A majority of voters believe Joe Biden is mentally and physically incapable of being president

This is historic.

Yep, I not surprised. The right wing has used BIG LIES ad nausea and echoed by assholes like you to make such a medical decision, most of them haven't completed the 12th grade. What's your medical degree marvin martian? Ph. D., as in a Phony Dissembler?***

***Dr. Fraud, someone who hides under a false appearance, to hide the truth or conceal the facts.

LOL..55% percent of the Country thought Trump was mentally unfit for office, which is why Trump was thrashed at the polls last November by Biden.

America chose right in November.

The OP is still weeping over the result, but hey..get help for your BDS!

Voters got WTF they deserved, hope they're proud of their low-IQs.
Exactly.

Vote for clowns you get a circus.

It's really that simple.

I know Democracy is the best system we've got in the advanced world but it's not without it's faults - 2 idiots can outvote 1 genius with absolute ease and you get stuck with someone or something that's a disaster.

If any tough but smart President can get the American Senate sewn up and get through legislation that stops Schools/Universities/Colleges from having leftist teachers/members of staff being able to indoctrinate the youth then that would be a great start.

Make the educational facilities start to answer to the Federal Government and watch things improve overnight.

They didn't have to go through the trouble of taking a poll. They should have just asked me: I could have told them that Biden and his cabinet are worthless blobs of monkey sperm that should have been washed out of the zoo cage with a fire hose.

Forum List

Back