A majority of voters believe Joe Biden is mentally and physically incapable of being president

This is historic.

A twitter poll is posted by Rasmussen which shows a Democrat isn't liked by Rasmussen followers. Yawn. That's not historic. That's predictable since no leftists even knew the thing was posted. We don't Rassmussen and this is the first we've seen of this poll.

I'm sure it turned up in your twitter inbox in time to vote. That's why twitter polls are meaningless.

I have never seen a United States President look so bad, and pathetic on T.V. His decision making capability has obviously been compromised. He is turning out to be one of the worst President ever.
And to think that some people feel that he is doing a good Job?!! Give me a break.!!

Last edited:
A majority of voters in multiple polls found Trump to be mentally unfit to be president. Biden is a far less dangerous choice than an incompetent authoritarian.
I just like having a present that tells the truth for a change. And one that takes responsibility for the bad things as well as the good is totally refreshing.

A majority of voters in multiple polls found Trump to be mentally unfit to be president. Biden is a far less dangerous choice than an incompetent authoritarian.
1. What polls found Trump to be mentally unfit? AOC's district?
2. Xiden is only 7-months into his term, the damage he's doing won't show up for years, like the open borders, or approving Nord Stream 2. or his incompetent withdrawal from AFG, or his fucked-up energy policies, or his runaway inflation, or his tax policies, etc.

I just like having a present that tells the truth for a change. And one that takes responsibility for the bad things as well as the good is totally refreshing.
I was hoping for that as well but he is really blowing that over the past couple weeks.

Voters got WTF they deserved, hope they're proud of their low-IQs.
When's Dotard going to introduce us to his 5 year old friend who he goes to for foreign policy advice? We'd like to meet him.

2. Xiden is only 7-months into his term, the damage he's doing won't show up for years, like the open borders, or approving Nord Stream 2. or his incompetent withdrawal from AFG, or his fucked-up energy policies, or his runaway inflation, or his tax policies, etc.

We will be reaping the damage Trump has done during his term for decades.

Can you put your voodoo doll down for a minute & go back to your crystal ball & give us a heads up on how far into the future your ball told you that bad things will show up because of Biden?

Thanks!

Yep, I not surprised. The right wing has used BIG LIES ad nausea and echoed by assholes like you to make such a medical decision, most of them haven't completed the 12th grade. What's your medical degree marvin martian? Ph. D., as in a Phony Dissembler?***

***Dr. Fraud, someone who hides under a false appearance, to hide the truth or conceal the facts.

If you don't real by now Biden has some real mental issues going on you're beyond help

Forum List

Back