A man wants to become ordained as nun in Belgium

he needs to be in a hospital
And take the place of someone that medicine could help?
Better that "he" work in a garden, farm or forest somewhere to get away from being so much in "his" "self" and oriented elsewhere.

The most surprising story in this vein is still the one seen a few years ago where a person born a woman wanted to be altered to "male" in order to have homosexual relations with men. That pretty much takes the proverbial cake, I think.

"He feels as woman and wears female clothes since years".
:laughing0301: :rofl: :auiqs.jpg:this is one of the funniest things I've heard in a long time. But on the other hands, only women used to be trained as nurses. Now we have men do that as well. So I guess the world is really unravellling. The only thing is they are men-nurses and not men pretending to be women type of nurses. This guy needs some healing.

So what? You've got a girlfriend if you aren't married in the eyes of God there, and yet you've turned your back on nature for priestly celibacy.
"priestly celibacy"?!?!? Priests are not celibate, though they took the vow of celibacy they do not practice it. Everybody knows that.

"priestly celibacy"?!?!? Priests are not celibate, though they took the vow of celibacy they do not practice it. Everybody knows that.
The hell does "celibacy" mean anyways? They call themselves "INCELs" or "involuntary celibates" as if it's something to do with involuntary civil commitment for mental hospitalization or a gay choir "celebration."

"Celibate" has to mean "gay" at its root, as to "celebrate" with an LGBT rainbow flag — it's certainly not a straight marriage between a man and a woman they're celebrating when they say they're "celibate."

"He feels as woman and wears female clothes since years".
Yeah.......a "man" wants to be a bride of Christ? The objective TRUTH? As we are to worship in spirit and truth.......its the biological body that defines gender.........not "feelings". Feelings are subjective, emotional and limited to the space between one's ears. That's why homosexuality was once defined as a "psychological condition/disorder of the mind". Nothing has changed except the amount of money and power certain special interest groups have garnered over the decades. When truth is rejected and lies are accepted because of political correctness..........this society will be short lived.

Last edited:
The hell does "celibacy" mean anyways? They call themselves "INCELs" or "involuntary celibates" as if it's something to do with involuntary civil commitment for mental hospitalization or a gay choir "celebration."

"Celibate" has to mean "gay" at its root, as to "celebrate" with an LGBT rainbow flag — it's certainly not a straight marriage between a man and a woman they're celebrating when they say they're "celibate."
They are crooks in my book. One claims to take a vow of "Celibacy, Povrety and Obedience", Yet they go out and burn all three, ... routinely, then turn around and start to lecture us on how to live "holy lives"?!?!!?
I don't go to Church.
I read and studied the bible few times on my own. Few times I asked a Priest a question about a bible passage. A very simply question. They didn't know what the phak to say!!!!!! YET @ THE SAME TIME, they won't allow one to to work to study scripture on their own as they say, the student "risk misinterpreting it" so they always have to go to the Priest. Well, I did that and they are as stupid as donkeys. So what gives. I hate phoniness and absence of substance within such pretentious people. And I am not going to apologize for it.

Last edited:
Yeah.......a "man" wants to be a bride of Christ? The objective TRUTH? As we are to worship in spirit and truth.......its the biological body that defines gender.........not "feelings". Feelings are subjective, emotional and limited to the space between one's ears. That's why homosexuality was once defined as a "psychological condition/disorder of the mind". Nothing has changed except the amount of money and power certain special interest groups have garnered over the decades. When truth is rejected and lies are accepted because of political correctness..........this society will be short lived.

He is not homosexual as far as I can see. He is transident = A woman in the body of a man. What no one knows now is whether this is a real "objective" truth or this is "only" a psychological reality. But don't forget in this context: Also pain is "only" a psychological quality. But pain is also "the only thing that's real" how Johnny Cash sang. Not to feel pain is impossible. So what can he do if he is really transident?

The only problem which we really have is to seperate liars. Example: If transident boys are allowed to shower after sports together with girls then all boys will be very soon transident boys - what could force the girls also to have to be transident and to use the empty showers of the boys.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back