Pro-Trump pastor says Christian church is “almost homosexual” in bizarre rant about guns

surada

Diamond Member
Jan 3, 2021
Nothing says heterosexual like a gun totin' usher!

A pro-Trump pastor’s wild sermon has gone viral. During the sermon, he said that Christian pastors are “almost homosexual” and “neutered,” while his church is manly because ushers carry guns.

Jesus “was a man,” said Jeff Jansen, the co-founder of Global Fire Ministries International, during a sermon in a church in Oregon this weekend. “The church, the Ecclesia, the government of God, has been so neutered and so turned effeminate, almost homosexual, I’m just telling you straight up. Straight up. It’s ridiculous.”

Related: Preacher that blamed LGBTQ people for coronavirus says Biden supporters are “cursed”

“Where are the men? Where are the men, where’s the maleness? Where is the, you know, ‘I will defend the children, I will protect the family?'” he asked.

Why is he doubting Christian leaders’ manliness?

“The ushers at my church, they all pack,” Jansen continued. “You come to my place and you think about starting something? You’re dead. They’ll kill you. They’ll shoot you because they’re going to protect everybody else.”

continued at length.

I have noticed more sequined cassocks lately.

Rev. Jansen certainly makes some good points here.

How many liberal, homoerotic, Religious Left , pastors conduct rabid, gunophobic rants?

Traditionally, church ushers do wear military-like uniforms and swords to help keep order, as any historian can tell you.

1618401174051.png

Rev. Jansen certainly makes some good points here.

How many liberal, homoerotic, Religious Left , pastors conduct rabid, gunophobic rants?

Traditionally, church ushers do wear military-like uniforms and swords to help keep order, as any historian can tell you.

View attachment 479772

So many people in the U.S. who describe themselves as Christians have become so bizarre and tacked on so many weird and superstitious theories to the Christian faith that it is difficult to decipher what this religion actually consists of anymore and who Jesus really was and what he taught.

Right-wing politics and gun addiction and the teachings of Jesus simply don't go together at all.

What a lunatic. Is it any wonder church attendance is plummeting? Nothing says more about worshipping Jesus, the Lamb of God and the Prince of Peace, than giving a sermon about violence and killing people.

Last edited:
“The ushers at my church, they all pack,” Jansen continued. “You come to my place and you think about starting something?
That's a theater, not a church, that fellow is putting on an act, and those ushers are packing fudge, not guns. I'm all for guns, don't get me wrong, but you can't preach a bloody gay sermon out of the barrel of a gun from the pulpit in church on Sunday.

That's a theater, not a church, that fellow is putting on an act, and those ushers are packing fudge, not guns. I'm all for guns, don't get me wrong, but you can't preach a bloody gay sermon out of the barrel of a gun from the pulpit in church on Sunday.

Jeff Jansen is another "prophet". These guys are all charlatans and they are all pro Trump.

Being pro-Trump is the saving grace there. I think whores and drug dealers are sneaking into the parsonage and fooling around in the pastor's kitchen.

These preachers have no education.. They can say anything they want to their congregations.

Nothing says heterosexual like a gun totin' usher!

A pro-Trump pastor’s wild sermon has gone viral. During the sermon, he said that Christian pastors are “almost homosexual” and “neutered,” while his church is manly because ushers carry guns.

Jesus “was a man,” said Jeff Jansen, the co-founder of Global Fire Ministries International, during a sermon in a church in Oregon this weekend. “The church, the Ecclesia, the government of God, has been so neutered and so turned effeminate, almost homosexual, I’m just telling you straight up. Straight up. It’s ridiculous.”

Related: Preacher that blamed LGBTQ people for coronavirus says Biden supporters are “cursed”

“Where are the men? Where are the men, where’s the maleness? Where is the, you know, ‘I will defend the children, I will protect the family?'” he asked.

Why is he doubting Christian leaders’ manliness?

“The ushers at my church, they all pack,” Jansen continued. “You come to my place and you think about starting something? You’re dead. They’ll kill you. They’ll shoot you because they’re going to protect everybody else.”

continued at length.
1. TDS
2. nothing wrong with that

surada yes-TDS will live forever
...really, your hypothesis/OP is irrelevant/nonsensical/worthless/big nothing burger......it just about means nothing at all

There are many acclaimed Christian Churches that eXist as Bi - sexual organizations, in fact Catholic Church, is the largest Bi- Sexual Church that exists.

Forum List

Back