MaKhia Bryant shooting and Dirty Harry

harmonica

Diamond Member
Sep 1, 2017
LOVING it!!! this reminds exactly of the MaKhia [ is that how you spell that????!!!! ] shooting
in the movie Dirty Harry, the Mayor is talking about how he doesn't like when Harry shot someone

here is the conversation:
''''''''The Mayor : Callahan... I don't want any more trouble like you had last year in the Fillmore district. You understand? That's my policy.

Harry Callahan : Yeah, well, when an adult male is chasing a female with intent to commit rape, I shoot the bastard - that's my policy.

The Mayor : Intent? How'd you establish that?

Harry Callahan : When a naked man is chasing a woman through a dark alley with a butcher knife and a hard on, I figure he isn't out collecting for the Red Cross.

The Mayor : I think he's got a point.'''''

LOVING it!!! this reminds exactly of the MaKhia [ is that how you spell that????!!!! ] shooting
in the movie Dirty Harry, the Mayor is talking about how he doesn't like when Harry shot someone

here is the conversation:
''''''''The Mayor : Callahan... I don't want any more trouble like you had last year in the Fillmore district. You understand? That's my policy.

Harry Callahan : Yeah, well, when an adult male is chasing a female with intent to commit rape, I shoot the bastard - that's my policy.

The Mayor : Intent? How'd you establish that?

Harry Callahan : When a naked man is chasing a woman through a dark alley with a butcher knife and a hard on, I figure he isn't out collecting for the Red Cross.

The Mayor : I think he's got a point.'''''

Classic !!

Forum List

Back