A Machine Free Day Once in a Year World should observe for climate change .

Rehmani

VIP Member
Jul 31, 2014
Every thing has a cycle in this world and every cycle has a buffer to complete the cycle, like for human being sleep, like for our fresh morning, night is compulsory like all mechanical system depend on buffer like computer systems depends on buffer.
Similarly our environment cycle also has buffer but we are producing bigger pollution than the environment cycle buffer or we are not giving enough time or break or buffer to our environmental cycle to handle the pollution.

Like the night snatch this break or buffer from us to provide us a nice and clean fresh morning.

Its means we need some kind of instrument like night which snatched the break or buffer from us and help our environment to complete its cycle means solve the climate change issue nicely.

While mankind trying to reach some kind of deal or accord, I will say world should observe a machine free day.

Every thing has a cycle in this world and every cycle has a buffer to complete the cycle, like for human being sleep, like for our fresh morning, night is compulsory like all mechanical system depend on buffer like computer systems depends on buffer.
Similarly our environment cycle also has buffer but we are producing bigger pollution than the environment cycle buffer or we are not giving enough time or break or buffer to our environmental cycle to handle the pollution.

Like the night snatch this break or buffer from us to provide us a nice and clean fresh morning.

Its means we need some kind of instrument like night which snatched the break or buffer from us and help our environment to complete its cycle means solve the climate change issue nicely.

While mankind trying to reach some kind of deal or accord, I will say world should observe a machine free day.

It would be better if liberals held their breath for a day.....

My friends from college, and I, had a fun way of demonstrating what you're talking about.

As part of a larger "theme week"....one of the days was "hunter gatherer day". It was a week long vacation on the CA coast in a rented beach house...anyway...

We wore these cheesy homemade Flintstones costumes, and were not allowed to drive, and we shut down the circuit breaker to the house for 24 hours. My girlfriend and I paid a local farmer to let up gather a few artichokes, and we had crab traps set in advance. You get the point.....it was actually lots of fun.

It would be better if liberals held their breath for a day.....
It would be even better if people stop fading. This action sound like making world is fading.

Forum List

Back