a lot of serial killers are gay

....5 of the most notorious serial killers are gay....this is a large percentage
....considering LGTBQ have a high suicide rate, this tells me they are more unstable per capita

That is true, no doubt about it. And not just serial killers. The late RIchard Speck was a tranny by his own admission in video released after his death.

image21-e1436342998815.jpg

....5 of the most notorious serial killers are gay....this is a large percentage
....considering LGTBQ have a high suicide rate, this tells me they are more unstable per capita

That is true, no doubt about it. And not just serial killers. The late RIchard Speck was a tranny by his own admission in video released after his death.
..I meant to add ''at least 5/ etc

There have always been those rumors about Hillary Clinton too lets add. We know she is a serial psychopathic murderer.

Nope. THe notorious high-profile serial killer is usually a staight man who was "dumped" by a girlfriend. Those killings are often by gunfire, more brutal and graphic. Females do not usually appear "front-and-center" with that much open or outright anger.

Female serial killers on the other are better at getting away with murder by hiding their deeds and playing on the sympathies of others. They specialize in poisonings and druggings, arranged automobile wrecks, industrial workplace accidents and the like -- for which reason women are often excluded or shut out of employment in certain heavy industries.

If somebody is sexually attracted to somebody else of the same sex who does not reciprocate with any "homosexual" feelings, then it's quite plausible to conjecture that that person might be suicidal. If on the other hand two men or two women are really "in love" with each other -- as strange as it might seem to others -- one would think they would be having very positive feelings themselves in the relationship and very unlikely to commit suicide -- even if others are negative or judgmental about that sort of relationship.

Never really thought about it... but it is interesting.
Definitely a phenomenon worth studying, but that would be sacrilege for the virtue signalers. SO...won't happen

Nope. THe notorious high-profile serial killer is usually a staight man who was "dumped" by a girlfriend. Those killings are often by gunfire, more brutal and graphic. Females do not usually appear "front-and-center" with that much open or outright anger.

Female serial killers on the other are better at getting away with murder by hiding their deeds and playing on the sympathies of others. They specialize in poisonings and druggings, arranged automobile wrecks, industrial workplace accidents and the like -- for which reason women are often excluded or shut out of employment in certain heavy industries.

If somebody is sexually attracted to somebody else of the same sex who does not reciprocate with any "homosexual" feelings, then it's quite plausible to conjecture that that person might be suicidal. If on the other hand two men or two women are really "in love" with each other -- as strange as it might seem to others -- one would think they would be having very positive feelings themselves in the relationship and very unlikely to commit suicide -- even if others are negative or judgmental about that sort of relationship.
You always lose your way in things?
Serial killers are disproportionally gay.

Forum List

Back