden
Partisans are so alike. One side thinks Don is a lover of Putin. The other side thinks Joe is a lover of Xi. God they’re nuts.

Partisans are so alike. One side thinks Don is a lover of Putin. The other side thinks Joe is a lover of Xi. God they’re nuts.
but when Dems think the Trump pos is a psycho , they're right Did Trump condemn Putin for putting a price on American lives?? Did I miss it ? Please stop your BS that both suck Republicans are the worst ever

but when Dems think the Trump pos is a psycho , they're right Did Trump condemn Putin for putting a price on American lives?? Did I miss it ? Please stop your BS that both suck Republicans are the worst ever
Lol. You’re all the same. Stop believing propaganda put out by the establishment. It clearly lowers your IQ.

Forum List

Back